Decision No.142/2009/QD-TTg on mechanism, policies of support đã được thay thế bởi Decree 02/2017/ND-CP policies assistance agriculture production for areas suffering natural disasters và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 25/02/2017.
Nội dung toàn văn Decision No.142/2009/QD-TTg on mechanism, policies of support
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 31, 2009
ON MECHANISM, POLICIES OF SUPPORT OF PLANT VARIETIES, LIVESTOCK, FISHERIES FOR PRODUCTION RESTORATION OF AREAS DAMAGED BY NATURAL DISASTERS, EPIDEMICS
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Law on State Budget dated December 16, 2002;
Pursuant to the Resolution No.30/2008/NQ-CP dated December 11, 2008 of the Government on urgent measures to curb economic decline, maintain economic growth and ensure social welfare;
At the proposal of Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development,
Article 1. Scope of governing, application subjects
1. Scope of governing:
a) The types of natural disasters causing direct damage to crops, livestock and fisheries;
b) The dangerous epidemic diseases is published in accordance with the legislation on plant protection, veterinary and fisheries.
2. Subjects of application:
Households of farmers, fishermen, ranchers, artels, cooperatives producing in the area of cultivation, livestock husbandry and aquaculture affected by natural disasters, epidemic diseases specified in clause 1 of this Article.
Article 2. Principles of support
1. The State supports and shares risk with the producers when damaged by natural disasters and epidemic diseases.
2. Timely support, directly in cash or by the plant varieties and breed.
3. The plant varieties and animal breeds and aquatic species are required to ensure quality in accordance with the conditions of local ecology.
4. Disclosure, transparency and proper objects and norms.
Article 3. Support levels
1. Support for crop area damaged from 30% or more:
a) The pure rice cultivation area damaged more than 70%: support 1,000,000 VND/ha, damaged from 30-70%: support 500,000 VND/ha;
b) The area of hybrid rice damaged more than 70%: support 1,500,000 VND/ha, damaged from 30-70%: support 750,000 VND/ha;
c) The area of maize and subsidiary crops suffered more than 70%: support 1,000,000 VND/ha, damaged from 30-70%: support 500,000 VND/ha;
d) The area of industrial crops and perennial fruit trees damaged more than 70%: support 2,000,000 VND/ha, damaged from 30-70%: support 1,000,000 VND/ha;
2. Support for livestock husbandry:
a) Damage caused by natural disasters
- Poultry: support from 7,000 to 15,000 VND /animal breed;
- Pigs: support 500,000 VND /animal breed.
- Buffalo, bulls, horses: support VND 2,000,000 /animal breed;
- Deer, elk, sheep, goats: support 1,000,000 VND /animal breed.
b) Damage caused by dangerous epidemic diseases: breed support levels comply with provisions in Decision No.719/QD-TTg dated June 05, 2008 of the Prime Minister on policies to support the prevention, combat of epidemic disease for livestock and poultry.
3. Support for aquaculture and sea products damaged from the 30% or more:
a) Area of farming damaged more than 70%: support from 3,000,000 VND to 5,000,000 VND /ha, damaged from 30-70%: support from 1,000,000 VND to 3,000,000 VND/ha;
b) Cages, rafts of farming damaged more than 70%: support from 3,000,000 VND to 5,000,000 dong/100m3 of cage; damaged from 30-70%: support from 1,000,000 VND to 3,000,000 VND/ha.
4. Where in-kind support of plant varieties, animal breeds, aquatic species, the levels of support are equivalent the levels of support in cash to be converted by price at the time of support.
Article 4. Resources and support mechanisms from the central budget
a) Provision for the central budget;
b) Provision for local budgets;
c) Funding of domestic and foreign organizations and individuals.
d) The national reserve.
2. Support mechanisms from the central budget:
a) The mountainous provinces, Central Highlands: to be 80% of funds to support victims of natural disasters and epidemic diseases;
b) The Hanoi city and Ho Chi Minh City actively use local budget reserves to implement;
c) The remaining provinces and cities under central authority: to be 70% of funds to support victims of natural disasters and epidemic diseases;
d) The localities with large extent of damage: when the local budget spends in support for the farmers of the area affected by natural disasters, epidemic diseases exceeding 50% of local budget reserves, it will be considered and granted additional funding to help provinces and cities to have sufficient resources to implement.
Article 5. Organization of implementation
1. The Ministry of Finance shall preside over and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and other relevant agencies to guide the implementation of this Decision. Based on the provisions of this Decision and the local budget of actual expenditures in support of plant varieties, animal breeds and aquatic species to restore the production area damaged by disasters, epidemic diseases, the Ministry of Finance considers to support from annual reserve source of the central budget for each locality and to periodically report to the Prime Minister on the performance results.
2. Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall guide in detail the types of natural disasters, dangerous epidemic diseases to be supported under the provisions of this Decision.
3. Chairmen of People's Committees of provinces and cities under central authority shall:
a) Based on the actual situation at the locality, level and funding sources to support provided for in this Decision to determine the level of direct support for those affected according to the provisions of clause 2 of Article 1 of this Decision.
b) Implement publicly the policies and support levels on the mass media and in the villages, communes, ensuring direct assistance to victims. Using funding to support the right purposes and efficiently, avoiding waste and negatives;
c) Actively use local budget reserves and other lawful finance sources of support to support for restoring the production of the areas damaged by natural disasters and epidemic diseases; promptly synthesize and report, recommend the Ministry of Finance to support funding (the support of central budget) to implement;
d) End of disaster, epidemic disease, or end of the year, report to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Finance the results of the support implementation for synthesizing and reporting to the Prime Minister.
Article 6. Implementation Provisions
1. This Decision takes effect from February 15, 2010.
2. The ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of governmental agencies, presidents of People's Committees of provinces and cities under central authority are responsible for the implementation of this decision.
This translation is made by LawSoft, for reference only. LawSoft is protected by copyright under clause 2, article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property. LawSoft always welcome your comments