Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 322/UBND-VX 2021 enhancement of COVID-19 prevention and control Hochiminh
PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HO CHI MINH CITY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Ho Chi Minh City, January 30, 2021
- Heads of Departments and regulatory bodies;
Implementing Notification No. 22/TB-VPCP dated January 30, 2021 by the Office of the Government on Prime Minister’s conclusions in meeting of standing Government members on COVID-19 prevention and control and Official Dispatch No. 726/BYT-DP dated January 29, 2021 by the Ministry of Health on organization of declaration and testing of travelers from epidemic hotspots in Hai Duong province and Quang Ninh province, and according to the actual COVID-19 situation in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC);
HCMC People’s Committee requests heads of Departments and regulatory bodies, Chairperson of the People's Committee of Thu Duc City and Chairpersons of People’s Committees of districts and communes to continue to fight the “war” against COVID-19; seriously follow directions of the Prime Minister, National Steering Committee, Ministry of Health, HCMC Party Executive Committee and HCMC People’s Committee concerning COVID-19 prevention and control and remain vigilant, especially when new more infectious SARS-CoV-2 variants have been detected and HCMC is facing high risk of imported infection; in which, focus should be placed on the following matters:
1. Carry out rapid tracing, thorough hotspot identification and elimination, large-scale sample collection and testing, epidemiological investigation to F3 of confirmed cases and 21-day centralized quarantine in a serious manner.
Continue to encourage people to make health declaration voluntarily, especially those having travelled to infected localities or had close or distant contact with confirmed cases, to monitor their health condition and test them according to regulations, ensuring the safety of the family, community and society. Encourage people to install tracing applications, especially Bluezone; promote electronic payment and online working, etc.
2. Strictly comply with the “5K” requirements (mask - disinfection - distance - no gathering - health declaration) as recommended by the Ministry of Health in all activities of all units and local governments, starting with use of facemasks and disinfection, and regularly inspect such compliance. Enforce use of facemasks, disinfection and social distancing in public places, crowded places, high-risk places such as healthcare establishments, markets, supermarkets, schools, production facilities, coach stations, wharves, airports, train stations, factories and public transport, especially in healthcare establishments; give reminders and strictly penalize those not wearing facemasks according to regulations.
Impose penalties upon organizations and individuals committing violations according to regulations in the Government’s Decree No. 117/2020/ND-CP dated September 28, 2020 on penalties for administrative violations in medical sector.
3. For mass festivals and events: heads of regulatory bodies and units and Chairpersons of People’s Committees of Thu Duc City and districts shall decide size, characteristics and time of these festivals and events as appropriate, take the COVID-19 situation in HCMC into consideration to adopt suitable solutions, minimize mass gatherings, especially during New Year celebration; encourage citizens to reduce number of wedding and funeral participants. State agencies shall act as examples for these tasks.
For citywide events: these events may take place normally but with shorter time, smaller size and strict implementation of social distancing and 5K measure.
4. Departments and regulatory bodies shall continue to apply safety assessment criteria for COVID-19 prevention and control to tourism; transport; food and beverage business; safety in wholesale markets, traditional markets (indoor), supermarkets, shopping malls; museums, monuments; libraries, reading rooms and training of physical training and sports units; early childhood education institutions and general education institutions. However, these criteria should be adopted flexibly and according to the COVID-19 situation.
5. Departments of Health shall take charge and cooperate with Departments of Industry and Trade, management boards of export-processing zones and industrial parks, management boards of hi-tech parks and HCMC Federation of Labor in providing guidelines on safe, healthy, joyful and economical New Year celebration for residents from other provinces and workers who will come back to their hometowns, which shall advise against visiting infected localities and recommend those visiting infected localities to comply with the "5K" requirements as well as visitors to unaffected localities to adopt measures against COVID-19.
It is estimated that a large number of residents from other provinces and workers will remain in HCMC during New Year celebration, thus, the Department of Industry and Trade shall prepare sufficient essential goods for the people.
6. The healthcare sector shall follow the situation closely, prepare sufficient workforce, equipment and materials for COVID-19 prevention and control; adopt standard handling procedures and organize training to be ready for epidemic scenarios in the upcoming period; ensure fast tracing and testing capacity to detect, isolate, identify and eliminate hotspots promptly and thoroughly; arrange centralized quarantine facilities in districts to quarantine contacts of confirmed cases and suspected cases. Provide directions and guidelines for all healthcare establishments on enhancement of patient streamlining and screening via health declaration to detect travelers from infected localities, especially those with symptoms of acute respiratory infection, and handle them promptly according to monitoring, isolation, treatment and testing guidelines of the healthcare sector, and, concurrently, prevent cross-infection in healthcare establishments.
7. People's Committees of districts shall closely manage and supervise quarantine in centralized quarantine facilities, at home and in lodgings, prohibit unauthorized persons from entering quarantine facilities and request quarantined persons to comply with regulations properly, wear facemasks regularly and not have close contact with other people. Do not allow infection in or from quarantine facilities, especially lodgings, hotels and non-military units used as quarantine locations; assess and handle units and individuals committing violations that enable community transmission strictly.
8. Continue to inspect illegal entry in areas under your management; mobilize forces and mass organizations to visit every street and house and inspect every individual to detect illegal entry promptly, and regard those making illegal entry as suspected cases to adopt quarantine measures according to regulations.
9. Regarding funding for COVID-19 prevention and control in 2021: the Department of Finance shall take charge and cooperate with the Department of Health in providing guidelines for central government authorities, units and People's Committees of Thu Duc City and districts on organization of operations and preparation of resources (including facilities, workforce and funding) for COVID-19 prevention and control. Emergency procurement of materials and biologicals for COVID-19 prevention and control may be carried out according to Article 26 of the Law on Bidding. The Department of Health shall take charge and cooperate with relevant units in advising HCMC People’s Committee for timely reporting and proposal to HCMC Party Executive Committee.
For your reference and compliance./.
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed