Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 2490/TTKSBT-BTN 2021 dealing with office buildings containing COVID19 cases
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OF HO CHI MINH CITY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City, June 11, 2021
- People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and districts;
As of late, numerous cases of COVID-19 have appeared in office buildings. In order to facilitate epidemic management. Ho Chi Minh City Center for Disease Control (HCDC) hereby provides provisional guidelines for dealing with office buildings containing COVID-19 cases as follows:
1. Investigating and identifying people making contact with infected people in buildings
- Extract working schedules of infected individuals
- Produce list of people making contact: list of individuals working in the office buildings; extract surveillance camera data and conduct other epidemiology investigation measures.
- Identify level of contact:
+ Close contact (close F1): people who work near an F0 or stay within a 2-meter radius of an F0.
+ Distant contact/low risk (distant F1): people who work in the same office building at the same time with an F0.
+ F2: people who make contact with a high risk F1.
- Consolidate list of people who have made contact and report to medical centers of districts in order to report to HCDC for cooperative tracing.
2. Dealing with people who have made contact with infected individuals
- F1: enforce concentrated quarantine for 21 days from the date of contact, collect test specimen for 5 times on the 1st day, the 5th day, the 10th day, the 15th day, and the 20th day.
- People who made distant contact/posed low risk: enforce self-quarantine at home for 14 days from the date of contact, collect test specimen for 3 times on the 1st day, the 5th day, and the 14th day.
- F2: enforce self-quarantine at home from the date of contact, collect test specimen for 2 times on the 1st day and the 5th day.
- Guide management board of the building to spray sterilizing chemicals in the building.
Workers may return to work after quarantining themselves in a sufficient period and receiving negative test result. Companies or management boards of buildings may cooperate with medical centers of districts in collecting test specimen of workers in a timely manner.
HCDC hereby provides provisional guidelines for dealing with office buildings containing COVID-19 cases for your stringent implementation.