Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1075/QD-TTg on establishing the steering committee of the Vietnam’s
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, August 13, 2012
ON ESTABLISHING THE STEERING COMMITTEE OF THE VIETNAM’S MODERNIZATION STRATEGY WITHIN THE SCOPE OF VIETNAM – JAPAN COOPERATION TOWARDS 2020
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Government organization dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 08/2012/NĐ-CP dated February 16, 2012 on the Working regulation of the Government;
At the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment
Article 1. Establishing the Steering Committee of the Vietnam’s modernization strategy within the scope of Vietnam – Japan cooperation towards 2020, comprising:
1. The president: Hoang Trung Hai - Deputy Prime Minister;
2. The Vice President: Bui Quang Vinh – The Minister of Planning and Investment;
- Vu Duc Dam – The Minister, President of the Office of the Government;
- Pham Binh Minh – The Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- Vu Huy Hoang – The Minister of Industry and Trade;
- Vuong Dinh Hue – The Minister of Finance;
- Cao Duc Phat - The Minister of Agriculture and Rural development;
- Dinh La Thang – The Minister of Transport;
- Nguyen Quan – The Minister of Science and Technology;
- Nguyen Bac Son – The Minister of Information and Communications.
4. Consultants of the Steering Committee:
- Hideichi Okada - Vice Minister for International Affairs of the Ministry of Economics, Trade and Industry of Japan;
- Yasuaki Tanizaki – Japanese Ambassador in Vietnam.
Article 2. The Steering committee shall help the Prime Minister study, direct, and cooperate in fulfilling the duties related to the development of the industries in cooperation with Japan.
Article 3. The Steering Committee must:
1. Cooperate with Japan in formulating a strategy for developing key industries, concentrating on identifying and prioritizing the development of some potential Vietnam’s industries by 2020, which are concerned and invested by Japan, and sending reports to the Prime Minister.
2. Cooperating with Japan in formulating an action plan to develop the identified key industries.
3. Directing Ministries and sectors to formulate and guide the relevant policies on developing the identified key industries during 2012 – 2020, according to their appointed sectors.
4. Directing Ministries, sectors, and People’s Committees of central-affiliated cities and provinces to formulate action plans for deploying the identified key industries, according to their appointed sectors. Utilizing the cooperation and support of domestic and overseas organizations and individuals to develop such key industries.
5. Supervise, inspect, and assess the development of key industries according to the action plan assigned.
Article 4. The Steering Committee is entitled to:
1. Make decisions on the mechanisms, policies and solutions under the authority of the Prime Minister during the development of identified key industries on behalf of the Prime Minister. Send reports to the Prime Minister on relevant content, propose solutions to the Prime Minister for considering and making decisions on the content ultra vires.
2. The Deputy Prime Minister, the President of the Steering Committee are entitled to sign the documents and use the stamps of the Government; the Ministers, the Vice President of the Committee, and the members are entitled to sign the documents using their stamps.
Article 5. Regulation and organization of the Steering Committee:
1. The President of the Committee shall promulgate the Regulation and assign tasks to its members. The Committee may invite domestic or overseas experts for reference if necessary.
2. The President shall promulgate, or authorize the Vice President to promulgate, the decision on the establishment and duties of the working group to implement the Vietnam’s modernization strategy within the scope of Vietnam – Japan cooperation towards 2020. The working group may invite domestic or overseas experts for reference if necessary.
3. The budget of the Steering Committee and the working group is funded by the State budget.
Article 6. This Decision takes effect on the date of its signing.
Article 7. Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Heads of Governmental agencies, the Presidents of People’s Committees of central-affiliated cities and provinces, and the members prescribed in Article 1 are responsible for implementing this Decision./.
THE PRIME MINISTER
This translation is made by LawSoft, for reference only. LawSoft is protected by copyright under clause 2, article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property. LawSoft always welcome your comments