Nội dung toàn văn Circular No. 35/2011/TT-BKHCN guiding basic statistical reporting on technology
THE MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 16, 2011
GUIDING BASIC STATISTICAL REPORTING ON TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 28/2008/ND-CP of March 14, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Science and Technology;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 40/2004/ND-CP of February 13, 2004, detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Statistics Law;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 30/2006/ND-CP of March 29, 2006, on scientific and technological statistics;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 133/2008/ND-CP of December 31, 2008, detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Law on Technology Transfer;
The Minister of Science and Technology guides basic statistical reporting on technology transfer as follows:
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Circular guides contents and regimes of basic statistical reporting on technology transfer at enterprises of various economic sectors, scientific research and technological development institutions, universities, colleges and other equivalent training institutions (below referred to as reporting units).
2. The subjects mentioned in Clause 1 of this Article which operate in security and defense are not be governed by this Circular.
Article 2. Contents of basic statistical reporting on technology transfer
1. A basic statistical report on technology transfer covers the following contents:
a/ General information on the reporting unit;
b/ Information on the technology:
c/ Information on products of the technology.
2. A report must contain all the contents required in the form provided in the Appendix to this Circular (not printed herein). The form of a basic statistical report on technology transfer is posted on the web portal of the Ministry of Science and Technology (www.most.gov.vn) and the website of the State Agency for Technology Innovation (www.sati.gov.vn).
Article 3. Regulations on report sending
Reporting units shall send their basic statistical reports on technology transfer to Departments of Science and Technology of provinces or centrally run cities in which they are headquartered.
Article 4. Reporting period and time limit for report sending
1. The reporting period is I year, from January 1 to December 31 of the reporting year.
2. Time limit for sending reports: Units shall send their reports to provincial-level Departments of Science and Technology no later than January 15 of the year succeeding the reporting year.
Article 5. Forms and modes of sending reports
1. A report must be made in writing enclosed with an electronic file made according to the form provided in Clause 2, Article 2 and the Appendix of this Circular (not printed herein) and sent to the provincial-level Department of Science and Technology concerned directly or by post and by email:
a/ The written report shall be signed by the reporting unit's head, appended with the unit's seal and sent directly or by post;
b/ The electronic file may be submitted directly in optical disc, universal serial bus (USB) or by email.
2. Reporting units shall be responsible for the consistency of the hard copy and electronic file.
Article 6. Rights and responsibilities of reporting units
1. A reporting unit has the following rights:
a/ To receive guidance, information and statistical forms as required by this Circular:
b/To have its supplied statistical information kept confidential under the statistics law;
c/ To be prioritized in getting approval of tasks, plans and projects under scientific and technological programs at state, ministrial, provincial and equivalent levels.
2. A reporting unit has the following responsibilities:
a/ To fully, honestly, objectively and properly report on information required under this Circular and to be accountable to law about its reporting contents;
b/ To submit and send reports on time.
Article 7. Rights and responsibilities of provincial-level Departments of Science and Technology
1. Provincial-level Departments of Science and Technology may urge and request reporting units to send their reports on time and verify information when necessary.
2. Responsibilities of provincial-level Departments of Science and Technology
a/ To guide reporting units in their respective localities in making basic statistical reports on technology transfer under this Circular;
b/ To check, process and summarize data from basic statistical reports on technology transfer into general statistical reports;
c/ To send general statistical reports to the Ministry of Science and Technology (the State Agency for Technology Innovation) on time under the circular guiding general statistical reporting on technology transfer;
d/ To keep statistical information confidential under the law on statistics.
Article 8. Effect
1. This Circular takes effect 45 days after its signing.
2. Any problems arising in the course of implementation should be reported to the Ministry of Science and Technology for sum-up and settlement.-
MINISTER OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY