Decision No. 122/2003/QD-BNN on cerwass’ roles, functions, authority and organis đã được thay thế bởi Decision No. 45/2008/QD-BNN stipulating the functions, tasks and organizational và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 02/04/2008.
Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 122/2003/QD-BNN on cerwass’ roles, functions, authority and organis
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi November 10, 2003
ON CERWASS’ ROLES, FUNCTIONS, AUTHORITY AND ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE
MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Pursuant to Decree No.86/2003/ND-CP dated 18 July 2003 by the Prime Minister on Function, task, right, and organizational structure of MARD.
Considering the proposal of the Director of Organizational and Personnel Department.
Article 1: Location and function
Centre for Rural water supply and Environmental sanitation (CERWASS) is a public administration agency with income belonging to MARD, specializing in Rural water supply and sanitation nationwide.
CERWASS has its own legal status with its own stamp with operational cost financed from the State budget and other sources and is allowed to open its own bank account as per the Vietnamese Law.
CERWASS is located in Hanoi.
Article 2: Tasks and power
1. Be responsible to prepare and submit the Minister all the RWSS – related Programs, Project, Policies, five – year – plan, annual plan and organizing the implementation after having been approved.
2. Provide guidelines on professional aspects of RWSS.
3. Organize the implementation of the assigned National and International Programs, Project within RWSS Sector.
4. Carry out the tasks of the National Target Program and the National Strategy on RWSS as assigned by the Minister and the Chairman of the Steering Committee.
5. Be entitled to cooperate with International organizations, donors and relevant international and national agencies to implement the RWSS Programs and projects.
6. Provide consulting service, construct and transfer technology of sample models, pilot projects on RWSS.
7. Be responsible for IEC campaign to raise awareness in using clean water and sanitation facilities, provide Technical assistance or training for involved agencies and individual as/when required.
8. Supply RWSS – related materials, equipment and consulting services
9. Manage the CERWASS machinery in accordance with the general regulations such as: salary policy, commend and reward, etc.
10. Be responsible for financial management, management of asset, public land and other allocated resources and manage the disbursement of the allocated budget in conformity with the regulations
11. Carry out other tasks as assigned by the Minister
Article 3: Organisational structure
1. The management
The management board comprises of one Director and Vice Directors appointed by the Minister of MARD in compliance with general regulations.
The Director of CERWASS directs the operation of CERWASS and is answerable to the Minister of MARD and the current law.
Vice Directors are to assist the Director, be answerable to the Director and the law on the implementation of their assigned tasks. The number of Vice Director must not exceed 3 , otherwise the Minister should be reported.
2. CERWASS organization
a. Administration Section (including Administration and finance)
b. Planning and International Cooperation
c. Technical and technology section
d. Training and communication section
e. The Consulting and Technology transferring station
Director of CERWASS is responsible to elaborate the working regulations to submit MARD for approval, identify the tasks and allocate civil staff in accordance with the existing regulations.
Article 4: Effective date
The Director of CERWASS is to hand-over CERWASS completely to the Director of CERWASS.
This decision is effective in 15 days since the date it is published on the Official gazette, this decision is in substitution of the Decision No.236/NN-TCCB-QD dated 12 Dec.1995 by the Minister of MARD on CERWASS’ roles, function and authority and other former regulations that are in opposition with this decision.
Article 5: Responsibility of execution
The Director of CERWASS, Chief of Office, Director of Organization and Personnel Department (OPD), Chief of relevant organizations/agencies under MARD are responsible for the execution of this decision.
MINISTER OF MARD