Nội dung toàn văn Circular No.01/2004/TT-BCN guiding the thrifty and efficient use of energy
THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, July 02, 2004
GUIDING ON THRIFTY AND EFFICIENT USE OF ENERGY IN ESTABLISHMENTS
- Pursuant to decree No. 55/2003/ND-CP dated 28th May 2003 of the Government on the functions, duties, authorities and organization of the ministry of industry
- Pursuant to Decree No.l02/2003/ND-CP dated 3,trd Sep 2003 of the Government on thrifty and efficient use of energy
The Ministry of Industry guiding on thrifty and efficient use of energy in establishment as follow:
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Production establishments have used energy for processing, making on order producing commercial products; machinery and equipment-repair, mining; electrical energy production and thermal energy production and/or supply have to implement the provisions in this Circular and legal documents on thrifty and efficient use of energy concerned.
2. In this Circular, the term and phrases below shall be construed as follows:
a). Energy auditing is independent measure and assess process to define the energy-using limit of establishment.
b). Energy auditing consultant organization is the
c). Key energy-using establishments are those operate in the field regulated at clause I, Item 1 of this Circular, have energy-using limit as follow:
- Annually consume the total fuel and thermal energy volume equivalent to 1.000 TOE or more
- The average electric output of 500KW or more, or annually consume the electric energy volume of 3,000,000 KWh or more.
II. THRIFTY AND EFFICIENT USE OF ENERGY IN ESTABLISHMENTS
1. Annually, the establishments regulated at clause 1, Item I have energy-using limit less than provisions at Point c, clause 2, Item I of this Circular must keep statistics on energy use, energy consumption norms on a product unit, register their energy saving norms, report thereon to the provincial/municipal Industry Services. The report form is regulated at Appendix I of this Circular.
2. The establishments Director have responsible to choosing and implementing the management measures, applying suitable technique to improve energy-using situation, reduce energy consumption norms on a product unit.
3. The director of establishments have to inspecting, supervising and speeding up the implementation of the statistics report on energy use, energy auditing; propagandizing about thrifty of energy activities in the establishments, timely commending and rewarding the organization and individual in energy thrifty activities.
4. Energy thrifty activities cost in the establishments are entered in the account of establishment cost.
III. THRIFTY AND EFFICIENT USE OF ENERGY IN KEY ENERGY-USING ESTABLISHMENTS.
1. Annually, key energy-using establishments must to build a thrifty and efficient use of energy plan, energy consumption norms on a product unit, energy saving norms report thereon to the provincial Industry Services, their directly management agencies and Industry Ministry no later than 15th Feb
2. Annually, no later than 25lh Dec, key energy-using establishments must to report to Industry Ministry, sectoral management Ministry and provincial Industry Services their energy - using situation in the year follows the report form regulated at Appendix 2 of this Circular.
The energy-using establishments could propose a withdrawal from key energy-using establishments list to the Industry Ministry when energy-using limit in the year and year was lower than the limit regulated at point c, clause 2, item I of this Circular. In the time of 15 days, Industry Ministry shall make an examination of establishment energy auditing result and
3. Key energy-using establishments have to appoint charge expert to assist the Director in energy management. Energy management expert must have university degree and be trained in energy major.
4. Energy management expert target:
a). Promulgating annually energy thrifty plan of establishment submitting to Director for approve.
b). Organizing to implement the thrifty and efficient use of energy measures according to the approved target and plan.
c). Organizing to appraise and supervise the implementation of thrifty and efficient use of energy measures, proposing the solutions to overcome difficulties when implementing them.
d). Make the books to keep energy consumption demand in accordance with month/year period of each equipment and production lines, the situation of equipment new install, improvement and repairman.
e). The energy management assists the Director in propaganda and examination of reward and punish in thrifty and efficient use of energy activities in establishment.
f). According to the operation period of energy-using equipments in establishments, they choose the energy auditing agency
g). Analyzing the energy auditing result and submitting to the Director appropriate solutions to raise energy-using effects.
h). Assisting the Director to implement the tasks according to the provisions at clause 1, item 111; to make the report according to the provisions at clause 2, item IN of this Circular to Industry Ministry and the provincial Industry Services.
i). Forming and submitting the thrifty and efficient use of energy plan on the Industry Ministry request
j). Joining training programs for energy thrifty on the Industry Ministry request.
