Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 270-TM/QLTT of March 30, 1995, on issuing printed forms used by the market management force in inspecting, supervising and imposing administrative fines
THE MINISTRY OF TRADE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, March 30, 1995
ON ISSUING PRINTED FORMS USED BY THE MARKET MANAGEMENT FORCE IN INSPECTING, SUPERVISING AND IMPOSING ADMINISTRATIVE FINES
THE MINISTER OF TRADE
Pursuant to the Ordinance on the 30th of November 1989 on handling administrative violations;
Pursuant to Decree No.95-CP on the 4th of December 1993 of the Government defining the function, tasks, powers and organization of the Ministry of Trade;
Pursuant to Decree No.10-CP on the 23rd of January 1995 on the organization, tasks and powers of the Market Management Department;
In order to ensure a unified issue, use and management of various kinds of printed forms in the inspection, supervision and handling of administrative violations by the Market Management Force;
At the proposal of the Director of the Market Management Department,
Article 1.- To issue the following printed forms for uniform use by the force inspecting and supervising the market :
1. Report on market control;
2. Report on administrative violation of market management;
3. Work report;
4. Decision on temporary seizure of goods, material evidence, means and papers related to a violation;
5. Report on temporary seizure of goods, material evidence, means and papers related to a violation;
6. Minutes of the meetings of the Council handling the goods, material evidence and means seized for administrative violation;
7. Decision on the fine against administrative violations;
8. Decision on the transfer of goods, material evidence and means and dossiers related to administrative violations;
9. Report on the transfer and receipt of the dossier of a violation and the goods, material evidence and means involved in the violation of the law on market management;
10. Report on the destruction of goods and material evidence involved in administrative violations.
Article 2.- To assign the Market Management Department to give guidance on the issue, use and management of the above-mentioned types of printed forms by the market control and supervising force in the whole country in order to ensure strict observance of the law.
Article 3.- These printed forms must be carefully managed. The use of printed forms for purposes other than defined is strictly prohibited. Anyone who uses the State's printed forms to gain personal benefits and to cause losses without legitimate reasons shall, apart from having to compensate for the material losses, be liable to administrative fine or examined for penal liability, depending on the extent of the violation.
Article 4.- This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing.
Article 5.- The Chief of the Ministry Office, the Head of the Finance, Accounting and Regulatory Department, and the Head of the Market Management Service at various levels shall have to implement this Decision.
FOR THE MINISTER OF TRADE