Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1546/QD-TTg, on investment in the project of upgrading national highway No. 6, Hoa Binh-Son La section, promulgated by the Prime Minister of Government.
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 5 , 2001
ON INVESTMENT IN THE PROJECT OF UPGRADING NATIONAL HIGHWAY NO. 6, HOA BINH-SON LA SECTION
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government of September 30, 1992;
Considering the proposals of the Minister of Communications and Transport (Documents No. 298/BGTVT-KHDT of February 6, 2001, No. 1367/BGTVT-KHDT of May 9, 2001, No. 2861/BGTVT-KHDT of August 28, 2001 and No. 3094/BGTVT-KHDT of September 18, 2001) and evaluation opinions of the Ministry of Planning and Investment (Documents No. 3948/BKH-VPTD of June 14, 2001 and No. 6933/BKH-VPTD of October 15, 2001),
Article 1. To invest in the project of upgrading National Highway No. 6, Hoa Binh - Son La section, with the following main contents:
1. The project's scope:
- The project's road section shall run through Hoa Binh and Son La provinces with the total length of 251 km, starting at Km 70 (Hoa Binh provincial capital) and ending at Km 321 (Son La provincial capital).
- Direction: Basically, the project shall be executed on the basis of current National Highway No. 6.
- Control points: Hoa Binh provincial capital (Km 70), Bung Bang, Muong Khen, Man Duc, Tong Dau, Moc Chau, Yen Chau, Co Noi, Mai Son, Na San and Son La provincial capital (Km 321).
+ Hoa Binh provincial capital detour (Km 70 - Km 78): 8.5 km long.
+ Hua Tat pass detour (Km 168 - Km 197): 25 km long.
+ Co Noi T-junction detour (Km 280 - Km 281): 1 km long.
+ Son La provincial capital detour (Km 306 - Km 311): 4 km long.
2. Construction scale and technical standards:
a) Regarding roads:
- The technical standard of grade III mountainous road (TCVN 4054-85) shall apply, with the road surface structure of asphalt concrete.
- For some passes and slopes with designing difficulties, radius of the plan curve must be at least 60 m and appropriate structure for road surface may be used.
b) Regarding bridges and sluices:
- Standard 22TCN 18-79 shall apply.
Designed tonnage: For motorized vehicle section: H30 - XB80; for pedestrians: 300 kg/m2.
Designed seismic-resistant tonnage: Shall be deter-mined according to standard 22 TCN 221-95.
- Bridge width: Of a width equal to that of the roadbed, to expand by 0.5 m to both sides. For sections lying on urban roads, the bridge size shall be determined in accordance with requirements of the planning approved by competent authorities.
c) Traffic-ensuring items:
- Gia Phu-Xom Lom section: 75 km long. To keep intact the ground level of the current road, expand and pave the roadbed with asphalt and build water drainage system. Investment funding is around VND 35 billion.
- Co Noi-Gia Phu section (on provincial road No. 113): 71 km long. To upgrade to the standard of Grade IV mountainous road, with the road surface paved with asphalt concrete. Investment funding is around VND131.5 billion. - Ta Khoa bridge: About 552 m long, the bridge width shall be equal to that of the roadbed. Investment funding is about VND107.48 billion and that for traffic- ensuring items, VND25 billion.
- Doc Cun detour: 30 km long. To keep intact the ground level of the current road, expand the road surface, build water drainage system and pave the road surface with asphalt concrete. Investment funding is about VND 27.3 billion.
- Gia Phu - Muong Coi - Thu Cuc - Co Tiet section: 102 km long. To upgrade and expand the road surface to 5.5 m, pave the road surface with asphalt concrete. Investment funding is about VND91.8 billion.
- On investment in items on National Highway No. 12: The Ministry of Communications and Transport shall study the investment therein under separate projects.
- To allow the Ministry of Communications and Transport to base itself on the current regulations on construction and investment management to consider and decide the investment in separate traffic-ensuring items as component projects of the project on upgrading National Highway No. 6, Hoa Binh - Son La section.
3. Total investment and capital sources:
- Total investment: VND 2,563.156 billion
+ Capital for National Highway No. 6: VND2,145.076 billion
+ Capital for traffic-ensuring items: VND418.080 billion
- Capital sources: The State budget capital mobilized through the issuance of bonds and other mobilized capital sources.
4. Implementation organization:
- The investor: The Ministry of Communications and Transport.
- The investor's representative: Shall be designated by the Ministry of Communications and Transport.
- Bidding shall be organized according to the current regulations. For traffic-ensuring items in service of the construction of National Highway No. 6, the Ministry of Communications and Transport shall base itself on practical requirements to appoint contractors and fill in the procedures as currently prescribed.
- Implementation schedule: The construction shall start at the end of 2001 and be completed in 2004.
Article 2. Assignment of tasks:
1. To assign the Ministry of Communications and Transport:
- To coordinate with the People's Committees of Hoa Binh and Son La provinces, and the concerned ministries and branches in directing the work of compensation, ground clearance and re-settlement, so as to ensure the project's construction schedule;
- To direct the execution of the project according to current regulations.
2. The People's Committees of Hoa Binh and Son La provinces shall have to conduct the ground clearance, ensuring the project schedule and creating favorable conditions for project implementation.
3. The Ministry of Finance shall assume the prime responsibility and reach consensus with the Ministry of Communications and Transport and the Ministry of Planning and Investment on the plan for capital allocation to the project; and at the same time, provide advanced capital for construction to be started.
Article 3. The ministers, the heads of the concerned agencies, the presidents of the People's Committees of Hoa Binh and Son La provinces shall have to implement this Decision.