Nội dung toàn văn Circular 32/2019/TT-BYT amending Circular 06/2011/TT-BYT cosmetic management
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 16, 2019
AMENDING CLAUSE 4 ARTICLE 4 AND APPENDIX NO. 01-MP OF CIRCULAR NO. 06/2011/TT-BYT DATED JANUARY 25, 2011 BY MINISTER OF HEALTH ON COSMETIC MANAGEMENT
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 75/2017/ND-CP dated June 20, 2017 on functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 69/2018/ND-CP dated May 15, 2018 on guidelines for a number of Articles of Law on Foreign Trade Management;
To implement the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) dated March 08, 2018;
At the request of the Head of the Drug Administration of Vietnam,
The Minister of Health hereby promulgates a Circular amending Clause 4 Article 4 and Appendix No. 01-MP of the Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT dated January 25, 2011 by the Minister of Health on cosmetic management.
Article 1. Amendment to Clause 4 Article 4 of Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT dated January 25, 2011 by Minister of Health on cosmetic management (hereinafter referred to as “Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT”)
Clause 4 Article 4 of the Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT is amended as follows:
“4. Certificate of free sale (CFS):
a) In case of notification of a cosmetic product imported from a non-CPTPP member state, a CFS meeting the following requirements must be submitted:
- The CFS is an unexpired and authentic copy issued by the exporting country. If the CFS has no expiry date, it must be issued within the last 24 months.
- The CFS must be legalized according to regulations of laws, unless it is exempt from legalization under treaties to which Vietnam is a signatory.
- The CFS must contain the basic information prescribed in Article 36 of the Law on Foreign Trade Management and Clause 3 Article 10 of the Government’s Decree No. 69/2018/ND-CP dated May 15, 2018 elaborating a number of Articles of the Law on Foreign Trade Management.
b) CFSs are not required for notification of cosmetic products imported from CPTPP member states (all states and customs territories in which CPTPP has entered into force).”
Article 2. Amendment to Appendix 01-MP enclosed with Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT
Appendix 01-MP enclosed with the Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT is amended as specified in the Appendix enclosed with this Circular.
Article 3. Transitional provisions
a) Regulations in this Circular is applicable to notification of cosmetic products imported from CPTPP member states submitted from the date on which CPTPP entered into force for Vietnam (January 14, 2019).
b) An application for cosmetic product notification which includes the form in Appendix 01-MP of the Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT and is submitted before the effective date of this Circular shall be compiled according to the Circular No. 06/2011/TT-BYT, unless the applicant wishes to apply regulations of this Circular.
Article 4. Effect
This Circular takes effect from February 01, 2020.
Article 5. Implementing responsibilities
1. Head of the Drug Administration of Vietnam shall organize implementation of this Circular.
2. Head of Office of the Ministry of Health, Chief Inspector of the Ministry of Health, heads of affiliates of the Ministry of Health, heads of Departments of Health and relevant organizations and individuals shall implement this Circular.
During the implementation of this Circular, any problem arising should be promptly reported to the Ministry of Health (Drug Administration of Vietnam - Ministry of Health at the address: 138A Giang Vo, Ba Dinh, Hanoi) for consideration and resolution./.
PP. THE MINISTER
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed