Circular No. 107/2011/TT-BTC amending sub-clause (c), clause 2, article 1 of The đã được thay thế bởi Circular No. 218/2013/TT-BTC financial management funded by ODA concessional loans granted và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 15/02/2014.
Nội dung toàn văn Circular No. 107/2011/TT-BTC amending sub-clause (c), clause 2, article 1 of The
THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, July 20, 2011
AMENDING SUB-CLAUSE (C), CLAUSE 2, ARTICLE 1 OF THE CIRCULAR NO. 40/2011/TT-BTC DATED MARCH 22, 2011 OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE’S CIRCULAR NO. 108/2007/TT-BTC OF SEPTEMBER 7, 2007, GUIDING THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT MECHANISM APPLICABLE TO OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE (ODA) PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
- Law on Public Debt Management;
- Decree No. 79/2010/ND-CP dated July 14, 2010 of the Government on public debt management operations;
- Decree No. 131/2006/ND-CP dated November 09, 2006 of the Government promulgating the Regulation on management and use of Official Development Assistance;
- Decree No. 60/2003/ND-CP dated June 06, 2003 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of the State Budget Law; - Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP dated November 27, 2008 of the Government defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
- The Prime Minister’s Prime Minister at the Official Dispatch No. 3497/VPCP-QHQT dated May 30, 2011 of the Government Office amending the contents of Circular No. 40/2011/TT-BTC guiding the financial management mechanism applicable to ODA programs and projects;
The Ministry of Finance amends sub-clause (c), clause 2, Article 1 of the Circlular No. 40/2011/TT-BTC dated March 22, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Ministry of Finance’s Circular No. 108/2007/TT-BTC of September 7, 2007, guiding the financial management mechanism applicable to official development assistance (ODA) programs and projects as follows:
Article 1. To amend sub-clause (c), clause 2, Article 1 of the Circular No. 40/2011/TT-BTC as follows:
“- On the basis of the list of banks qualified for acting as service banks announced by the State Bank of Vietnam and the Ministry of Finance and the written requests of commercial banks, the agency presiding over the specific international treatment on ODA will consider the approval and choice of banks for ODA projects, and inform the negotiation partners for knowing and implementing.
- In case more than one qualified commercial bank request to serve a single ODA project, priority shall be given to the following: banks experienced in serving ODA projects; state-owned commercial banks; and joint-stock commercial banks in which the State holds dominant shares.
Article 2. Implementation
1. This Circular takes effect on September 1, 2011.
2. Any problems arising in the course of implementation should be promptly reported to the Ministry of Finance for guidance and coordinated settlement.
FOR THE MINISTER OF FINANCE