Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 2847/CV-BCD 2020 facilitating entry of foreigners who are investors into for work
NATIONAL STEERING COMMITTEE FOR PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF COVID-19
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, May 23, 2020
To: Presidents of the People’s Committees of provinces
Implementing the Prime Minister’s directives during the Government meeting on prevention and control of Covid-19 on 15/5/2020 (Government Office’s Notice No. 182/TB-VPCP dated 15/5/2020) regarding facilitation of entry of foreigners who are investors, experts, highly-skilled workers and enterprise managers (hereinafter referred to as “experts”) into Vietnam while strictly maintaining epidemic prevention and control principles, National Steering Committee for Prevention and Control of Covid-19 (hereinafter referred to as “National Steering Committee”) hereby requests that the People’s Committees of provinces follow these instructions:
1. The People’s Committees of each province shall compile a list of experts eligible for entry in consideration of the need of the organizations in the province and send it to the Ministry of Public Security (Immigration Administration) for consideration.
2. Assign separate quarantine facilities for experts in the province in accordance with instructions in the Ministry of Health’s Decision No. 878/QD-BYT dated 12/3/2020 promulgating the “Guidance for Covid-19 quarantine at quarantine facilities” or Decision No. 1246/QD-BYT dated 20/3/2020 promulgating the “Interim guidance for pay-to-stay Covid-19 quarantine at hotels”. Prevent cross transmission in quarantine facilities and community transmission
3. The experts shall have their samples collected twice after entry in accordance with National Steering Committee’s Official Dispatch No. 1905/CV-BCD dated 16/4/2020 on Covid-19 testing and be monitored for 14 more days after the 14-day quarantine period to ensure no community transmission.
4. Provincial police authorities shall take charge and cooperate with Departments of Health and the People’s Committees of districts and relevant units in closely monitoring the movement of experts on separate vehicles from the airport or border checkpoint or seaport to the quarantine facilities; organizing and managing quarantine facilities; ensuring security and order; health monitoring and relevant tasks to ensure safety and epidemic control.
5. Provide the following information for the organizations that need to invite experts to work in Vietnam in their provinces:
- Information about the quarantine facilities assigned by the People’s Committee of the province;
- How to submit the list and propose the plan for movement and quarantine of the expert to the People’s Committee of the province for approval;
- How to submit the application for entry of expert (experts who have unexpired visa and experts without visa will be made into separate lists) and the written approval from the People’s Committee of the province to the Ministry of Public Security (Immigration Administration) for consideration.
DEPUTY CHIEF OF NATIONAL STEERING COMMITTEE
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed