Decision No. 14/2011/QD-TTg on promulgating the criteria, lists of classificati đã được thay thế bởi Decision 37/2014/QD-TTg on criteria lists for classification of state-owned enterprises và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 06/08/2014.
Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 14/2011/QD-TTg on promulgating the criteria, lists of classificati
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi , March 04, 2011
ON PROMULGATING THE CRITERIA, LISTS OF CLASSIFICATION OF STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
Pursuant to the Law on the Organization of the Government dated December 12, 2001;
Pursuant to the Business Law dated November 29, 2005;
Considering the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment,
Article 1. Promulgating together with this Decision the criterion, list of classification of state-owned enterprises
Article 2. The subjects of application of this Decision consist of: one-member limited liability companies owned by the State, State-owned limited liability companies of the state groups and corporations, joint-stock companies whose shares are held over 50% of the current total shares by the State and parents companies under the model of parent companies - subsidiary companies
Article 3. The Ministries and ministerial organs, governmental organs, provincial/municipal People’s Committees, economic groups, corporations established by the Prime Minister’s decision are responsible for basing on this Decision to keep classifying and making arrangement of the one-member limited liability companies under their control and submitting to the Prime Minister for consideration and decision.
provincial/municipal People’s Committees base on the real condition of the locality to decide on the time for equitization of the enterprises in the field of urban drainage
For the enterprises that have carried out the equitization but not under the category of being hold over 50% of the total share by the state under this Decision, the ministries, ministerial organs, governmental organs, provincial/municipal People’s Committees, economic groups, corporations established by the Prime Minister’s decision on the basis of reality situation for further classification and sale of state capital in these companies.
Article 4. This Decision will come into effect since April 20, 2011 and supersede the Decision No. dated March 20, 2007 of the Governmental Prime Minister.
The Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level organs, Heads of governmental organs, presidents of provincial/municipal People's Committee, member Council, economic group and corporation established by the Prime Minister’s decision are liable to execute this Decision.
The Ministry of Planning and Investment is responsible for monitoring, guiding, supervising and speeding up the Ministries and branches, localities, economic group and corporation established by the Prime Minister’s decision of implementation this decision and annual summing up the situation, making report to the Governmental Prime Minister./.
THE PRIME MINISTER
CRITERIA AND LIST
CLASSIFICATION OF STATE-OWNED ENTERPRISES
(Promulgated together with the decision No.14/2011/QD-TTg dated March 04, 2011 of the Governmental Prime Minister)
I. THE STATE HOLDS 100% OF CHARTER CAPITAL FOR THE ENTERPRISES OPERATING IN THE FOLLOWING BRANCHES AND FIELDS:
- Manufacturing and supplying explosive materials;
- Manufacturing and supplying toxic chemicals;
- Manufacturing and supplying radioactive products;
- Manufacturing and repairing weapon, military equipment, specialized equipment for national defence, security; encryption products, crucial specialized equipment, technical document and supplying information security service by the encryption professional technique.
- The enterprises serving the national defence, security and the enterprises located in strategic area, remote area coordinating the economy with the national defence under the decision of the Governmental Prime Minister
- Transmitting the national power system, manufacturing and distributing large-scale and multi-objective power that has a particularly important meaning to the economy and society attached to the national defence and security.
- Managing and exploiting the infrastructure system of the national and urban railway; aerial ports; seaports of type 1 (particularly special seaport with large scale to serve the economic and social development of nation-wide or inter-regionally
- Flight control; control of the national and urban railway transportation
- Ensuring maritime safety
- Public interest post
- Radio broadcasting and television
- Publishing and the press (journalism)
- Printing and minting money
- Producing cigarette;
- Controlling and exploiting the irrigation system, inter-provincial and inter-district agricultural hydraulic engineering, sea prograding stone embankment
- Controlling and maintaining dykes, flood division and disaster prevention;
- Growing and protecting watershed, protection forest and special-use forest;
- Credit policy, serving the economic and social development;
- The member enterprises play a key role in the activity of production and business, development strategy, holding business keys and technology that the groups and state corporations need to hold 100% of the capital in order to carry out the tasks and main business line assigned.
II. THE ENTERPRISES CARRYING OUT THE EQUITIZATION, THE STATE HOLDS OVER 50% OF THE TOTAL SHARE
1. The enterprises participate in manufacturing and supplying public interest products and services:
- Maintaining the infrastructure system of the national railway;
- Managing and maintaining the system of road, local water way; managing and exploiting sea port (except for the ports stated in section I);
- Map measurement
- Producing scientific films, newsreels, documentaries, films for children;
- Urban water drainage;
- Environmental sanitation;
- Urban lighting;
- Hydrometeorological and geological Basic survey;
- Surveying, researching and exploring the resources of land, water, minerals and kinds of natural resources;
- Producing and storing the original breed, seedling, plants, domestic animal and frozen sperms; producing vaccines for disease prevention.
2. The enterprises ensure the crucial needs for developing production and improve the material and spiritual life of the ethnic people in the mountain area, remote area
3. The enterprises that have role to ensure major balances of the economy, market stabilization operate in the following sectors and fields
- Producing large-scale power from 500 MW upwards.
- Exploiting the minerals: coal, bauxite, copper ore, iron ore, tin ore, gold, precious stone;
- Exploiting and processing oil and natural gas;
- Building and repair of air transport facilities;
- Supplying the information and communication network infrastructure;
- Producing pig-iron, steel with capacity up to 500,000 tons/year
- Producing rotary kiln cement with capacity up to 1.5 million tons/year
- Producing basic chemicals, chemical fertilizer, pesticide
- Planting and processing rubber, coffee
- Producing newspaper printing paper, writing paper of high quality
- Wholesaling foodstuffs;
- Wholesaling gas and oil;
- Wholesaling the preventing and treating drug, pharmaceutical chemistry;
- Exploiting, filtering and supplying clean water by the level 1 and level 2 network ;
- International maritime transport; railway and air transportation;
- Finance, credit and insurance./.
This translation is made by LawSoft, for reference only. LawSoft is protected by copyright under clause 2, article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property. LawSoft always welcome your comments