5. The expenditure for implementing initiative in energy management, energy-using technique improvement, strengthen energy supervision,, measures and auditing system, propaganda and train programs on energy-using are entered in the account of the key energy-using establishments costs according to the legal provisions.
6. The key energy-using establishment Director has responsible to promulgate the regulations about collective and personal responsibility in thrifty and efficient use of energy, concurrently timely supervise and speed up, examination of reward and punish to implement energy-using plans in the establishments
IV. ENERGY AUDITING
1. Encourage production establishments regulated at clause I, Item 1 to implement periodical energy auditing from 3 to 5 years. Base on energy auditing result, production establishment has chose solutions to raise suitable energy-using productivity and submitting to the jurisdictional agency to approve the improvement or new investment project.
2. The production establishments have responsible to report energy auditing to the provincial Industry Services
The key energy-using establishment report energy auditing to the provincial Industry Services and Industry Ministry.
3. To energy auditing in energy-using establishments, the organizations must be:
a) To have legal person according to law provisions:
- State enterprises operating following State enterprises Law
- Enterprises established according to Enterprises Law
- Foreign investment Fund enterprises established and operate according to foreign investment Law in Vietnam.
- Other organizations established following the regulations of law.
b). Registered to operate in energy field.
c). Energy thrifty experiential experts, technique and financial analysis experts have to at least 5 years experience.
d) The organizations have enough equipment, technique means, calculate and analysis instruments for energy auditing.
4. Energy auditing includes the following contents:
a) Survey, measure and collect figures about energy-using limit of production establishments
b). Analysis, calculate and appreciate energy-using effects
c). Appreciate energy thrifty potentiality
d). Propose energy thrifty solutions
e). Promulgate energy consumption norms on a product unit.
f). Analysis investment effects for energy thrifty articles and propose supported solutions.
5. Science and Technology Department has responsible to combine concerned agencies to examine energy auditing consultant activities,
V. IMPLEMENTATION ORGANIZATION
1. The Science & Technology Department has responsible for guiding, examining, supervising and speeding up the implementation of the Circular as follow;
a) Supervising, examining situations of using energy in key energy-using enterprises.
b). Basing on annual analysis report and the result of examining and auditing on situation of using energy in key energy-using enterprises at the end of the first quarters, promulgating the situation of using energy in the last year in key energy-using enterprises and promulgating the adjust list of key energy-using enterprises.
c). Guiding key energy-using enterprises in making and submitting plans on thrifty and efficient use of energy for approval when the enterprises fails to fully implement the feasible measures to thrifty and efficient use of energy according to the Article 4 of Decree 102/2003/ND-CP dated September 03, 2003. Strictly supervising and speeding up the enterprises in implementing the approved plan of thrifty and efficient use of energy.
d). Improving and training for officers and staffs in key energy-using establishments about thrifty and efficient use of energy.
e). Arranging funds for scientific, technological and environmental research and development with the appropriate portion to support for scientific research and technological development, to serve the target of thrifty and efficient use of energy, and to apply common technique asserted effective on thrifty use of energy in the fact.
2. People's committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities shall have to disseminate and implementation organization this Circular in local area.
Provincial Industry Services assist People's Committee of the provinces and centrally-run cities in thrifty and efficient use of energy management in local area. The specific tasks of Provincial Industry Services are following:
a) Inspect, supervise and speed up the implementation of the thrifty and efficient use of energy on production establishments in local area, update the last year figures and propose thrifty and efficient use of energy solutions for local area to report Industry Ministry before Feb 15th
b). Appreciation and suggestion organization for programs and investment projects for thrifty and efficient use of energy target submitted by production establishments in local area.
c). Inspect the implementation this Circular in management scope in the local area, petition Industry Ministry for research and modify the content if it is necessary
d). Preside or combine with concerned agencies on energy thrifty activities:
- Propaganda the information about thrifty and efficient use of energy activities in the local area.
- Timely commend and reward the organizations and person have achievements in thrifty and efficient use of energy activities
e) Implement the other tasks on thrifty and efficient use of energy activities on Industry Ministry's authority.
3. This Circular takes effect 15 days after its publication in the Official Gazette.
MINISTER OF INDUSTRY