Nội dung toàn văn Circular 194/2012/TT-BTC expenditures creation electronic information operations authorities
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, November 15, 2012
PROVIDING GUIDANCE ON MAXIMUM EXPENDITURES ON THE CREATION OF ELECTRONIC INFORMATION TO MAINTAIN OPERATIONS OF AUTHORITIES AND UNITS FUNDED BY THE STATE BUDGET
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.60/2003/ND-CP dated June 6, 2003 providing detailed guidance on the implementation of Law on state budget;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.64/2007/NĐ-CP dated on April 10, 2007 on application of information technology in regulatory agencies’ operations;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.118/2008/NĐ-CP dated November 27, 2008 on functions, tasks, power and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
According to the suggestion of Director General of Department of Finance, Administration and Profession;
Minister of Finance promulgates the Circular on expenditures, maximum expenditures on creation, conversion of electronic information and digitization of information on the Internet serving operations of authorities and units funded by the state budget.
Article 1. Regulated entities
This Circular applies to administrative authorities, public service providers and other authorities using funding of the state budget for creation of electronic information on the Internet serving operations of central and local authorities and units.
Creation of electronic information means creation of electronic databases used for information provision on the Internet and serving administration, management and professional operations of authorities and units.
Article 2. Scope
1. Maximum expenditures prescribed in this Circular are applied to the calculation of expenditures on employment of individuals and organizations (except for officials working for authorities, units and their affiliated organizations) that create electronic information on the Internet.
2. Officials and public employees that work overtime to create electronic information may be paid overtime pay according to regulations of Joint Circular No. 08/2005/TTLT-BNV-BTC of Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Home Affairs dated on January 05, 2005 providing guidance on payment for night work, overtime work to officials and public employees.
In the cases where an authority or a unit cannot outsource people to create electronic information because of requirements for information security or employees’ special professions, the Head of this authority or unit selects the form of overtime payment in accordance with regulations of above-mentioned the Joint Circular or decides a specific maximum expenditure on overtime pay applied to officials but not exceed 50% of the maximum expenditure applied to outsourcing employees working corresponding works and is responsible for his/her decision based on his/her missions, simultaneously does not affect to professional works and ensures requirements for information security during the process of creation of electronic information.
Article 3. Expenditures on creation of electronic information
1. Expenditures on data entry.
2. Expenditures on creation of hypertext pages.
3. Expenditures on creation of electronic information based on available data.
4. Expenditures on information digitization.
Article 4. Maximum expenditures
1. With regard to data entry:
a) Entry of structured data:
Structured data means date that data that has been organized into a formatted repository that do not or hardly change from time to time.
Maximum expenditures on entry of structured data vary according to quantity of characters in a data field. To be specific:
- With regard to data fields having not more than 15 characters in a data field, the maximum expenditure is VND 300 per field.
- With regard to data fields having more than 15 characters but not more than 50 characters in a data field, the maximum expenditure is VND 375 per field.
- With regard to data fields having more than 50 characters in a data field, the maximum expenditure is VND 450 per field.
Note: abovementioned expenditures consist of information edition; 01 page contains 46 lines multiplied by 70 characters per line.
b) Entry of unstructured data:
Unstructured data refers to data that either does not have a pre-defined data model or is not organized in a pre-defined manner such as: videos, images, sounds, etc…
Maximum expenditures on entry of unstructured data vary according to data pages. To be specific:
- With regard to a data page that only consists of letters and numbers, the maximum expenditure is VND 9,500 per page.
- With regard to a data page having tables, the maximum expenditure is VND 11,700 per page.
- With regard to a special data page having math formulas or special characters, the maximum expenditure is VND 14,000 per page.
Note: Above mentioned expenditures include the information edition.
2. With regard to creation of hypertext pages (a.k.a web pages):
A hypertext page is a data form that is written in the hypertext markup language (HTML) and aim to create links to information sources on the Internet.
Maximum expenditures on creation of hypertext pages vary according to each type of hypertext and specified as follows:
a) A simple hypertext page contains text mainly aiming to display information. The maximum expenditure is VND 12,000 per A4 page of original text converted into hypertext (or unstructured text converted into hypertext page and identified according to complication of structures and description techniques).
b) A complex hypertext page contains text that uses advanced functions of HTML, has an interface that is friendly, aesthetic and easy to use and enable users to search and use information in the most effective way. The maximum expenditure is VND 42,000 per A4 page of text converted into hypertext (identified according to the complication of aesthetic structures, quantity of images, use of advanced technologies and complicated links).
c) Maximum expenditures prescribed in Points a and b of this Clause exclude expenditures on structure and interface design of the entire page.
3. With regard to creation of electronic information using a foreign language or an ethnic language, maximum expenditures may increase by 10% -30% (except for expenditures on structure and interface design of the entire page).
4. With regard to jobs related to creation of electronic information using existing electronic information, the maximum expenditure is 15% of expenditure on the first creation of electronic information in accordance with regulations of this Circular.
5. Information conversion:
If peripherals are used for scanning and converting physical documents into electronic documents and special software is used for converting uneditable documents into editable documents, the maximum expenditure is 30% of which on entry of unstructured data prescribed in Point b Clause 1 of this Article.
6. Information digitization:
If peripherals are used for digitizing images and store them in a file which can be used with text or hypertext, the maximum expenditure is 30% of which on creation of hypertext pages prescribed in Clause 5 of this Article.
7. The Head of a unit shall decide specific expenditures according to its budget, actual requirements and maximum expenditures prescribed in this Circular. According to abovementioned decision on specific maximum expenditures and workloads, the head of a unit may impose fixed expenditures on each workload. The fixed expenditures imposed by the head shall be disclosed in the unit and defined in regulations of internal expenditures of this unit.
Article 5. Management, use of budget and statement thereof:
1. The expenditures specified in this Circular shall be covered by budgets of authorities and units assigned by the competent authority. Management of expenditures shall comply with applicable regulations of Law on the state budget and its guiding documents.
2. Payment under contracts between authorities and service providers shall comply with regulations on invoices and records and regulations of law on bidding, purchase of assets, goods and services.
3. Overtime pays for officials and public employees shall be paid according to regulations of Joint Circular No. 08/2005/TTLT-BNV-BTC of Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Home Affairs dated on January 05, 2005 providing guidance on payment for night work, overtime work to officials and public employees.
Article 6. Implementation
1. This Circular takes effects from January 01, 2013 and replaces the Circular No. 137/2007/TT-BTC of Ministry of Finance dated November 28/2007 providing guidance on maximum expenditures on creation of electronic information.
2. Any problem that arises during the implementation of this Circular shall be reports to Ministry of Finance.
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed