Nội dung toàn văn Resolution 03/2021/UBTVQH15 assisting workers from Unemployment insurance fund
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY STANDING COMMITTEE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Resolution No. 03/2021/UBTVQH15
Hanoi, September 24, 2021
POLICIES ASSISTING WORKERS AND EMPLOYERS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 EPIDEMIC FROM UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE FUND
STANDING COMMITTEE OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
Pursuant to Constitutions of Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Law on Occupation No. 38/2013/QH13;
Pursuant to Resolution NO. 30/2021/QH15 on the 1st meeting of the 15th National Assembly;
Pursuant to remarks of the Poliburo under document No. 1789-CV/VPTW dated September 11, 2021 and document No. 1911-CV/VPTW dated September 23, 2021 of Office of the Party Central Committee;
Upon considering Presentation No. 32/TTr-CP dated September 21, 2021 of the Government and Appraisal report No. 13/BC-UBXH15-tm dated September 23, 2021 of Social Committee;
Article 1. Policies assisting workers affected by COVID-19 epidemic
1. Utilize approximately VND 30,000 billion from balance of the Unemployment insurance fund by the end of 2020 to support workers:
a) Participating in unemployment insurance by September 30, 2021 (excluding workers working in government agencies, political organizations, socio-political organizations, people's armed forces, and public service providers having recurrent expenditure guaranteed by state budget).
b) Having ceased to participate in unemployment insurance as a result of terminating employment contracts or working contracts from January 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021 with period of contributing to unemployment insurance retained according to regulations and law on occupation, excluding beneficiaries of monthly pension.
2. Time of assisting workers starts from October 1, 2021 and finishes by December 31, 2021 inclusively.
Article 2. Policies assisting employers affected by COVID-19 epidemic
Employers under Article 43 of Law on Employment (excluding regulatory authorities, political organizations, socio-political organizations, people’s armed forces, and public service providers with recurrent expenditure guaranteed by state budget) participating in unemployment insurance before October 1, 2021 may reduce contribution rate from 1% to 0% of monthly salaries of workers participating unemployment insurance for 12 months from October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022 inclusively.
Article 3. Implementation
1. The Government shall elaborate on beneficiaries for support under Article 1 and Article 2 of this Resolution and funding amount sufficient for workers and employers participating in unemployment insurance; direct relevant ministries and local governments to implement policies promptly, properly, publicly, transparently, and effectively.
2. Standing Committee of National Assembly, Ethnic Minorities Council, Social Committee, Financial Committee, Budget Committee, other Committees of National Assembly, and National Assembly representatives shall supervise implementation hereof.
3. Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front, Vietnam General Confederation of Labor, organizations representing employers, and other member organizations of the Front shall participate in publicizing, motivating, and supervising implementation of this Resolution.
Article 4. Entry into force
This Resolution comes into effect for from date of signing.
PP. STANDING COMMITTEE OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed