Nội dung toàn văn Resolution 87/2019/QH14 allocation of central government budget in 2020
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Resolution No. 87/2019/QH14
Hanoi, November 14, 2019
ALLOCATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET IN 2020
Pursuant to Constitutions of Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Law on State Budget No. 83/2015/QH13;
Pursuant to Resolution No. 86/2019/QH14 dated November 12, 2019 of National Assembly on state budget estimates in 2020;
On the basis of consideration to Report No. 39/BC-CP, Report No. 40/BC-CP dated October 16, 2019 and Report No. 483/BC-CP dated October 13, 2019 of Government; Statement No. 558/TTr-CP dated November 4, 2019; Appraisal Report No. 1748/BC-UBTCNS14 dated October 19, 2019 and Appraisal Report No. 1784/UBTCNS14 dated November 5, 2019 of Committee for Financial and Budgetary Affairs; Acceptance and explanation report No. 476/BC-UBTVQH14 dated November 13, 2019 of Standing Committee of National Assembly and remarks of members of National Assembly,
Article 1. Total central government budget revenues and expenditures in 2020
1. Total estimate of central government budget revenues is VND 851,768,636 million (eight hundred fifty-one million seven hundred sixty-eight thousand six hundred thirty-six million Vietnam Dongs). Total estimate of local government budget revenues is VND 660,531,364 million (six hundred sixty million five hundred thirty-one thousand three hundred sixty-four million Vietnam Dongs).
2. Total estimate of central government budget expenditure is VND 1,069,568,636 million (one billion sixty-nine million five hundred sixty-eight thousand six hundred thirty-six million Vietnam Dongs), VND 367,709,919 million (three hundred sixty-seven million seven hundred and nine thousand nine hundred and nineteen million Vietnam Dongs) of which will be allocated to local government budgets to make up for their deficits or fulfill specific objectives.
Article 2. Allocation of central government budget in 2020
1. Central government budget in 2020 shall be allocated to each sector, each ministry and central government authority under Annexes 1, 2 and 3.
2. Central government budget shall be allocated to local government budgets to make up for their deficits and fulfill specific programs or objectives according to Annexes 4, 5, 6 and 7.
3. Surplus amount, loans taken to cover budget deficits and loans taken to repay principals of local government budget according to Annex 8.
Article 3. Responsibilities of Government
1. Assign tasks for state budget earning and spending and allocated amount of central government budget for each ministry, central government authority and each province and central-affiliated city (hereinafter referred to as “province”) in accordance with regulations and law, and inform Delegations of National Assembly of provinces in written form.
Allocate in details remaining state expenditure of national target program for development of new rural areas and state expenditure of target program for thorough actions against facilities causing severe environmental pollution and ensure allocation period according to Law on state budget; allocate the budget with respect to payments that are prescribed by policies and identified in terms of tasks but lack calculation basis to allocate and distribute to ministries, central and local government authorities from the beginning of the year. During management and operation affairs, promptly recall expenses providing target assistance for local government budget that remain or are no longer needed as per the law.
2. Direct and instruct ministries, central government authorities and authorities of provinces to allocate capital for development investment in order of priority specified in relevant laws and resolutions of National Assembly, prioritize repayment of outstanding debts accruing from capital construction activities and recall of advance capital; steadfastly reduce amount of capital allocated against regulations and law; stringently take actions against cases enabling emergence of outstanding debts accruing from capital construction activities; stringently comply with list of medium-term public investment decided by competent authorities.
3. Organize expenditure on repayment of fees for issuance of government bond within the budget for repayment of debt and interests of central government budget in 2020 decided by National Assembly. Actively adopt solutions regarding reforming public debt according to Law on public debt management.
4. Direct People’s Committees of provinces to propose to the People's Councils of the same provinces the estimates of state budget revenues of the administrative divisions, estimates of total local budget expenditure, deficits loans (including loan to cover budget deficit and loan to repay principals) and decisions on allocation of budget estimates within their competence and in accordance with regulations and law.
5. Direct ministries, central government authorities and People’s Committees of all levels to distribute the estimates for state budget revenues and expenditure of 2020 as prescribed in Resolution of National Assembly to each agency and entity performing state budget revenues and expenditure tasks before December 31, 2019; publicize and report results of allocation and transfer of budget estimates according to Law on state budget.
6. Direct local governments to arrange expenditure to ensure funding for execution of vital tasks and newly added tasks in 2020; fully allocate funding for issued policies; encourage increase of revenues, reduction of expenditure and use of spare resources for pay rate adjustment of local government budget (after ensuring sufficient demands for pay rate adjustment of local areas) to exercise social security benefits and policies promulgated by central government.
With respect to expenditure policies and tasks fulfilling particular obligations decided by Provincial-level People’s Councils as specified in Article 30 of Law on state budget, devise measures to ensure financial sources to be adequately included in estimates for local budget expenditure allocated annually and other financial sources, central government budget shall not provide financial assistance.
7. Before November 30, 2019, Prime Minister shall assign public investment projects using state budget capital for 2020 based on total capital amount decided by National Assembly to ministries and agencies of central and local governments. At the same time, before December 31, 2019, ministries and agencies of local and central governments shall allocate details of capital amount for investment plans using central government budget for 2020, list and amount of capital allocated for each project to subordinate agencies, affiliated entities and People’s Committees, send detail allocation schemes to Ministry of Planning and Investment to consolidate, produce official reports to send to Government and monitor implementation.
8. Continue allocation of state funding for managing and maintaining national railway infrastructures from the state budget allocated to Ministry of Transport.
9. Increase the 2019's allocation from central government budget to cover local government budget deficits by 2%.
Article 4. Supervision and control of allocation of central government budget
1. Standing Committee of National Assembly, Committee for Financial and Budgetary Affairs, Ethnic Minorities Council and other committees of National Assembly, delegations of National Assembly, members of National Assembly and Vietnam Fatherland Front shall supervise allocation of central government budget in 2020 of ministries, other central agencies and People’s Councils and People’s Committees of all levels within their responsibilities and powers as per the law.
2. State Audit Office of Vietnam shall audit implementation of allocation of central government budget to ensure compliance with regulations and law within their tasks and powers.
This Resolution is approved in the 8th session of the 14th National Assembly of Socialist Republic of Vietnam in November 14, 2019.
CHAIRPERSON OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
This translation is made by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by THƯ VIỆN PHÁP LUẬT and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed