Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 2800/UBND-VX 2021 revisions to permitted road users during social distancing
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HO CHI MINH CITY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City, August 21, 2021
- Heads of Departments and agencies;
In order to further tighten traffic flow on the road during city-wide social distancing according to Directive No. 16/CT-TTg and the implement of Official Dispatch No. 2789/BCD-VX dated August 20, 2021 of the Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control of Ho Chi Minh City, People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City issued Official Dispatch No. 2796/UBND-VX on August 21, 2021 on enhanced controlled of permitted road users during social distancing. In order to ensure that implementation is conformable with instructions of the Prime Minister and practicality, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City hereby provides the following instructions:
1. Heads of Departments and agencies, Presidents of the People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and districts, State-owned enterprises in Ho Chi Minh City shall promptly implement Official Dispatch No. 2796/UBND-VX within time limits.
2. The Appendix hereof contains revisions to Appendix 1 of Official Dispatch No. 2796/UBND-VX dated August 21, 2021 of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City./.
MANAGEMENT OF PERMITTED ROAD USERS
(Enclosed with Official Dispatch No. 2796/UBND-VX dated August 21, 2021 of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City)
Code of issuing authority (watermark on the permit)
Eligible permit holder
Managing, issuing authority
(applied from 0:00 of 23/8/2021 to 0:00 of 06/9/202)
Officials, public employees and employees of Communist Party, Youth Association, Fatherland Front agencies.
Heads of Departments, agencies, corporations affiliated to the City, central authorities located within the City. the People’s Committees of Thu Duc City, districts, communes
- Road use permits issued by the People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and districts are valid within Ho Chi Minh City.
- Road use permits issued by the People’s Committees of communes are valid within the district or Thu Duc City.
Employees in essential finance sector: banking, securities.
- Ho Chi Minh City Branch of the State Bank
- Securities Commission of Ho Chi Minh City
Banks, securities companies.
Employees of traffic and transport units in the City.
The Department of Transport
Enterprises, public service providers.
Employees of units operating at Tan Son Nhat International Airport
Southern Airports Authority
Employees of units operating at Tan Cang Cat Lai Port
Saigon Newport Corporation
Shippers of delivery systems.
Department of Industry and Trade
Operate within 01 district, from 6 AM to 6 PM.
Employees of electricity, distribution system
Enterprises according to regulations.
Unlimited scope and time of operation.
Employees relevant to export and import of goods
From 6 AM to 6 PM. Specific quantity and scope shall be decided by Department of Industry and Trade on a case-by-case basis
Employees of construction units in the City (water supply and drainage, public parks, urban trees, infrastructure, etc.)
Department of Construction
Enterprises, public service providers.
Companies that provide maintenance, repair services for agencies, buildings, apartment buildings, etc.
Health workers and forces that assist health workers in Covid-19 control (unlimited quantity), people supplying drugs, medical supply, maintain medical devices at health facilities
Department of Health
Heads of health facilities established in accordance with law
The People’s Committees of districts, Thu Duc City, Boards of Directors of health units, etc.
Employees performing ancillary diplomatic activities.
Department of Foreign Affairs
Employees of consular offices and diplomatic agencies performing ad hoc duties
Ho Chi Minh City Police Department
Specific time and proposals are required
Support, rescue forces (kitchens, charities, etc.) coordinated by Vietnamese Fatherland Front Committee of the City, associations and socio-political organizations
Vietnamese Fatherland Front Committee of the City
Enterprises and individuals in cooperation
Support, rescue forces of Youth Union
Youth Union of Ho Chi Minh City
Support, rescue forces of Women’s Union of the City
Women’s Union of the City
Provider of telecommunications services, press agencies, information technology infrastructure
Department of Information and Communications
Employees of state-owned post agencies.
Employees of notary service providers
Department of Justice
Employees of cleaning service providers of the City, funeral service providers
Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Urban cleaning company
- Security companies
- Employees of hotels, hostels serving as quarantine centers and Covid-19 control forces requisitioned by districts or communes.
- Shippers of suppliers of food, medical devices and equipment serving Covid-19 prevention.
- Employees in the fields serving production, oil and gas outlets.
- Employees of food production facilities (bread, tofu, noodles, etc.), catering service providers.
- Providers of public services; construction, maintenance of constructions and equipment.
- Forces supporting Covid-19 control (including vendors in traditional markets supplying goods).
- Other forces of the health sector.
The People’s Committees of districts, Thu Duc City
Enterprises and relevant individuals
Road use permits issued by the People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and districts are valid within Ho Chi Minh City.
People going to get Covid-19 vaccination shots.
The People’s Committees of communes and commune-level towns
Commune-level People’s Committees
Community Covid-19 teams
People who need emergency treatment, periodic medical examination and treatment; people going to their hometowns under official plans
Permits not required.
Private garbage collectors
People going to market on behalf of other people
Fatherland Front Committees or the People’s Committees of communes
Animal and plant quarantine
Department of Agriculture and Rural development
Insurers (only perform activities relevant to assessment, processing of indemnity claims)
Provincial Department of Finance
Employees of lodging establishments (hotels, motels, etc.) serving as quarantine facilities for foreigners, health workers, etc. under management of Department of Tourism
Department of Tourism