Nội dung toàn văn Decision 3327/QD-BCD 2021 classification criteria for structures permitted construction Ho Chi Minh
PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HO CHI MINH CITY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City, September 15, 2021
CLASSIFICATION CRITERIA FOR STRUCTURES PERMITTED FOR CONSTRUCTION AND GUIDELINES ON COVID-19 EPIDEMIC MANAGEMENT IN STRUCTURES IN HO CHI MINH CITY
DIRECTOR OF STEERING COMMITTEE FOR COVID-19
EPIDEMIC MANAGEMENT OF HO CHI MINH CITY
Pursuant to Law on Local Governmental Organization dated June 19, 2015; Law on amendments to Law on Government Organization and Law on Local Governmental Organization dated November 22, 2019;
Pursuant to Law on Prevention of Infectious Diseases dated November 21, 2007;
Pursuant to Decree No. 101/2010/ND-CP dated September 30, 2010 of the Government on elaborating to Law on Preventing Infectious Diseases regarding adoption of medical quarantine, enforced medical quarantine, and specific disease prevention during epidemic period;
Pursuant to Decision No. 447/QD-TTg dated April 1, 2020 of Prime Minister declaring COVID-19 Epidemic;
Pursuant to Official Telegram No. 914/CD-TTg dated July 6, 2021 of Prime Minister enhancing COVID-19 epidemic management measures for implementation of double objectives;
Pursuant to Decision No. 2194/QD-BCDQG dated May 27, 2020 of National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Epidemic Management on issuance of “Guidelines for prevention and infectious risk assessment of COVID-19 at workplaces and dorms for workers”;
Pursuant to Decision No. 2686/QD-BCDQG dated May 31, 2021 of National Steering Committee for COVID-19 epidemic management on Regulations on risk assessment and respective administrative measures in COVID-19 epidemic management;
Pursuant to Decision No. 2787/QD-BYT dated June 5, 2021 of Ministry of Health issuing “Guidelines on epidemic management measures for COVID-19 cases in manufacturing facilities and industrial parks”;
Pursuant to Document No. 2242/LDTBXH-TLD-PTM dated July 14, 2021 of Ministry of Labor – War Invalids and Social Affairs, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry guiding simultaneous quarantine and business operation in enterprises and manufacturing facilities;
Pursuant to Decision No. 3638/QD-BYT dated July 30, 2021 of Ministry of Health issuing “Provisional guidelines on supervision and management of COVID-19 epidemic”;
Pursuant to Official Dispatch No. 3373/BXD-GD dated August 23, 2021 of Ministry of Construction enhancing COVID-19 epidemic management on construction site;
At request of Director of Department of Construction under Presentation No. 8922/TTr-SXD-TT dated September 15, 2021 and remarks of Director of Department of Health under Official Dispatch No. 6575/SYT-NVY dated September 14, 2021.
Article 1. The Classification criteria for structures permitted for construction and guidelines on COVID-19 epidemic management in structures in Ho Chi Minh City are attached hereto.
Article 2. This Decision comes into effect from the day of signing. Based on implementation, Steering Committee for COVID-19 epidemic management of Ho Chi Minh City shall review and revise criteria to match epidemic management in the city.
Article 3. Chief of Office of People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Director of Department of Construction, heads of relevant ministries, Chairpersons of People’s Committees of Thu Duc City, districts, communes, and relevant organizations, individuals are responsible for implementation hereof./.
PP. DIRECTOR OF STEERING COMMITTEE
STRUCTURES PERMITTED FOR CONSTRUCTION AND GUIDELINES ON EPIDEMIC MANAGEMENT IN STRUCTURES
(Attached to Decision No. 3327/QD-BCD dated September 15, 2021 of Director of Steering Committee for COVID-19 Epidemic Management of the City)
1. Classification criteria for structures permitted for construction
a) For areas under “New normal1”/Green zone
- Structures serving epidemic management;
- Structures under nationally important projects, key projects of the City under decisions of competent authority; structures constructed under emergency order according to regulations and law on constructions; structures serving national defense and security and under construction;
- Structures serving industrial production, transport, agriculture, and rural development, structures providing facilities and technical infrastructure on the outskirts of urban areas and away from concentrated residential areas;
- Structures under construction and close of completion which will play major socio-economic role once brought into operation (finished workload exceeds 80%); structures under construction which must be finished to guarantee technical affairs and safety for the community or prevent loss of safety to adjacent structures;
- Structures constructed in industrial parks, industrial complexes, export-processing zones, hi-tech zones; structures that are repaired and/or renovated workshop and/or equipment within the premise of enterprises.
- Other local construction, public structures, industrial structures, and traffic structures.
b) For areas under “Very high risk”, “High risk”, “Risk”
All structures in areas classified with “Very high risk”, “High risk”, or “Risk” must cease all construction activities on the premises, except for structures serving epidemic management and structures under emergency construction demand of the City.
2. Safety requirements for continued construction
2.1. All workers allowed to work at the construction must obtain “COVID Green card” 2, comply with 5K principle, and take antigen test on a regular basis. Entities working directly on construction site must commit to use 100% of human resources granted with “COVID Green card” or equivalent requirements.
- Individuals granted with “COVID Green card” are allowed to participate in business operations and social activities depending on epidemic management level of the City.
- Individuals who have received 1 shot of vaccine (for vaccines that require 2 shots) are allowed to participate in restricted activities depending on working environment, risk of infection, and level of importance of the activities.
2.2. Eligibility for “COVID Green card”
- An individual shall be granted “COVID Green card” after satisfying all of the following requirements:
(1) Result of SARS-CoV-2 test (either quick test or RT-PCR) is negative for professions that requires testing as per the law.
(2) Has received vaccination or has been infected with COVID-19 and is relieved.
(3) Do not make close contact with any F0 in 14 days.
Regarding the vaccination eligibility: Have at least 1 shot for vaccines that require 2 shots. 2 weeks after vaccination; for vaccine that requires 1 shot, 2 weeks after vaccination. Individuals who have received 1 shot (for vaccines that require 2 shots) shall have their range of activity and contact limited compared to those of individuals who have received 2 shots.
Regarding the eligibility of having COVID-19 and having relieved: Individuals who are infected with SARS-CoV-2 and have relieved of COVID-19 must obtain hospital dismissal notice or documents verifying completion of quarantine period of Steering Committees for Epidemic Management of wards, communes. Documents verifying completion of quarantine period shall be issued to F0 who finish quarantine at home as per the law or cases where F0 conduct test, quarantine at home, and obtain confirmation of heads of neighborhood or medical teams providing care for F0 at home, “ATM Oxy” charity organization, volunteers who are retired doctors, etc. Other cases where confirmation cannot be provided, vaccination is required.
2.3. Implementation methods
- Prior to implementing activities on construction site, project developers and contractors shall prepare epidemic management solutions at construction site and submit to People’s Committees of wards and communes where structures are constructed.
- Structures allowed to operate must comply with Guidelines on COVID-19 epidemic management on construction site attached to Document No. 3373/BXD-GD dated August 23, 2021 of Ministry of Construction and regulations of specialized agencies regarding COVID-19 epidemic management; stay under supervision of construction regulatory agencies and local governments.
- Construction organization must guarantee epidemic management, protect health and working environment for workers. Project developers and contractors participating in activities on construction site shall hold legal responsibilities when allowing the epidemic to spread on construction site.
- In case organizations and individuals participating in construction activities that fail to satisfy requirements above must cease of activities to guarantee absolute safety in epidemic management./.
1 Identify according to Decision No. 2686/QD-BCDQG dated May 31, 2021 of National Steering Committee for COVID-19 epidemic management on Regulations on risk assessment and respective administrative measures in COVID-19 epidemic management.
2 COVID Green card is a confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination or SARS-CoV-2 infection and relief of an individual integrated on electronic medical declaration software of Ho Chi Minh City.
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed