Nội dung toàn văn Thông báo 49/2016/TB-LPQT hiệu lực Hiệp định miễn thị thực người mang hộ chiếu ngoại giao công vụ
BỘ NGOẠI GIAO
CỘNG HÒA XÃ HỘI CHỦ NGHĨA VIỆT NAM
Hà Nội, ngày 17 tháng 08 năm 2016
VỀ VIỆC ĐIỀU ƯỚC QUỐC TẾ CÓ HIỆU LỰC
Thực hiện quy định tại Điều 56 của Luật Điều ước quốc tế năm 2016, Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng thông báo:
Hiệp định giữa Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam và Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa Xu-đăng về việc miễn thị thực cho người mang hộ chiếu ngoại giao, hộ chiếu công vụ hoặc hộ chiếu đặc biệt, ký tại Hà Nội ngày 30 tháng 3 năm 2015 có hiệu lực từ ngày 06 tháng 9 năm 2016.
Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng gửi bản sao Hiệp định theo quy định tại Điều 59 của Luật nêu trên./.
TL. BỘ TRƯỞNG
BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SUDAN ON THE ABOLITION OF VISA REQUIREMENT FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL OR SPECIAL PASSPORTS
The Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and the Government of the Republic of Sudan. (hereinafter referred to as “Contracting Parties”);
Desiring to strengthen the friendly relations and cooperation between the two countries;
Aiming to facilitate entry of the citizens of both Contracting Parties, holders of diplomatic, official or special passports, into the territories of their respective countries;
Have agreed as follows:
This Agreement is applicable to holders of valid diplomatic, official or special passports of both Contracting Parties.
Citizens of each Contracting Party holding valid diplomatic, official or special passports shall be exempted from visa requirements to enter, transit, exit and stay temporarily in the territory of the other Contracting Party for a period not exceeding ninety (90) days within any one hundred eighty (180) days period, reckoned from the date of first entry.
1. Citizens of each Contracting Party, holding valid diplomatic, official or special passports, who are appointed as members to the diplomatic, consular missions or representations of international organizations accredited in the territory of the other Contracting Party, shall be exempted from visa requirements to enter, exit and transit the territory of the other Contracting Party for the period of the assignments.
2. The provisions of the first paragraph of this Article shall also be applied to the spouse and under 18 year-old children of the individuals mentioned in the first paragraph provided they hold a valid diplomatic, official or special passports.
3. For the implementation of the first paragraph of this Article, notification by the international organizations concerning the appointments of citizens of the Contracting Parties shall be considered sufficient.
1. Citizens of each Contracting Party mentioned in the Article 1 may enter, exit, transit the territory of the other Contracting Party using the border crossings designated for international passenger traffic.
2. While crossing the State border, citizens of each Contracting Party mentioned in Article 1 are obligated to comply with the laws and regulations of the other Contracting Party.
1. With the exclusion of the conclusion of an agreement on the employment of family members of the diplomatic, consular missions or representation of international organizations accredited in the territory of the other Contracting Party, visa exemption does not grant the citizens of the Contracting Parties mentioned in Article 1 the right to work in the territory of the other Contracting Party.
2. Annotated visas regulating work, study, research, education, family reunion and long term residence in the territory of the each Contracting Party are subject to the provisions of the national legislation of the Contracting Parties.
The application requirements for annotated visas (place of application, necessity of supportive documents etc.) by the citizens of each Contracting Party are subject to the national legislation of the Contracting Parties.
1. The Contracting Parties shall exchange through diplomatic channels specimens of the valid diplomatic, official or special passports, no later than sixty (60) days prior the entry into force of this Agreement.
2. The Contracting Parties shall notify each other through diplomatic channels of any changes in the diplomatic, official or special passports mentioned in the Article 1 and deliver the specimens of these passports thirty (30) days prior to their circulation.
Either Contracting Party has the right to deny the entry into its territory of the citizens of the other Contracting Party mentioned in the Article 1 or shorten the period of their stay in the country, without stating any reason.
1. Each Contracting Party may temporarily suspend this Agreement wholly or partially, under extraordinary circumstances (state of war, epidemic diseases, natural disasters, for the reasons of national security, protection of public order and public health, etc…)
2. Each Contracting Party shall notify the other Contracting Party about its decision of suspension and re-implementation of this Agreement through diplomatic channels no later than 12 hours before the entry into force of these measures.
Any dispute arising from the implementation of the provisions of this Agreement shall be resolved through diplomatic channels.
This Agreement shall be amended by mutual consent of the Contracting Parties through exchange of notes, which shall be regarded as the integral part of this Agreement. The exchanged notes shall enter into force according to the same legal procedure prescribed under the first paragraph of Article 11.
1. This Agreement shall enter into force on the thirtieth (30th) day of the receipt of the last notification by which the Contracting Parties notify each other of the completion of internal legal procedures that are necessary for its entry into force.
2. This Agreement is of unlimited duration and shall remain valid unless one of the Contracting Parties notifies the other Party in written form through diplomatic channels of its decision to terminate it. In that case, the Agreement shall be terminated six (06) months after the other Party has received the said notification.
In witness whereof, the undersigned being duly authorized by their respective Government have signed the present Agreement.
Done at Ha Noi on March 30th, 2015, in two originals in English language.
The Government of the Socialist
The Government of the