Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 1942/UBND-KGVX 2021 maintenance of some COVID19 prevention measures Hanoi
HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, June 21, 2021
- Regulatory bodies of Hanoi;
Recently, many localities such as Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, etc. have recorded new cases and infection chains in the community and the situation is developing faster and more unpredictably than before. Thousands of people travel around Hanoi every day, which runs a high risk of community infection in our city. Therefore, Hanoi People’s Committee requests regulatory bodies of Hanoi and People’s Committees of districts to properly follow the directions given in 09 Official Telegrams, 02 Directives and documents issued by Hanoi People’s Committee and Chairperson of Hanoi People’s Committee.
Following the directions of the Politburo in Conclusion No. 07-KL/TW dated 11/6/2021 on some key tasks in COVID-19 prevention and control and socio - economic development; and conclusions of the meeting between standing members of Hanoi Party Executive Committee on 21/6/2021, to strive for the dual targets set by the Prime Minister, to protect people’s safety and to ensure socio - economic development, Hanoi People’s Committee requests you to continue performing the following tasks:
1. Raise the awareness and responsibility of governments at all levels, regulatory bodies and people about COVID-19 prevention and control; do not underestimate the situation, especially in areas at high risk.
2. Maintain 24/24/7 shifts to trace contacts, identify hotspots and handle new cases or relevant cases promptly. Regularly obtain and update lists of local workers together with information on local movements; review COVID-19 prevention and control plans, assess risk in industrial parks and industry clusters; ensure all response plans are ready.
3. Department of Health shall direct all healthcare facilities in Hanoi to properly adopt COVID-19 prevention and control measures on their premises; regularly screen risks; prevent COVID-19 in healthcare facilities at all cost. Monitor the situation in provinces and cities recording new community cases. Increase screening and screening testing in areas at high risk to evaluate risk and infection probability and propose response plans in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Hanoi Police shall take charge and cooperate with Department of Transport and People’s Committees of districts in deploying more mobile checkpoints to inspect vehicles entering and exiting Hanoi and managing all passenger vehicles in connection with movements of workers and residents traveling between Hanoi and localities recording new cases such as Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Nghe An, Ha Tinh and Da Nang.
5. Noi Bai Airport shall control list of all passengers residing and staying in Hanoi on flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi to promptly monitor them in case of new development.
6. People shall make an online health declaration within 24 hours after they return to Hanoi. People’s Committees of districts shall direct local governments, local authorities and community COVID teams to check, obtain and manage lists of persons returning to Hanoi from other localities, especially Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Nghe An, Ha Tinh and Da Nang, for strict supervision.
Hanoi citizens are advised to travel to the abovementioned localities only when strictly necessary, follow the 5K requirements and takes measures against COVID-19 according to regulations of the Ministry of Health.
7. Based on the actual situation and your proposals to relax some restrictions, from 00:00 AM of 22/6/2021, barbershops and indoor dining establishments may resume their operation and they must ensure safe distancing, install dividers, operate at 50% capacity at the maximum, serve no more than 20 people at the same time and close before 9:00 PM (only takeaways are allowed for drinking establishments). Heads of service establishments shall properly adopt measures against COVID-19 according to regulations, request their customers to make health declarations, draw up customer lists and manage customer information on a daily basis.
Direct regulatory bodies to further inspect, expedite and give reminders about taking measures against COVID-19 in areas under their management; strictly handle violations against regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control.
For your reference and compliance./.
ON BEHALF OF HANOI PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed