Nội dung toàn văn Resolution No. 94/2015/QH13 on investment in Long Thanh International airport project
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Resolution No.: 94/2015/QH13
Hanoi, June 25th, 2015
ON INVESTMENT IN LONG THANH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PROJECT
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
Pursuant to the Law on public investment No. 49/2014/QH13;
Pursuant to the Resolution No. 49/2010/QH12 by the National Assembly on national important works/projects that is submitted to the National Assembly for decision of policy on investment;
In consideration of the Statement No. 360/TTr-CP dated October 01st, 2014 by the Government, the Appraisal report No. 2178/BC-UBKT13 dated October 27th, 2014 by the Economic Committee of the National Assembly, the Report No. 241/BC-CP dated May 26th, 2015 by the Government, the Report No. 886/BC-UBTVQH13 dated June 02nd, 2015 and the Report No. 915/BC-UBTVQH13 dated June 24th, 2015 by the Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the relevant documents and the inquiry from the National Assembly members,
To decide the policy on the investment of the Project on Long Thanh International airport located in Long Thanh district, Dong Nai province.
Construct Long Thanh international airport of grade 4F according to the gradation by International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) as an important international airport of Vietnam, which is meant to be one of the international aviation transit centers of the region.
2. Scale of the project:
Investments in various items of the Project shall be made to reach the capacity of 100 million passengers and 05 million tonnes of goods per year.
3. Total investment level: general estimate for the whole Project is VND 336,630 billion (equivalent to USD 16.03 billion, according to the unit price in 2014) of which VND 114,450 billion (equivalent to USD 5.45 billion) is for stage 1. The project is partly covered by state budget capital, ODA capital, capital for the equitization of state-owned aviation enterprises, the capital of other enterprises, capital investment in the form of public-private partnerships (PPP) and other capitals according to the law provisions.
4. Technology: modern technologies are applied to the construction, management and operation of the project as innovative international airports in the world, ensuring the comprehensive capability towards safety, convenience, quality, and efficiency.
5. Total land area for the Project is 5,000 hectares, where, area of land for construction of infrastructure in the airport is 2,750 hectares; area of land for national defense construction is 1,050 hectares; area of land for auxiliary items, aviation industry and other commercial works is 1,200 hectares.
6. Project schedule:
The investment of Long Thanh international shall be divided into 3 phases:
Phase 1: Invest in construction of 01 runway and 01 passenger terminal with comprehensive auxiliary items with total capacity of 25 million passengers and 1.2 million tonnes of goods per year. The airport will start operating not later than 2025;
Phase 2: Continue the investment in construction of 01 open runway and 01 passenger terminal to reach a total capacity of 50 million passengers and 1.2 million tonnes of goods per year;
Phase 3: Complete all the items in the Project to reach the capacity of 100 million passengers and 05 million tonnes of goods per year.
The Government shall steer the formulation of feasibility study report for each phase of the Project and request the National Assembly to ratify before deciding to invest in the project.
The Government shall provide guidelines for the implementation of the project according to the following basis requirements and tasks:
1. Consider approving the plannings and issuing the economic technical norms and standards relating to the management, operation and development of the airport;
2. Formulate a specific project and steer the organization of the complete withdrawal of land for the whole project, provide the compensation, assistance, relocation and employments for residents whose land is withdrawn; effectively manage and use the unused land area according to the approved plannings of the Project; build up the socio-economic infrastructure; intensify the development of production, ensuring the steady life of residents in the areas influenced by the Project;
3. Invest in the construction of infrastructure and auxiliary items in the Project; enforce the constant development of traffic system to Long Thanh international airport;
4. Ensure the safety, punctuality, quality, socio-economic effect, national defense and security effect and investment effect; avoid loss, wastefulness, misconduct during the investment; formulate environment impact assessment and environment protection measures; mobilize and balance the investment capital according to the law provisions; must not cause bad effect on public debt;
5. Cultivate qualified human resources satisfying the requirements for effect management, operation and development of Long Thanh international airport;
6. Continue invest in and develop effectively Tan Son Nhat international airport during the construction of Long Thanh international airport according to the approved investment phases;
7. Propagate and inform often the investment policy and the process of the Project to the residents.
The Government shall steer the implementation of this Resolution and annually report to the National Assembly about the implementation of the Project.
The Standing Committee of National Assembly, Nationality Council, Committees affiliated to National Assembly, National Assembly’s delegation and members of National Assembly, within tasks and competence, shall monitor the implementation of this Resolution.
This Resolution comes into effect from the day on which it is ratified by the National Assembly.
This Resolution was ratified by the XIIIth National Assembly of Socialist Republic of Vietnam in the 9th session on June 25th, 2015.
THE PRESIDENT OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed