Nội dung toàn văn Circular 34/2016/TT-BTC national concentrated procurement lists
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, February 26, 2016
ON NATIONAL CONCENTRATED PROCUREMENT LISTS
Pursuant to the Law on the management and use of State-owned property dated June 30, 2008;
Pursuant to the Law on Bidding dated November 26, 2013;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.52/2009/NĐ-CP detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Law on management and use of State-owned property dated June 03, 2009;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.63/2014/NĐ-CP detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Law on bidding in respected of supplier selection dated June 26, 2014;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 215/2013/NĐ-CP dated December 23, 2013 defining the functions, tasks, entitlements and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No.08/2016/QĐ-TTg on national concentrated procurement dated February, 2016;
At requests of the Director of the Agency for Public Asset Management, the Ministry of Finance hereby issues this Circular presenting lists of State-owned items and services that shall be obtained by concentrated procurement.
Article 1. National concentrated procurement lists
1. The national concentrated procurement list (hereinafter referred to as”the List”, other than medicines, includes:
a) Designation-specific vehicles stipulated by the Prime Minister (other than those in Articles 3 and 4 of the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 32/2015/QĐ-TTg on standards, quotations and the management and utilization of vehicles by regulatory authorities, public service providers, wholly State-owned single member limited liability companies; and
b) Official vehicles used by regulatory authorities, services public providers, People’s armed forces, political organizations, socio-political organizations, political-social-professional organizations, social organizations, socio-professional organizations, State-invested project management boards (hereinafter referred to as “relevant entity”) stipulated by the Prime Minister; and
c) Special-purpose vehicles (other than those equipped with specialized equipment, or special-structure vehicles to meet specific requirements of the People's Armed Forces) for used by relevant entities. 0}
2. The List shall be adjusted in accordance with the Minister of Finance’s regulations.
Article 2. Application of the List
1. The government purchasing agency shall carry out the concentrated procurement according to the List specified in clause 1, Article 1 hereof under the Prime Minister's regulations.
2. The concentrated procurement of items on the List shall be made under framework agreements.
Article 3. Implementation
1. This Circular enters into force from April 10, 2016.
2. Pursuant to the Law on Bidding and the Government’s Decree No. 63/2014/NĐ-CP detailing a number of articles of the Law on Bidding in respect of supplier selection, Ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Governmental agencies, central authorities, People’s Committees of provinces and centrally-affiliated cities shall publish the procurement lists of the regulatory authorities by June 30, 2016 and ensure that there is no repetition of items on the procurement lists and that in the List specified in Article 1 hereof.
3. Any issues arising from the implementation of this Circular shall be promptly reported to the Ministry of Finance./.
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed