Decree of Government No. 26/2000/ND-CP of August 03, 2000 amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 48/CP of July 17, 1995 on cinematographic organizations and activities đã được thay thế bởi Decree No. 96/2007/ND-CP of June 06, 2007, detailing and guiding the imple-mentation of a number of articles of the Cinematography Law. và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 17/07/2007.
Nội dung toàn văn Decree of Government No. 26/2000/ND-CP of August 03, 2000 amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 48/CP of July 17, 1995 on cinematographic organizations and activities
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, August 03, 2000
AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF DECREE No. 48/CP OF JULY 17, 1995 ON CINEMATOGRAPHIC ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government of September 30, 1992;
In order to meet the people’s demand for cultural and art enjoyment, to expand international cinematographic exchange and create conditions for the development of cinemas system;
At the proposal of the Minister of Culture and Information,
Article 1.- To amend and supplement a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 48/CP of July 17, 1995 on cinematographic organizations and activities.
Article 2.- To amend and supplement Article 14 and Article 15 of Chapter III and Article 24 of Chapter IV of Decree No. 48/CP.
1. Article 14 shall be amended and supplemented as follows: The film production establishments shall be entitled to export or entrust the export of films which they have produced and been popularized under the permission of the Ministry of Culture and Information.
2. Article 15 shall be amended and supplemented as follows:
Cinematographic business establishments lawfully set up in Vietnam, including enterprises entering joint-venture with foreign countries, which have cinemas meeting the criteria set by the Ministry of Culture and Information, shall be entitled to import motion pictures for projection at their cinemas.
The import of motion pictures, video tapes and video discs as well as their contents and plans shall be approved by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
The import of films for broadcast on Vietnam Television shall be undertaken by Vietnam Television, in coordination with the Ministry of Culture and Information.
The import of films for archives and research shall comply with the law provisions on export and import of cultural products.
3. Article 24 (Clause 4) shall be amended as follows:
The Ministry of Culture and Information shall have the right:
a/ To grant provisional permits for film making as prescribed in Article 9 of the Government’s Decree No. 48/CP of July 17, 1995 on cinematographic organizations and activities;
b/ To decide the withdrawal, confiscation, circulation ban and destruction of films with contents banned from production, import and popularization as prescribed in Clause 3, Article 2 of this Decree;
c/ To suspend the operations of establishments which are involved in producing, importing and/or popularizing films with banned contents as prescribed in Clause 3, Article 2 of this Decree.
1. This Decree takes effect 15 days after its signing. The provisions in Decree No. 48/CP of July 17, 1995, which are contrary to those in this Decree, shall now be annulled.
2. The Ministry of Culture and Information shall have to guide the implementation of this Decree.
3. The ministers, the heads of the ministerial-level agencies, the heads of the agencies attached to the Government and the presidents of the People’s Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities shall have to implement this Decree.
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT