Decree No. 50/2011/ND-CP amending the Government's Decree No. 187/2007/ND-CP đã được thay thế bởi Decree No. 132/2013/ND-CP functions organizational structure Ministry of Information Communications và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 02/12/2013.
Nội dung toàn văn Decree No. 50/2011/ND-CP amending the Government's Decree No. 187/2007/ND-CP
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, June 24, 2011
AMENDING THE GOVERNMENT'S DECREE NO. 187/2007/ND-CP OF DECEMBER 25, 2007, DEFINING THE FUNCTIONS, TASKS, POWERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE MINISTRY OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the November 23, 2009 Telecommunication s Law;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP of December 3, 2007, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of ministries and ministerial-level agencies;
At the proposal of the Minister of Information and Communications,
Article 1. To amend Article 3 of the Government's Decree No. 187/2007/ND-CP of December 25, 2007, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications as follows:
"Article 3. Organizational structure of the Ministry
1. The Department of Post.
2. The Department of Information Technology.
3. The Department of Science and Technology.
4. The Department of Planning and Finance.
5. The Department of International Cooperation.
6. The Department of Legal Affairs.
7. The Department of Organization and Personnel.
8. The Ministry Inspectorate.
9. The Ministry Office.
10. The Authority of Telecommunications.
11. The Authority of Radio Frequency Management.
12 .The Authority of Information Technology Application.
13. The Authority of Press.
14. The Authority of Publication.
15. The Authority of Broadcasting and Electronic Information.
16. The Authority of Foreign Information Service.
17. The Ministry's representative agency in Ho Chi Minh City.
18. The Ministry's representative agency in Da Nang city.
19. The National Institute for Information and Communications Strategy.
20. Vietnam Internet Network Information Center,
21. The Information Center.
22. The Information Technology and Communications Journal.
23. The Vietnam Post Newspaper.
24. The Center for Press and International Communications Cooperation.
25. The Information and Communications Public Management Training School.
The units defined in Clauses 1 thru 18 of this Articles are organizations assisting the Minister in performing the state management functions; the units defined in Clauses 19 thru 25 of this Article are non-business organizations of the Ministry.
The Departments of Organization and Personnel; Planning and Finance; and Science and Technology may organize divisions.
The Minister of Information and Communications shall propose the Prime Minister to define the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Authority of Telecommunications, and promulgate a list of other non-business units, state financial institutions and press agencies of the Ministry."
Article 2. Effect
This Decree takes effect on August 15, 2011.
Article 3. Implementation responsibility
Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies and chairpersons of provincial-level Peoples Committees shall implement this Decree.-
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT