Nội dung toàn văn Circular No. 29/2014/TT-BYT defining forms and regulations on health statistical reports
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, August 14, 2014
DEFINING FORMS AND REGULATIONS ON HEALTH STATISTICAL REPORTS APPLIED FOR PRIVATE MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND TREATMENT FACILITIES
Pursuant to the Law on Statistics dated June 17, 2003;
Pursuant to the Law on Medical examination and treatment dated November 23, 2009;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 40/2004/NĐ-CP dated February 13, 2004, providing instructions on the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Statistics;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 03/2010 / ND-CP dated January 13, 2010 01 defining tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry, ministerial-level agencies , Governmental agencies ;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 63/2012/NĐ-CP dated August 31, 2012 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 43/2010 / QD-TTg dated June 2, 2010 on promulgation of statistical indicator System;
At the request of the Director of the Department of Planning - Finance;
The Minister of Health promulgates the Circular defining forms and regulations on health statistical reports applied for private medical examination and treatment facilities
Article 1. Scope of regulation
Issuance of forms of health statistics on the medical examination and treatment of private medical examination and treatment facilities, including:
1. Forms of original records, including 6 forms (Appendix 1).
2. Forms of statistical reports of private medical examination and treatment, including 6 forms (Appendix 2)
3. Form of statistical reports of private medical examination and treatment, including 7 forms (Appendix 3)
4. Form of aggregate statistical reports of medical examination of private medical facility, including 7 forms (Appendix 4)
Article 2. Regulations on statistical reports
1. Reporting periods, reporting methods shall be complied with the provisions of Decision No. 15/2014 / QD-TTg dated January 17, 2014 on promulgation of regulations on aggregate statistical reports applied for the Ministries and branches.
2. The reporting process shall be as follows:
a) Private medical examination and treatment facilities without beds shall record in the original forms in Appendix 1 enclosed herewith this Circular as soon as providing the services providers and summarize reports according to the forms prescribed in Appendix 2 enclosed herewith this Circular to submit to Health Bureau at district level where the facilities are based;
b) Private medical examination and treatment facilities with beds shall summarize reports under the forms specified in Appendix 3 enclosed herewith this Circular and submit to the Department of Health in central-affiliated cities and provinces (hereinafter referred to as the province);
c) Health Bureau at district level shall summarize figures as specified in Appendix 4 enclosed herewith this Circular to report to the provincial Department of Health;
d) The provincial Department of Health shall summarize the figures as specified in Appendix 4 enclosed herewith Circular No. 27 / TT-BYT dated August 14, 2014 defining form systems of health statistics applied to the health facilities in provinces, districts and communes to report to the Ministry of Health (Department of Planning - Finance);
Article 3. Responsibility for implementation
1. The provincial Department of Health shall be the lead agency to be responsible for collection, summarizing statistical information in the administrative division.
2. The Department of Planning - Finance, the Ministry of Health shall be responsible for guiding, inspecting and supervising the implementation of recording forms and methods of collection, summarizing reports to implement unifiedly nationwide.
Article 4. Effect
This Circular takes effect from October 01, 2014.
Article 5. Organizations of implementation
the Chief of the Ministry Office, The Director of the Department of Planning - Finance, the Directors, the General Director of the Ministry of Health, the heads of agencies and units under the Ministry, the Director of the Health Department in central-affiliated provinces and cities and the heads of health agencies in Ministries, branches shall be responsible for the implementation of this Circular.
Any problems arising in the course of implementation should be reported to the Ministry of Health (the Department of Planning- Finance) for settlement. /.
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed