Nội dung toàn văn Official Dispatch 3415/BCT-CTDP 2021 implementation of Official Dispatch 38-CV/BCSD
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, June 14, 2021
To: Departments of Industry and Trade of provinces and centrally-affiliated cities
On May 12, 2021, the Party caucus committee of the Ministry of Industry and Trade issued the Official Dispatch No. 38-CV/BCSD on thorough understanding of contents of industry and trade development in the Resolution of the 13th National Congress of the Party concerning the guidelines for industrialization and modernization of the country. To implement the above Resolution and strengthen close coordination in the management and development of local industry and trade according to Official Dispatch No. 38-CV/BCSD, the Ministry of Industry and Trade requests each Departments of Industry and Trade of province or centrally affiliated city to perform certain tasks below:
1. Industry and trade development
Pursuant to the Resolution of the 13th National Congress of the Party, the Strategy for Socio-Economic Development for the period 2021-2030, with a vision to 2045, the Strategy for Vietnam's Industrial Development to 2025, with a vision to 2035, Resolution No. 23-NQ/TW dated March 22, 2018 of the Politburo on orientations for building national industrial development policies to 2030, with a vision to 2045, Resolution No. 124/NQ-CP dated September 3, 2020 of the Government promulgating the Action Program to implement Resolution No. 23-NQ/TW and Resolution No. 115/NQ-CP dated August 6, 2020 of the Government on solutions to promote the development of ancillary industries; the Department of Industry and Trade shall advise the People's Committee of the province on formulation and approval of the implementation of strategies and projects for the development of local industries and trade in the 2021-2030 period, with a vision to 2045, and further integrate these contents into regional and provincial planning for implementation. In particular, priority should be given to attracting investment and strongly developing fundamental industries, especially ancillary industries, materials industry, chemical industry, mechanical industry, processing, manufacturing, and electronics industry, etc.
2. Industry and trade infrastructure development
In the course of making the provincial planning for the period of 2021-2030, the Department of Industry and Trade shall request the People's Committee to assign specific tasks to the Department of Industry and Trade and specialized agencies to review the actual existing circumstances and the needs to make plans/planning for development of industry and trade infrastructure (i.e. plan for development of industrial clusters; trade infrastructure system; plan for development of the power supply network, power transmission and distribution network; the plan for development of industrial parks; etc.) for maintaining the suitability and consistency with the regional planning, national planning; as a basis for integration into the provincial planning and submission to the competent authority for approval. It should be noted that:
- Regarding the plan for development of industrial clusters, the Department of Industry and Trade shall comply with Decree No. 66/2020/ND-CP dated June 11, 2020 of the Government on amendments to Decree No. 68/2017/ND-CP dated May 25, 2017 of the Government on management and development of industrial clusters. For close coordination and ensuring the quality of the industrial cluster development plan, the Department of Industry and Trade shall cooperate with the People's Committee of province in seeking a consultation from the Ministry of Industry and Trade in writing for opinions on the suitability and compliance with the Decree. No. 66/2020/ND-CP .
- Regarding the trade infrastructure development plan (including markets, supermarkets, shopping malls, logistics centers, exhibition centers, warehouses, petroleum and gas infrastructure, etc.), the Department of Industry and Trade shall research, develop, integrate it into the provincial planning, and then submit it for approval according to the planning law.
- Regarding the plan for development of the power supply network, transmission and distribution network: The Department of Industry and Trade shall summarize the list of power sources and power grids of 220 kV, 500 kV in the province already identified in the national power development planning, connect the power grid with neighboring provinces, and balance the province's power supply and demand in the planning stage. The plan to develop the 110 kV power grid behind 220 kV power stations, the plan to develop medium voltage grid behind the 110 kV power station, the plan to supply power to remote areas and islands not been supplied with power from the national power grid that needs written consultation from the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the conformity of the provincial power network planning and the national power development planning, the power supply program for rural, mountainous and island areas, etc.; on that basis, complete the power network development plan to integrate into the provincial planning.
After the provincial planing is approved, the Department of Industry and Trade shall take charge and coordinate with relevant agencies and units in formulating programs and plans for development of the province's power supply network, and seeking the consent of the Ministry of Industry and Trade before approval and implementation.
- Regarding chemical sector: In order for the chemical industry to develop sustainably, ensure safety and protect the environment, the solution to orient the chemical businesses to invest in centralized industrial parks and clusters are one of the current prioritized solutions. Therefore, in the process of formulating the provincial planning, the Department of Industry and Trade shall coordinate with the Ministry of Industry and Trade to study and survey the possibility of establishing more chemical industrial zones and clusters in the province.
3. Implementation of policies on industry and trade development.
- Based on the approved provincial planning, development orientations of industries and trade sectors and local existing circumstances, the Department of Industry and Trade shall report the People's Committee to assign the Department of Industry and Trade to take charge and coordinate with other departments, relevant sectors and units to develop, submit to competent authorities for approval, organize the implementation of specific schemes, programs and plans to support and ensure the implementation of the orientations and objectives of industry and trade development in the period of 2021-2030.
- Regularly review the situation, grasp the difficulties and problems to promptly report to the People's Committee of province for direction to handle, resolve and promote the strong development of the fundamental industries.
Every 6 months (before July 15 of the reporting year) and annually (before January 15 of the following year) report the results (according to the attached outline) to the Ministry of Industry and Trade (via address: local Department of Industry and Trade, No. 25 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City).The Ministry of Industry and Trade requests the Departments of Industry and Trade of the provinces and centrally-affiliated cities to implement and coordinate the implementation of the above matters./.
ON IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RESOLUTION OF THE 13TH NATIONAL CONGRESS OF THE PARTY ON GUIDELINES FOR INDUSTRIALIZATION AND MODERNIZATION OF THE COUNTRY
1. Propaganda, study and thorough understanding of the guidelines for industrialization and modernization of the country at the Resolution of the 13th National Congress of the Party. The institutionalization of industry and trade development policies of the Resolution according to Official Dispatch No. 38-CV/BCSD dated May 12, 2021 of the Party Caucus committee of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (developing Action plans, Strategies, Schemes, Plans; promulgate mechanisms and policies; important programs and projects for industry and trade development in the local areas for the period of 2021 - 2030, with a vision to 2045).
2. Performance of primary tasks and solutions
2.1. The integration and elaboration of the contents of industry and trade development in the socio-economic development planning of the province, region and the country.
2.2. Industry and handicraft development
- Resolve difficulties by local mechanisms and policies to strongly develop fundamental industries, especially ancillary industries, materials industry, chemical industry, mechanical industry, processing, manufacturing, and electronics industry, etc., in which, prioritizing the development of industries using materials being local advantages.
- Facilitate and adopt mechanisms for the development of domestic enterprises to ensure an independent and self-reliant economy.
(Specify the investment attraction outcomes as to projects in the industrial sector in the local area)
2.3. Trade development
- Promote strong development of domestic trade towards modernity, fast and sustainable growth, modern and civilized transaction methods, associated with improvement of reputation and quality of Vietnamese goods.
- Restructure domestic trade towards innovation and digitization, technologizing business methods, effectively supporting enterprises and entities involved in the production and supply chain.
- Promulgate or propose to promulgate and implement mechanisms to build and protect domestic enterprises and brands against competitive pressure, mergers and acquisitions of foreign investors in the context of deepening international integration.
- Effectively organize and operate the supply and distribution systems of essential goods on the market, limit the dependence and domination of foreign enterprises and multinational corporations.
(Specify the investment attraction outcomes as to projects in the industrial sector in the local area)
2.4. Allocate local resources, organize apparatus and feasible mechanisms to implement policies and action programs in the local industry and trade sector. Step up the mechanism of mobilizing private sector involvement to investment in industry and trade development in the local area.
2.5. Build and develop synchronous and modern local industry and trade infrastructure. Prioritize types of pervasive infrastructure, focus on investment in the development of industry and trade infrastructure in rural, remote and island areas.
3. Limitations and causes.
4. Overall evaluation
II. Primary tasks and solutions (to concretize goals: By 2025, Vietnam will be a developing country with modern industry, surpassing the low-middle income level and the proportion of manufacturing and processing industry in GDP will reach over 25%; by 2030, Vietnam will be a developing country with modern industry and high middle income; and by 2045 to become a developed, high-income country).
1. Specific objectives
3. Proposals, recommendations
- For the Party, the Government
- For Ministries, Departments and agencies
- For the People's Committees of provinces and cities
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed