Nội dung toàn văn Official Telegram 1099/CD-TTg 2021 enhancing quarantine and COVID19 prevention measures
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, August 22, 2021
ON ENHANCING QUARANTINE AND COVID-19 PREVENTION AND CONTROL MEASURES
From THE PRIME MINISTER to:
- Secretaries of Party Executive Committees and Chairpersons of People’s Committees of Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An;
- Ministers and heads of ministerial-level agencies and Governmental agencies;
- National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control;
- The Government’s special working groups involved in COVID-19 prevention and control.
The Prime Minister recognizes and commends the vigorous participation of the whole political system, especially the support of the people and enterprises, in COVID-19 prevention and control in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An. However, the situation is still complicated. Prioritizing people’s lives and health, the Prime Minister requests Secretaries of Party Executive Committees and Chairpersons of People’s Committees of Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An, ministers and heads of ministerial-level agencies, Governmental agencies and relevant regulatory bodies to properly, vigorously and effectively direct quarantine and adoption of COVID-19 prevention and control, with a focus on the following tasks:
1. Regard communes as “fortresses” and people as “soldiers” in the fight against COVID-19 to explain, encourage and request people to not leave their houses and “stay where they are”; impose quarantine between people, houses and communes. People shall be the center of service and COVID-19 prevention and control. People’s participation and regulatory compliance will determine the success of this fight. It is the responsibility, obligation and right of every citizen to protect the wellbeing of themselves, their family and the community. The victory over this pandemic belongs to the people.
2. Provide as much support in terms of personnel, medical resources, military forces, police forces and other necessary forces at center and local level as possible for HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An. Promote close and effective cooperation between local forces and support forces from central level and other localities. Tighten discipline in quarantine and adoption of COVID-19 prevention and control, meeting targets set out in the Government’s Resolution No. 86/NQ-CP dated August 06, 2021, focusing on (a) providing commune-level medical services for people as quick as possible, anywhere and anytime; classifying F0 cases at commune level to ensure suitable and efficient support, care and management; preparing personnel and equipment to promptly receive, provide first aid and emergency aid for and transfer patients to higher levels of care; (b) promptly providing food and essential services for people and families in areas at higher level of quarantine, especially vulnerable groups; mobilizing all private resources, encouraging mutual support and not letting anyone lack food or essential items; (c) mobilizing robust and synchronized participation of the political system, enhancing the roles of Vietnam Fatherland Front, Vietnam Veterans Association, Vietnam Women's Union, Vietnam Farmer’s Union, Vietnam General Confederation of Labour, Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, social mass organizations, religious organizations and other organizations in encouraging and requesting people to properly comply with quarantine and COVID-19 prevention and control measures; and (d) ensuring social safety, public order and social security.
3. Carry out large-scale rapid testing (as for HCMC, test the whole city while it is under quarantine) to detect F0 cases as soon as practicable and promptly prevent the spread of the disease. Prioritize vaccines for HCMC and launch the free vaccination campaign in a timely, safe and efficient manner according to the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control.
4. Enhance consistent, timely and accurate communications; promote the important roles of the whole communications system, achieving social consensus in the spirit of "fight the bad with the good” and “push back the negative with the positive”; provide instructions, encouragement and inspiration for people to understand, have trust and proactively quarantine and adopt measures against COVID-19; vigorously rebut misinformation.
5. Within their competence, ministries, units and local governments shall proactively formulate and launch detailed feasible plans for cooperation in supporting HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An in enhancing quarantine and measures against COVID-19; take note of the following: (a) Ministry of Health, Ministry of National Defense, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Labor - War Invalids and Social Affairs, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Information and Communications, Ministry of Finance and relevant ministries shall offer maximum support in providing medical services, testing; providing food for each person; and ensuring social security and public order for localities under enhanced quarantine; (b) special working groups of the Government and ministries shall closely monitor local situations, assign tasks in detail and properly cooperate with local governments in organizing enhanced quarantine and adoption of measures against COVID-19.
6. People's Committees of HCMC, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An shall urgently discuss with the Government’s special working groups to promulgate directives implementing the Government’s Resolution No. 86/NQ-CP, Directive No. 16/CT-TTg and this Official Telegram concerning enhanced quarantine and COVID-19 prevention and control measures as follows: (a) HCMC’s directive shall apply to all communes; the scope of Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An’s directives shall be decided based on local COVID-19 situation; and (b) decide persons in charge of official business and provision of food and essential services, minimizing number of people allowed to go out.
7. Secretaries of Party Executive Committees and Chairpersons of People’s Committees of Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An shall give consistent directions and ensure close cooperation between local forces and support forces of other localities and ministries for the fight against COVID-19; promptly report on the situation, results, issues arising and issues beyond their competence to National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control and Prime Minister.
8. Office of the Government shall monitor and expedite the implementation of this Official Telegram and promptly report issues arising to the Prime Minister.
Ministries and local governments shall urgently give direction on, organize and closely and efficiently cooperate in the implementation of this Official Telegram./.
THE PRIME MINISTER