Decree No. 44/2011/ND-CP amending, supplementing article 3 of the Decree No. 189 đã được thay thế bởi Decree No. 95/2012/ND-CP defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizationa và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 26/12/2012.
Nội dung toàn văn Decree No. 44/2011/ND-CP amending, supplementing article 3 of the Decree No. 189
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, June 14, 2011
AMENDING, SUPPLEMENTING ARTICLE 3 OF THE DECREE NO. 189/2007/ND-CP DATED DECEMBER 07, 2007 OF THE GOVERNMENT DEFINING THE FUNCTIONS, TASKS, POWERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of Government on December 25, 2011; Pursuant to the Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP dated December 03, 2007 of the Government defining the functions, tasks and organizational structures of Ministries and Ministerial-level agencies;
At the proposal of the Minister of Industry and Trade,
Article 1. Amending, supplementing Article 3, the Decree No. 189/2007/NDCP dated December 27, 2001 of the Government defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Industry and Trade as following:
“Article 3. Organizational structure
1. The Planning Department.
2. The Finance Department.
3. The Organization and Personnel Department.
4. The Legal Department.
5. The International Cooperation Department.
6. The Inspectorate.
7. The Office.
8. The Science and Technology Department.
9. The Heavy Industry Department.
10. The Light Industry Department
11. The Import and Export Department.
12. The Domestic Market Department.
13. The Mountainous Trade Department.
14. The Asian-Pacific Market Department.
15. The European Market Department.
16. The American Market Department.
17. The Department for African, Eastern Asian and Southern Asian Markets.
18. The Department for Multilateral Trade Policies.
19. The Emulation-Commendation Department.
20. The General Department of Energy.
21. The Market Management Department.
22. The Electricity Regulation Department.
23. The Trade Promotion Department.
24. The Local Industry Department.
25. The Department for Industrial Technical Safety and Environment.
26. The Department for E-Commerce and Information Technology.
27. The Competition Administration Department.
28. The Chemical Department.
29. Commercial Service Bureaus in countries and territories.
30. The Ministry’s representative office in Ho Chi Minh City.
31. The Secretariat of the Competition Council.
32. The Research Institute for Industrial Strategies and Policies.
33. The Trade Research Institute.
34. The Industry and Trade newspaper.
35. The Industry review.
36. The Trade review.
37. The Central School for Industrial and Trade Cadres.
The units defined in Clauses 1 thru 31 of this Article shall assist the Minister in performing the state management; the units defined in Clauses 32 thru 37 of this Article are state non-business units under the Ministry.
The Office, the Inspectorate, the Ministry’s representative office in Ho Chi Minh City, and the Departments of Planning; Legal, Organization and Personnel; International Cooperation, Science and Technology; Heavy Industry; Multilateral Trade Policies; Import and Export; Domestic Market; Asian-Pacific Market; European Market; American Market; African, Eastern Asian and Southern Asian Markets; and Emulation-Commendation may organize sections.
The Minister of Industry and Trade shall submit to the Prime Minister for promulgation regulations on the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of the Electricity Regulation Department, the Competition Administration Department and the Market Management Department; the establishment of Commercial Service Bureaus in countries and territories; and issue a list of other non-business organizations under the Ministry. Assisting units of inter-branch committees or organizations shall be stipulated in the Prime Ministers decisions upon the establishment of inter-branch committees or organizations.”
Article 2. Implementation effect
This Decree takes effect on August 15, 2011.
Article 3. Implementation responsibility
Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies and presidents of provincial/municipal Peoples Committees shall implement this Decree.
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT