Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 2994/UBND-DT 2021 further strengthening control measures social distancing period
THE PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HO CHI MINH CITY
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Ho Chi Minh City, September 7, 2021
- Heads of Departments and agencies;
Pursuant to the Conclusion Notice No. 160-KL/TU dated September 7, 2021 of the Standing Board of Communist Party Committee of City at the open and online conference for preliminary review of 15 days of strengthened measures for COVID-19 prevention and control; the People’s Committee of City hereby directs as follows:
1. Further extend the implementation period of the road use permits issued by the City Police during the time the City has implemented social distancing measures according to Directive No. 16/CT-TTg until the end of September 15, 2021. If any permit holder seeks replacement of the road use permit, the relevant managing or issuing authority as prescribed in the Official Dispatch No. 2800/UBND-VX dated August 21, 2021 of the People's Committee of City shall revoke the old road use permit, make a list, and then send it to the City Police for replacement.
Permitted road users and respective control measures shall be governed in the guidance of the City Police at Notice No. 3416/TB-CATP-PV01 dated September 6, 2021.
2. Allow the system of supermarkets, convenience stores, food stores; delivery persons (shippers) to operate within 1 district or Thu Duc city; allow businesses of herbal ingredients, medicines, medical devices and supplies to operate from 6:00 to 21:00 daily to serve the needs of goods, necessities, and medicines for the people.
3. Assign the President of the People's Committee of district 7 and the People's Committee of Cu Chi district to, based on the existing situation in the locality, develop a plan that permits the people to go to the market once a week; and report to the People's Committee of City by September 11, 2021.
4. Open two places of gathering and transshipment of agricultural products and food at Binh Dien wholesale market and Hoc Mon wholesale market; continue to maintain the operation and promote the efficiency of the place of gathering and transshipment of agricultural products and food at Thu Duc wholesale market to supplement the supply of goods for the City, ensure smooth circulation of goods to consumers with strict pandemic safety protocols.
Assign the People's Committee of district 8 and the People's Committee of Hoc Mon district to urgently coordinate with the Department of Industry and Trade and related units to quickly put the places of gathering and transshipment into operation to increase the quantity of goods, agricultural products and food at reasonable prices to serve the people's needs; and further adopt safety protocols to prevent and control the pandemic at the places of gathering and transshipment of goods.
Assign the People's Committee of Thu Duc city to coordinate with the Department of Industry and Trade and related units to continue maintaining the operation of places of gathering and transshipment for agricultural products and food at Thu Duc wholesale market to ensure pandemic safety protocols.
5. Allow food and beverage businesses; postal and telecommunications service providers, office supply providers, and school supply providers (with household business registration licenses) to operate from 6:00 to 18:00 in the form of take-away sale; business establishments shall operate according to the "3-on-site" method, only conducting business through online ordering; delivery persons of delivery service providers with technology application (shippers) must ensure pandemic safety protocols.
The establishments mentioned in Section 5 hereof must register their business with the district, Thu Duc city in order to be granted a road use permit according to Official Dispatch No. 2800/UBND-VX dated August 21, 2021 of the People's Committee of City; must ensure that the employees have been given with at least 1 dose of the vaccine against COVID-19 and have tested negative for COVID-19 every 2 days using method of individual sample or pooled sample of 03 people according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
Assign the President of the People's Committee of the district, Thu Duc city to direct and oversee the People's Committees of wards, communes, and townships in certifying the eligible cases to be allowed to operate business.
Request the heads of agencies and units to strictly follow the above instructions, assign the City Police to strengthen inspection and handle violations against this Official Dispatch./.
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed