Nội dung toàn văn Official Telegram 23/CD-UBND 2021 further implementation of covid control measures in Hanoi
THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE OF HANOI CITY
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, November 16, 2021
ON FURTHER IMPLEMENTATION OF COVID CONTROL MEASURES IN HANOI CITY IN NEW NORMALCY
THE PRESIDENT OF PEOPLE’S COMMITTEE OF HANOI CITY hereby telegraphs:
- Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front of Hanoi City;
To implement Resolution No. 128/NQ-CP dated October 11, 2021 of the Government, when Hanoi and many localities throughout the country have expanded and eased restrictions, the number of people returning to the City from other localities and the transactions also has increased continuously. In recent days, the number of infections has rapidly increased in many areas with many complicated outbreaks; certain organizations, units, service businesses and people are somewhat subjective, neglectful, drop their guard, fail to strictly comply with Covid safety protocols and 5K rule while the vaccination coverage has not reached the required target and people under 18 have not been vaccinated; the risks and the COVID-19 pandemic has been progressing unpredictably citywide.
Pursuant to Official Dispatch No. 8149/CD-VPCP dated November 7, 2021 of the Government Office on continuing to strengthen the implementation of measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 epidemic; implementing the direction of the Hanoi Party Committee on pandemic prevention and control; with a thorough view to maintain the achievements to protect the safety of the Capital, the President of People's Committee of Hanoi City requests the Directors/Heads of the departments and authorities and the Presidents of the People's Committees of districts, towns and communes, wards and townships to initiate measures citywide, in specific:
1. Thoroughly understand guiding principles of administration, Steering Committees, Commanding Departments at all levels in pandemic prevention and control citywide:
- General principles from the Central to the City on proactively assessing pandemic levels and risks at the grassroots level; the City orients and prescribes general guidelines; each sectoral level and local government proactively implement measures right from the grassroots according to the "4-on-the-spot" motto and synchronize the pandemic control stages and tasks (on-site lockdown, testing, tracing, medical care, etc.) in association with all levels of government, the Steering Committee and the Higher Command Department take full responsibility for the fields and areas under direct responsibility.
- Consistently implement the pandemic prevention and control strategy, maintain and promote the achievements; absolutely not be subjective or neglectful, take appropriate measures to prevent and control the pandemic in the new situation, prevent community spread, and continue to strictly implement solutions for a safe and flexible adaptation to and effective control of the COVID-19 pandemic”.
- Tighten administrative discipline; strengthen inspection and handling in association with the responsibilities of heads of Party committees and authorities at all levels; strictly implement the pandemic prevention and control measures of the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Health, the Standing Committee of the City Party Committee, the Standing Committee of the City Party Committee, the City People's Committee and the City Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control in Hanoi.
- Continue to review policies, mobilize social resources to participate in the pandemic prevention and control and ensure social security in the area.
2. From November 17, 2021, Hanoi City will modify regulations on admission of SARS-CoV-2 patients, quarantine of close contacts (F1 individuals) and strengthen quarantine and testing of people from other provinces and cities to/from Hanoi, in specific:
2.1. Actively develop a plan to admit and treat people infected with SARS-CoV-2 citywide with scenarios following the 3-storey treatment pyramid.
- Pilot admission and treatment of asymptomatic and symptomatic patients (F0 individuals) in communes, wards and townships with the "4-on-the-spot" motto established and operated by districts, towns under specialized guidance of the Department of Health. Pilot implementation at the Culture and Sports Center in Thach Ban Ward, Long Bien District with a scale of 150 beds; Tien Yen Secondary School, Hoai Duc District - 300 beds (newly built, not yet taken over to welcome students); Minh Phu Polyclinic, Soc Son District - 200 beds; Center for vocational education - continuing education in Thanh Tri District - 300 beds; Le Thanh A Kindergarten, Le Thanh Commune, My Duc District - 200 beds.
- Expand facilities for treatment of asymptomatic and symptomatic patients with SARS-CoV-2 at district and town levels after the pilot period.
- Review and expand the admission and treatment facilities at treatment facilities of the City and hospitals at district and city levels.
- Mobilize hospitals, health facilities of the Ministry, central branches, universities, colleges of medicine and private health facilities citywide to participate in the admission and treatment of patients (F0 individuals).
- Review treatment facilities, mobilize medical personnel (doctors, students, retired nurses, and doctors) to participate in the prevention of the COVID-19 pandemic when required.
2.2. Modify quarantine plans for close contacts (F1 individuals)
- Reduce the time for centralized quarantine of close contacts (F1 individuals) to 14 days.
- Continue to maintain the centralized quarantine of F1 individuals in districts, towns that have been established or have been checked but remain inactivated; review and expand quarantine facilities (including educational institutions, schools, students’ dormitories when students return to school), ensure equipment and logistics for quarantine facilities to be ready to receive citizens coming to quarantine.
- Pilot home quarantine for close contacts (F1 individuals) for eligible cases according to the regulations of the Ministry of Health and the guidance of the Department of Health.
In case of ineligibility for home quarantine, mandatory centralized quarantine or voluntary quarantine at a hotel is required (based on personal wishes, an application for voluntary quarantine at a hotel approved by the City Committee is required (for F1 individuals) and committed to pay the cost).
This pilot quarantine plan shall last until further notice of the City.
2.3. Continue to strengthen and control people from other provinces and cities to/from Hanoi
- For people who have received the full dose of vaccine1 or have recovered from Covid2 returning from extremely-risk and high-risk areas (levels 4 and 3, respectively in red and orange) and provinces and cities with a high number of cases, such as Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Long An, Dong Nai...: quarantine at home or at place of residence (with local quarantine decision) within 7 days instead of home self-monitoring; get tested twice on the first day and seventh day instead of testing only once on the first day.
- For those who have not received enough doses or have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 coming back from high-risk areas (level 3, corresponding to orange): quarantine at home or place of residence for 7 days (with local quarantine decision), continue self-monitoring health at home or place of residence for the next 7 days and always take 5K rules; get tested twice on the first and seventh day after arriving in Hanoi (instead of self-monitoring health at home and no testing order).
- For those who have had the full dose of vaccine or recovered from COVID-19 returning to Hanoi from medium-risk areas (level 2): self-monitor their health at home within 7 days, get tested once on the first day.
- For those who have not been vaccinated or have not been fully vaccinated returning to Hanoi from medium-risk areas (level 2): self-monitor their health at home within 7 days, get tested twice on the first day and the seventh day.
All of the above cases must, upon arrival in Hanoi, make a medical declaration, notification and commitment with the local authorities; during the quarantine period, self-monitor their health, always follow 5K rules, if there are any symptoms suspected of having COVID-19 such as: cough, fever, sore throat, loss or reduction in smell, taste... they must immediately notify the local health authority to get tested and take Covid control measures; other cases shall comply with the Plan No. 243/KH-UBND dated October 29, 2021 of the City People's Committee.
3. Department of Health
- Take quick response actions to control the pandemic promptly in all situations in the city; continue to implement the vaccination plan, prioritize COVID-19 vaccines for senior citizens over 50 years of age, workers in industrial parks, export processing zones, shippers, transporters, people working in high-risk areas, such as shopping malls, supermarkets, pregnant women... prepare to vaccinate against COVID-19 for people under 18 years old according to the City's plan.
- Update information and data for the determination of pandemic levels according to the guidance of the Ministry of Health.
- Monitor, evaluate, comment and forecast the pandemic situation in the coming time, give the City People's Committee and the City Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control counsel on how to take initiative in rolling out anti-pandemic measures according to regulations and practical circumstances of the City.
- Continue to strengthen the grassroots health system, including district, town and district health facilities, keep medical equipment, supplies, therapeutic drugs, and oxygen readily available to meet the requirements for people's health care, pandemic prevention and control in all situations.
- Promulgate documents on guidelines for pilot home quarantine of close contacts (F1 individuals); provide training in management and supervision of quarantine to ensure Covid safety protocols; periodically monitor the implementation at the facility.
- Take charge and cooperate with departments, agencies and districts in preparing and submitting a Response plan for admission and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 patients to the City People's Committee for promulgation, and then practice the drills based on this Response plan at the grassroots health level under the "4-on-the-spot" motto, which is capable of responding to a situation with 100,000 patients.
- Actively coordinate with hospitals, health facilities of ministries, central authorities, universities, colleges of medicine and private health facilities in the city to mobilize and coordinate human resources and support (doctors, students, retired medical practitioners) to participate in the prevention and control of COVID-19 when required.
4. People's Committees of districts, towns
- Maintain Covid squads on duty around the clock, ensure quick and timely responses to pandemic situations occurring citywide at health facilities; closely monitor the pandemic in the community, stay responsive to the information for early detection, tracing, investigation, verification, timely zoning of infections to prevent the source of the disease from spreading to the community; strengthen measures to prevent and control COVID-19 infection in health facilities.
- Actively review, develop and practice drills based on high-risk plans at the facility, supplement the plan for admission and treatment of asymptomatic patients with SARS-CoV-2 at district and town levels, stay ready to roll out the plans under the direction of the City and the guidance of the Health sector.
- Direct communes, wards, towns and related units to review quarantine requirements for close contacts (F1 individuals) at home to ensure compliance with the guidance of the health sector; direct the community COVID teams and the residential community to monitor if the close-contacts (F1 individuals) comply with home quarantine requirements; absolutely prevent the spread of the disease outside the community.
- Tighten administrative discipline; not to be subjective and negligent in all situations. Strengthen inspection of and sanctions against of violations of regulations on pandemic prevention and control such as: The observance of 5K rules; scanning of QR codes at business and service establishments, etc.
5. The Department of Education and Training shall take charge and coordinate with the Department of Health and the People's Committee of Ba Vi district in evaluating the in-person teaching in the past time; urgently coordinate with districts, towns and cities in reviewing and developing specific plans for in-person in districts, towns in the coming time.
6. City Police
- Take charge and coordinate with the Department of Health and the Department of Information and Communications in performing the tasks mentioned in the City People's Committee's plan effectively and promptly concerning the application of the population database in social management, prevention and control of COVID-19 and verifying information and vaccinating against COVID-19 according to the guidance of central ministries and agencies.
- Coordinate with People's Committees of districts, towns to continue directing affiliated units to continue to review, manage, and monitor population movement, all cases outside the province, and entries from abroad to work and reside in the areas to supervise, monitor and promptly handle situations; and take reports on wrongdoers against COVID-19 prevention and control practices.
7. Department of Information and Communications
- Take charge and cooperate with the Department of Health in updating pandemic situation citywide and localities nationwide. Strengthen communication on the mass media about the city's pandemic prevention and control to build a consensus, initiative, and unity. Step up the propagation, raising awareness and responsibility of the whole political system from the city to the grassroots of communes, wards, townships, hamlets, residential areas, and people to observe regulations and directions the city's pandemic prevention and control guide in a strict way.
- Regularly update and report to the People's Committee, the City's Steering Committee for Pandemic Prevention and Control on the propagation of pandemic prevention and control citywide.
8. The Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs shall take charge and cooperate with relevant units in implementing social security policies in an adequate and timely manner, taking care of and sharing difficulties for frontline forces against the COVID-19 pandemic and private preschool teachers, and residents facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, making sure that no one is left behind.
9. The Department of Construction shall cooperate with the Capital High Command, the Department of Health and localities in further reviewing, rearranging, adding, and converting public works and resettlement housing areas that have not been put into use, requesting the City to switch these areas into facilities for treatment of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 patients and to establish centralized quarantine facilities for F1 individuals.
10. The Department of Finance shall take charge and cooperate with relevant Departments, authorities and People's Committees of districts, towns in reviewing, summarizing and advising the City People's Committee to ensure funding sources for procurement of medical devices according to the city's pandemic prevention and control scenarios; coordinate with the Department of Health, the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs and related units to propose mechanisms and policies to mobilize forces to participate in pandemic prevention and control and ensure social security.
11. Departments, authorities of the City and People's Committees at all levels, based on their tasks, functions, fields and areas of management, shall: strengthen administrative reform, remove difficulties and obstacles, and do not cause problems. troublesome, demand extra administrative procedures from businesses and people; effectively organize socio-economic recovery and development for a safe and flexible adaptation to and effective control of the COVID-19 pandemic, ensure effective social security, eligible entities ; promote propagation for the people to continue following 5K rules, not be subjective, strictly follow Covid safety protocols, strictly take actions against violations against Covid-19 safety measures.
The People's Committee of Hanoi city proposes agencies, units, organizations, individuals and people in the city to implement this Official Letter strictly./.
1 A fully vaccinated person is a person who has received full doses of COVID-19 vaccine according to the recommendation of the Ministry of Health/Manufacturer. In which the time from the date of last injection has passed at least 14 days and not more than 12 months.
2 Recovered COVID-19 persons are those who have recovered from COVID-19 within 6 months.
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed