Nội dung toàn văn Thông báo 16/2019/TB-LPQT hiệu lực Hiệp định về miễn thị thực giữa Việt Nam và Nepal
BỘ NGOẠI GIAO
CỘNG HÒA XÃ HỘI CHỦ NGHĨA VIỆT NAM
Hà Nội, ngày 10 tháng 5 năm 2019
VỀ HIỆU LỰC CỦA ĐIỀU ƯỚC QUỐC TẾ
Thực hiện quy định tại Điều 56 của Luật Điều ước quốc tế năm 2016, Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng thông báo:
Hiệp định giữa Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam và Chính phủ Nepal về miễn thị thực cho người mang hộ chiếu ngoại giao hoặc hộ chiếu công vụ, ký tại Hà Nội, ngày 11 tháng 5 năm 2019, có hiệu lực từ ngày 25 tháng 6 năm 2019.
Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng gửi bản sao Hiệp định theo quy định tại Điều 59 của Luật nêu trên./.
TL. BỘ TRƯỞNG
BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM AND THE GOVERNMENT OF NEPAL ON EXEMPTION OF VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC OR OFFICIAL PASSPORTS
The Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and the Government of Nepal (hereinafter referred to as “The Parties” collectively and “Party” individually);
Desiring to strengthen the existing friendly relationship and to facilitate official travel between Viet Nam and Nepal;
Have agreed as follows:
Vietnamese nationals holding valid Vietnamese diplomatic or official passports shall be permitted to enter and stay in Nepal for a period not exceeding ninety (90) days without necessity of obtaining a visa, provided that they shall not take up any employment, be it self-employed or otherwise, in Nepal.
Nepali nationals holding valid Nepali diplomatic or official passports shall be permitted to enter and stay in the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam for a period not exceeding ninety (90) days without necessity of obtaining a visa, provided that they shall not take up any employment, be it self-employed or otherwise, in Viet Nam.
1. A citizen of Viet Nam or Nepal, who is a member of the diplomatic mission or consular post of his/her country accredited to the other Party, shall be exempt from visa requirements for entry into, exit from and stay in the territoty of the other Party during the whole period of his/her assignment, provided that he/she is a holder of valid diplomatic or official passport as indicated in Article 1 and Article 2 of this Agreement. A citizen of Viet Nam or Nepal representing his/her country in the international organizations located in the territory of the other country and holding a valid diplomatic or official passport shall enjoy the same privileges.
2. The above privileges shall also apply to the dependent family members of the persons mentioned in Paragraph 1 of this Article, provided that they are holders of valid diplomatic or official passports as indicated in Article 1 and Article 2 of this Agreement.
3. Within ninety (90) days from the date of entry, the persons referred to in paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of this Article should complete necessary procedures for registration of stay with the competent authority of the host country.
Citizens of Viet Nam and Nepal, subject to visa exemption according to this Agreement, have the obligation to observe laws and regulations of the other country during their stay in the latter’s territory.
The competent authorities of either Party reserve the right to refuse entry or terminate the stay of any person entitled to visa exemption under this Agreement on the ground of national security, public order or public health.
For reason of national security, public order or public health, either Party may temporarily suspend partly or completely the application of the present Agreement. The beginning and the termination of such a suspension shall be notified immediately to the other Party through diplomatic channels.
If a holder of a valid diplomatic or official passport loses his/her passport in the territory of the other Party, the diplomatic mission or consular post of the country of which he/she is a citizen shall issue a new passport or travel document to this person and also inform the competent authorities of the other Party of such issuance.
1. The Parties shall exchange specimens of their valid passports through the diplomatic channels within thirty (30) days after the signing of this Agreement.
2. If either Party modifies its passports, it shall transmit to the other Party specimens of its new passports thirty (30) days before they are introduced.
The Agreement may be amended or modified by the written consent of the Parties.
Any dispute arising from the interpretation and implementation of this Agreement will be settled amicably through diplomatic channels.
This Agreement shall enter into force forty-five (45) days after the date of its signature and it shall remain valid for a period of five (05) years. The validity of the Agreement shall automatically be extended for further periods of five (5) years unless it is terminated by either Party giving six (6) month - prior - notice to that effect.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned, duly authorized by their respective Governments, have signed this Agreement.
Done at Ha Noi, this 11th day of May 2019, in duplicate in the English language.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF
FOR THE GOVERNMENT