Nội dung toàn văn Circular No.05/2000/TT-TCBD of September 11, 2000 guiding the amendment and supplement to Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD of July 26, 2000 on the goods labeling of home-made and imported subscribed end-terminal tele-communications equipment
THE GENERAL DEPARTMENT OF POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, September 11, 2000
GUIDING THE AMENDMENT AND SUPPLEMENT TO CIRCULAR No.03/2000/TT-TCBD OF JULY 26, 2000 ON THE GOODS LABELING OF HOME-MADE AND IMPORTED SUBSCRIBED END-TERMINAL TELE-COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
The General Department of Post and Telecommunications issued on July 26, 2000 Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD guiding the implementation of the Prime Minister’s Decision No.178/1999/QD-TTg of August 30, 1999 on the goods labeling of home-made and imported end-terminal subscribed telecommunications equipment
On August 15, 2000 the Prime Minister issued Decision No.95/2000/QD-TTg readjusting and supplementing a number of contents of the Regulation on the labeling of domestically circulated goods as well as export and import goods, promulgated together with the Prime Minister’s Decision No.178/1999/QD-TTg of August 30, 1999.
To make Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD of August 15, 2000 of the General Department of Post and Telecommunications consistent with Decision No.95/2000/QD-TTg the General Department of Post and Telecommunications guides a number of amendments and supplements to the said Circular as follows:
1. To supplement Item 184.108.40.206 of Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD as follows:
The inscription of equipment names according to provisions at Point 220.127.116.11 of Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD must include the standardized identification number (if any), model and configuration symbols and serial number of such equipment. Letters used to inscribe the commodity names must be 2 mm (two milimeters) or more in height.
2. To amend Items 4.1 and 4.2 of Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD as follows:
Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD takes effect from January 1st, 2001.
3. Other stipulations shall continue to comply with the provisions of Circular No.03/2000/TT-TCBD of July 26, 2000 of the General Department of Post and Telecommunications.
4. This Circular takes effect 15 days after its signing.
5. Any problems arising in the course of implementation should be promptly reported to the General Department of Post and Telecommunication for study and settlement.
FOR THE GENERAL DIRECTOR OF POST AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS