Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1542/QD-BCT national statistical investigation capacity manufacturing industrial products 2016
THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, April 22, 2016
NATIONAL STATISTICAL INVESTIGATION INTO CAPACITY FOR MANUFACTURING OF CERTAIN INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
THE MINISTER OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
Pursuant to the Law on Statistics dated June 26, 2003;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 95/2012/ND-CP dated November 12, 2012 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.40/2004/ND-CP dated February 13, 2004 specifying and guiding the implementation of several articles of the Law on Statistics;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No.03/2010/ND-CP dated January 13, 2010 providing for duties, powers and conduct of statistical operations of Ministries, Ministry-level agencies and Government bodies;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 803/QD-TTg dated June 28, 2012 on approval of the National Statistical Investigation Program;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 803/QD-TTg of the Minister of Industry and Trade dated April 6, 2016 on approval of the National Statistical Investigation Program granted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
Upon the request of the Director of the Planning Department,
Article 1. Investigation objectives
National statistical investigations into capacity for manufacturing of certain industrial products taking place on a nationwide scale shall be aimed at collecting statistical information to meet the following main objectives:
- Measuring capacity for manufacturing of certain key industrial products throughout the nation and at specific localities and enterprises.
- Assisting in policy administration and planning, and formulation of strategies, for developing short and long-term manufacturing and trading of certain industrial products.
- Integrating the "capacity for manufacturing of certain industrial products” index into the National Statistical Indicator System, and Industry and Trade-Sector Statistical Indicator System.
Article 2. Obligations and responsibilities
- Commission the Planning Department (the Ministry of Industry and Trade) to lead, and play a central role in cooperating with affiliations of the General Statistics Office, the Departments of Industry and Trade of centrally-affiliated cities and provinces on, conduct of implementation of the approved investigation plan attached hereto.
- Enterprises or economic institutions subject to investigations shall assume their obligations and responsibilities to provide accurate information presented in the Investigation Form in a timely manner.
Article 3. Investigation budget
The total budget is VND 1,800,000,000 (One billion and eight hundred million).
(More details given in the Appendix).
Article 4. Entry into force
This Decision shall enter into force from the signature date.
Article 5. The Head of the Ministry’s Office, the Head of the Planning Department, the Head of the Finance Department, the Directors of Departments of Industry and Trade of centrally-affiliated cities and provinces, the Heads of enterprises, economic institutions subject to investigations, and the Heads of entities involved, shall be responsible for implementing this Decision./.
PP. THE MINISTER
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed