Nội dung toàn văn Circular 06/2020/TT-BLDTBXH list of occupations bound by strict requirements for occupational safety
THE MINISTRY OF LABOR, WAR INVALIDS AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, August 20, 2020
PROMULGATION OF LIST OF OCCUPATIONS BOUND BY STRICT REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
Pursuant to Clause 6 Article 14 of the Law on Occupational Safety and Health No 84/2015/QH13 dated June 25, 2015;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 14/2017/ND-CP dated February 17, 2017 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs;
At the request of the Director of the Department of Work Safety;
The Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs hereby promulgates a Circular on promulgation of the list of occupations bound by strict requirements for occupational safety and health.
Article 1. List of occupations bound by strict requirements for occupational safety and health
1. This Circular is enclosed with the List of occupations bound by strict requirements for occupational safety and health.
2. This Circular applies to the entities mentioned in Article 2 of the Law on Occupational Safety and Health, except Vietnamese employees working overseas under contracts.
Article 2. Effect
1. This Circular comes into force from October 05, 2020.
2. The Circular No. 13/2016/TT-BLDTBXH dated June 16, 2016 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs shall cease to have effect from the effective date of this Circular.
3. Difficulties that arise during the implementation of this Circular should be reported to the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs for consideration and resolution./.
PP. THE MINISTER
LIST OF OCCUPATIONS BOUND BY STRICT REQUIREMENTS FOR OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
(Enclosed with the Circular No. 06/2020/TT-BLDTBXH dated August 20, 2020 of the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs)
1. Manufacturing, assembly, operation, maintenance, repair and dismantlement of machinery and equipment, examination and verification of occupational safety techniques, and supervision of operation thereof on the List of machinery, equipment, raw materials and substances bound by strict requirements for occupational safety and health promulgated by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
2. Directly producing, using, storing and transporting dangerous and hazardous chemicals classified by the Globally Harmonized System of Chemical Classification and Labelling.
3. Testing, manufacturing, use, storage and transport of explosives and explosive accessories.
4. Operation, maintenance, repair, dismantlement, inspection and supervision of operation of machinery and equipment including machine hammers, sludge dredging vessels or machines, pumps; mortar pumps, mortar mixers, mortar grouting machines and concrete sprayers; concrete grinders, cutting and sanding machines; multi-purpose demolition machines; hand-held drills; concrete batching plants, building material crushing and screening plants; powered shovels, excavators, bulldozers, leveling machines, rolling machines, compacting machines; self-dumping trucks with a load capacity of 5 tonnes.
5. Directly assembling, operating, repairing, maintaining and cleaning grinding machines, sawing machines, milling machines, planing machines, lathe machines, cutting machines, tearing machines, punching machines, shaping machines, material feeding machines, blending and mixing machines, rolling machines, centrifugal machines, drying machines, sorting machines, pressing machines, paper machines, roll forming machines, laminating machines, wrapping machines, packing machines; hydraulic jacks; polishing machines, sanding machines, conveyor belts, water guns, pneumatic guns; industrial printing machines.
6. Direct making of moulds, refining, rolling, moulding, cleaning, plating and polishing of metal surfaces; metal processing; ore refining, coke refining; performing of jobs at cement-producing rotary kilns, furnaces or combustion chambers for burning of refractory materials or refining of calcium carbide; operation, repair, examination, supervision and feeding of materials, discharging of products, wastes from incinerators, kilns and furnaces.
7. Working at a height of over 2 meters above the ground, on mobile platforms or at precarious places.
8. Working on river, at sea, on water surface or on rigs, scuba diving or supervising diving; operating, repairing, maintaining and examining of machinery and equipment in ship’s holds and on waterway vessels.
9. Working in contact with ionizing radiation, radioactive or nuclear materials; operating radiographic equipment using nuclear radiation or electromagnetic field.
10. Working in contact with electromagnetic field at high frequency bands from 3 kHz or higher.
11. Forest planning and inventory; geological surveying, topographic surveying, marine surveying, geophysical surveying; surveying, exploration, extraction, processing of minerals and petroleum; manufacturing, use, operation, maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment for the extraction of minerals, petroleum and petroleum products at sea and on land.
12. Construction jobs including construction supervision; construction survey; work construction and installation; repair, renovation, relocation, restoration and demolition of works; work warranty and maintenance; trial operation of works.
13. Working in confined spaces or spaces that potentially release noxious gases such as vaults, tunnels, tanks, wells, sewers and underground works; operation and maintenance of gas pipes; industrial cleaning, environmental cleaning, cage cleaning, wastewater treatment, garbage disposal and sewer flushing.
14. Operation, maintenance, repair, testing and safety testing of electrical equipment, power transmission lines and power plants; operation of battery charging stations, repair and maintenance of batteries.
15. Welding and cutting of metals.
16. Directly operating trains and trams; driving, repair and maintenance of all kinds of automobiles.
17. Directly manufacturing and processing building materials, chinaware, porcelain, glass and plastic.
18. Professional rescue.
19. Direct manufacturing and processing of leather and feathers; dyeing; silk processing.
20. Directly cutting, sawing, extracting and processing industrial wood; regular manual handling of objects weighing 30 kg or more.
21. Directly cooking or processing food at collective kitchens providing serving capacity of 300 rations each day.
22. Medical examination and treatment; taking care of disabled and sick people; pathology, forensic examination and micro-biological testing; occupations in pharmaceutical industry.
23. Testing and manufacturing of veterinary drugs; preservation of genes, micro-organisms and parasites; environmental sterilization and disinfection; food inspection and sterilization.
24. Directly slaughtering animals, caring and breeding large animals in production and business establishments; farming and training sniffer dogs, wild animals, snakes and crocodiles and destroying infected animals.
25. Direct operation of petrol, oil and liquefied petroleum gas pumps; repair of petrol and oil tanks, and delivery, receipt, wholesale and retail of petrol and oil.
26. Direct processing of rubber latex and resin.
27. Directly operating production and processing of beer, spirits, soft drinks, tobacco, cooking oil, confectionery and milk.
28. Circus, animal circus performers; professional athletes, professional fitness and sports coaches.
29. Working with computer display devices including air traffic control, operation or remote control via displays.
30. Directly doing cremation and burial work.
31. Special occupations in the military sector on the List of arduous, hazardous and dangerous occupations, and extremely arduous, hazardous and dangerous occupations.
32. Directly operating motorized agricultural machinery including threshers, harvesters, harrowers, grass cutting mowers, plant protection sprayers and water pumps./.
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed