Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1528/QD-TTg promulgating number specific mechanisms policies development Da Lat Lam Dong 2015
THE PRIME MINISTER
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, September 3, 2015
PROMULGATING A NUMBER OF SPECIFIC MECHANISMS AND POLICIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DA LAT CITY, LAM DONG PROVINCE
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the December 16, 2002 Law on the State Budget;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister s Decision No. 704/QD-TTg of May 12, 2014, approving the adjusted master plan on Da Lat city and adjacent areas through 2030 and a vision toward 2050;
At the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment,
Article 1. Specific mechanisms and policies for development of Da Lat city and adjacent areas, Lam Dong province with the following contents:
1. The People’s Committee of Lam Dong province may permit real estate investors (except eco-tourism and convalescent tourism projects) within Da Lat city, after completing infrastructure construction, to transfer their projects to others for building housing and architectural works under the approved master plan and projects and in accordance with the Law on Real Estate Business, the Land Law and their guiding documents.
2. Lam Dong province may hire qualified domestic and foreign consultants and specialists to plan specific functional zones and call for investment in satellite and counterpoise urban centers together with mass transit connection of Da Lat city under the master plan on Da Lat city and adjacent areas through 2030 and a vision toward 2050 approved under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 704/QD-TTg of May 12, 2014.
3. Incentives for investors in Da Lat city:
a/ The chairperson of the People’s Committee of Lam Dong province shall propose the Prime Minister to consider and decide on land rental exemption for investment projects to build national and key tourist zones in Da Lat city, Lam Dong province in accordance with Clause 10, Article 19 of the Government’s Decree No. 46/2014/ND-CP of May 15, 2014, on collection of land rental and water surface rental;
b/ Import duty exemption for domestically unavailable supplies and equipment for investment in building hi-tech greenhouses and net houses for flower and vegetable growing in the first five years of implementation of this Decision.
4. Investment capital sources and use of investment capital of key projects
a/ Lam Dong province shall be prioritized to receive central state budget funds (including official development assistance - ODA, government bonds, target support programs and preferential credit of the Government), and targeted transfers to the local budget in annual and periodical plans for implementation of key works and projects to develop Da Lat city;
b/ Lam Dong province shall be prioritized to borrow ODA loans to invest in Da Lat city’s important infrastructure projects within investment tasks of the local budget;
c/ The Ministry of Transport is assigned to assume the prime responsibility for. and coordinate with relevant ministries and sectors and the People’s Committee of Lam Dona province in, proposing investment mechanisms to soon execute a number of transport infrastructure projects important for trade, external relations and regional link and inter-regional link, specifically as follows:
- Upgrading national highway 27.
- Upgrading into national highway provincial road 723 linking Da Lat city with Nha Trane city, Khanh Hoa province.
- Building Dau Giay-Lien Khuong expressway, completing before 2020 essential sections in the form of PPP, BT, BOT, BTO, ODA, etc.;
d/ The advance of planned capital from target support central budget funds and the Government bonds of the subsequent year to execute Da Lat city’s important infrastructure projects must comply with the Law on the State Budget and the National Assembly’s Resolutions. In special case, the People’s Committee of Lam Dong province shall report to the Government for consideration and settlement according to regulations;
dd/ The People’s Committee of Lam Dong province may mobilize and attract ODA capital and preferential credit funds for investment in socio-technical infrastructure for transport, waste disposal and public utility works and necessary public works of Da Lat city;
e/ The People’s Committee of Lam Dong province may mobilize direct investment capital from domestic organizations and individuals and advanced capital from infrastructure users, enterprises licensed for building and dealing in Da Lat city’s technical infrastructure works in accordance with the Law on the State Budget and the Law on Public Investment;
g/ Investment in infrastructure works within the state budget’s investment tasks in the form of BOT, BTO, PPP, BT (excluding BT projects in cash), etc. is encouraged;
h/ The People’s Committee of Lam Dong province may borrow the Government’s foreign loans to execute Da Lat city’s key projects within the local budget’s investment tasks. The onlending, management and use and repayment of such loans must comply with law.
5. Other mechanisms and policies:
a/ The People’s Committee of Lam Dong province may recover land from centralized hi-tech agricultural projects approved by competent authorities in accordance with the land law;
b/ Lam Dong province may experimentally build the green village model in Da Lat city according to the planning scheme of Da Lat city and adjacent areas through 2030, with a vision toward 2050, and submit it to competent authorities for approval for organization of implementation;
c/ Lam Dong province is entitled to central investment or inclusion in the central investment priority list; concurrently, the People’s Committee of Lam Dong province may directly call for investment in important environmental works and projects, important infrastructure works, national and key tourist zones in the province, the Da Lat bio-tech and hi-tech agricultural zone and the Da Lat centralized information technology zone which have been included in the Prime Minister-approved list of projects prioritized for investment.
Article 2. Organization of implementation
Based on their assigned functions, tasks and powers, relevant ministries, sectors and agencies shall guide and coordinate with the People’s Committee of Lam Dong province in implementing the mechanisms and policies specified in this Decision.
Article 3. Effect
1. This Decision takes effect on the date of its signing.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies, the chairpersons of the People’s Committees of Lam Dong province and Da Lat city shall implement this Decision.-