Nội dung toàn văn Offical Dispatch 7234/BGTVT-CYT 2020 COVID-19 prevention measures on passenger transport vehicles
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, July 26, 2020
- Directorate for Roads of Vietnam;
Adopting Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s conclusions in the meeting of standing Government members on 25/7/2020 on COVID-19 prevention and control (Notification No. 253/TB-VPCP dated 25/7/2020 by the Office of the Government) and Official Dispatch No. 3961/CV-BCD dated 25/7/2020 by the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on enhancement of COVID-19 prevention; To ensure safety of transport activities and minimize COVID-19 infection risk for operators, attendants, staff and passengers of passenger transport vehicles (buses, taxis, passenger automobiles, trains, aircrafts, watercrafts, etc.), the Ministry of Transport would like to request you to urgently perform the following tasks:
1. Continue to disseminate viewpoints, principles and mottos and seriously adopt COVID-19 prevention measures in the new situation as directed by the Prime Minister in Directive No. 19/CT-TTg dated 24/4/2020, do not underestimate the situation or lower your guard.
2. Strictly adopt safety measures and prevent community transmission in transport activities.
3. Directorate for Roads of Vietnam, Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam, Vietnam Maritime Administration, Vietnam Railway Authority and Vietnam Inland Waterways Administration shall:
a) Closely cooperate with People's Committees of provinces and central-affiliated cities, especially with Da Nang, in monitoring the COVID-19 situation and promptly providing guidelines for issues arising intra vires; and propose plans for handling issues beyond their competence to the Ministry of Transport for consideration and decision.
b) Request transport businesses to strictly adopt COVID-19 prevention measures and prevent community transmission in transport activities as follows:
- Equip all passenger transport vehicles with hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol), disinfectant and garbage bins with lids.
- Request all vehicle operators, attendants, staff and passengers to always wear facemasks properly in transport hubs and on passenger transport vehicles.
- Request passengers to take the following actions before entering a vehicle:
+ Complete mandatory electronic health declaration at home; only fill in physical health declarations if they cannot make electronic health declaration (not applicable to taxis and buses);
+ Have their temperature checked;
+ Sanitize their hands.
- Avoid talking, eating and drinking during the trip. Do not spit where not permitted.
- Natural ventilation on vehicles is encouraged.
- Disinfect surfaces in vehicles before and after a trip; regularly disinfect vehicles during a trip depending on the actual situation.
- During a trip, any passenger with fever, cough or breathing difficulty should inform the vehicle’s attendant or staff, call the hotline of the Department of Health or Ministry of Health (phone number: 1900 3228 or 1900 9095) and visit the nearest healthcare establishment for timely advice and treatment.
c) Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam shall:
Request airlines to seriously implement regulations on quarantine for their flight crews as per the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
For your reference and compliance./.
P.P. THE MINISTER
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed