Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 66/2015/QD-TTg criteria power procedures recognition hi-tech agricultural zones
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 25, 2015
REGULATIONS ON CRITERIA, POWER AND PROCEDURES FOR RECOGNITION OF HI-TECH AGRICULTURAL ZONES
Pursuant to the Law on Government organization dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Decree 55/2015/NĐ-CP on credit policies on agriculture and rural development dated June 09, 2015 of the Government;
At the request of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development,
The Prime Minister issues this Decision providing criteria, the power and procedures for recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones.
Article 1. Regulated entities
1. This Decision stipulates criteria, the power and procedures for recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones.
2. This Decision applies to entities involving in the recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones in Vietnam.
Article 2. Criteria sets for recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones
A hi-tech agricultural zone means a centralized production area where high technologies are applied to produce at least one advantageous agricultural product which ensure high yield, quality, added values and environmental-friendly manner under regulations of laws. An agricultural zone recognized as a hi-tech agricultural zone shall meet the following criteria:
1. Production and consumption are part of value chains in which key enterprises, cooperatives, inter cooperatives are indispensable;
2. Products of a hi-tech agricultural zone are advantageous products of, including:
a) Plant varieties, domestic animals and aquatic breeds that produce high yield, high quality and have outstanding impact resistance;
b) Agriculture, forestry and fishery products that have high added values and economic effectiveness; and product quality satisfying standards of international, or Asia or Vietnam (Viet GAP).
3. Applied technologies are advanced technologies and biological technologies for variety selection, breeding , disease prevention, intensive and super-intensive production , intensive processing technologies for added value elevation; automatic and semi-automatic technologies; information technology and other remote sensing and environmental-friendly ones. Technology shall be applied on industrial scale to increase production yield, product values and labor productivity.
4. A hi-tech agricultural zone is a breadbasket or an area of contiguous parcels of agricultural land within a province, which has suitable natural conditions, appropriate technical infrastructures and complete transportation, irrigation and electricity systems under the master plan of agricultural production of the province and of the agricultural sector.
5. Varieties of products and the scale of a hi-tech agricultural zone are as follows:
a) Flowers: the area of at least 50 ha;
b) Fresh vegetables: the area of at least 100 ha;
c) Rice: the area of at least 100 ha;
d) Edible mushrooms and medicinal mushrooms: the area of at least 5 ha;
dd) Perennial fruit trees: the area of at least 300 ha;
e) Perennial industrial plants (tea, coffee and pepper trees): the area of at least 300 ha;
g) Fisheries: breeding ground of at least of 20 ha; the grow-out area of at least 200 ha;
h) Cows: at least 10,000 dairy cows/year; at least 20,000 beef cattle /year
Pig farming: at least 410,000 pigs for meat per year; at least 2,000 sows /year;
k) Poultry farming: at least 50,000 per a brood.
Article 3. The power to recognize hi-tech agricultural zones
The People’s Committee of the province has the power to recognize the hi-tech agricultural zone.
Article 4. Procedures for recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones
1. Key organizations of the province shall submit 10 copies of applications for recognition of a hi-tech agricultural zone (01 original and 09 copy) to the Departments of Agriculture and Rural Development directly or by post. Documents requested in an application:
a) An application form for recognition of the hi-tech agricultural zone;
b) Descriptions of the hi-tech agricultural zone that meets all criteria prescribed n Article 2 hereof.
2. Within 05 working days from the date of receipt of the applications, the Departments of Agriculture and Rural development shall examine such applications and send the applicant a written notice of whether such applications are valid. Time limits for adjustments or supplementation to an invalid application shall be 30 days from the date of receipt of the notification.
3. Within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the valid application, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development shall appraise such application and submit it to the People’s Committee of the Province. In case an application is rejected, the People’s Committee of the province shall send the applicant a written notice in which reasons for rejection shall be specified.
Article 5. Withdrawal of decisions on recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones
In case a hi-tech agricultural zone no longer satisfies one of requirements in Article 2 of this Circular, the People’s Committee of the province have the power to withdraw the decision on recognition of such hi-tech agricultural zone.
Article 6. Implementation Organization
1. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall instruct, expedite, inspect, aggregate and report the implementation of this Decision to the Prime Minister.
2. People’s Committees of provinces shall:
a) Grant and cancel decisions on recognition of hi-tech agricultural zones;
b) Expedite, inspects, and supervises the implementation of this Decision; directly manage recognized hi-tech agriculture zones within its province;
c) Submit periodic reports (every 06 months) or surprise reports (if requested) on the implementation of this Decision and its arising issues.
Article 7. Implementation
1. This Circular comes into effect from February 10, 2016.
2. Ministers, Heads of ministerial agencies, Heads of Governmental agencies, Presidents of the People’s Committee of provinces and relevant agencies shall be responsible for the implementation of this Decision ./.
THE PRIME MINISTER
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed