Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 185-TTg of March 28, 1996, of the Prime Minister concerning the state enterprises of the special category
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi ,March 28, 1996
CONCERNING THE STATE ENTERPRISES OF THE SPECIAL CATEGORY
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government of September 30, 1992;
Pursuant to Decree No.26-CP of May 23, 1993 of the Government providing for new wage system in the enterprises;
At the proposals of the Minister of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, and the Minister of Finance,
Article 1.- The State enterprises of the special category include:
1. The State Corporations established by Decision No.91-TTg of March 7, 1994 of the Prime Minister on experimental establishment of business corporations;
2. The State Corporations established by Decision No.90-TTg of March 7, 1994 of the Prime Minister on the continued rearrangement of State enterprises with a prescribed capital of 500 billion VND or more;
3. The independent State enterprises having the following conditions:
- Playing a key role in the national economy;
- Having a prescribed capital of 500 billion VND or more;
- Their general directors are appointed by the Prime Minister.
Article 2.- Based on the conditions specified in Article 1 of this Decision, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs shall coordinate with the Ministry of Finance to submit to the Prime Minister the list of State enterprises of special category for approval; and to guide the readjustment of salaries and title allowances for the managerial officials in the State enterprises of the special category.
Article 3.- This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing.
Article 4.- The Ministers, the Heads of the ministerial-level agencies, the Heads of the agencies attached to the Government, the Presidents of the People’s Committees of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government shall have to implement this Decision.
FOR THE PRIME MINISTER