Nội dung toàn văn Thông báo 54/2015/TB-LPQT hiệu lực Hiệp định hợp tác kinh tế giữa Việt Nam Xlô-ven-ni-a
BỘ NGOẠI GIAO
CỘNG HÒA XÃ HỘI CHỦ NGHĨA VIỆT NAM
Hà Nội, ngày 15 tháng 12 năm 2015
VỀ VIỆC ĐIỀU ƯỚC QUỐC TẾ CÓ HIỆU LỰC
Thực hiện quy định của Luật Ký kết, gia nhập và thực hiện Điều ước quốc tế năm 2005, Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng thông báo:
Hiệp định hợp tác kinh tế giữa Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam và Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa Xlô-ven-ni-a, ký tại Lu-bla-na ngày 16 tháng 6 năm 2015, có hiệu lực kể từ ngày 12 tháng 11 năm 2015.
Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng gửi bản sao Hiệp định theo quy định tại Điều 68 của Luật nêu trên./.
TL. BỘ TRƯỞNG
BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA ON ECONOMIC COOPERATION
The Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and the Government of the Republic of Slovenia (hereinafter referred to individually as “Party” and collectively as “Parties”).
Confirming friendly relations between their states and their inhabitants,
Desiring to promote the development of economic cooperation in the fields of mutual interest on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and reciprocity.
Considering the mutual benefit arising from increased trade and the desire to further strengthen these relations, especially through the promotion of bilateral trade, economic ties and closer cooperation, and
Considering the obligations of their respective states under international agreements.
Have agreed as follows:
The Parties, within the framework of their laws and regulations and considering their international obligations and agreements, shall make their best efforts to develop and strengthen economic cooperation on the widest possible scale and in all fields deemed to be in their mutual interest and to their benefit.
The Parties shall strive to create favourable conditions to strengthen economic cooperation, especially by:
- facilitating and supporting exchange and contacts between their economic operators;
- creating favourable investment conditions;
- facilitating the exchange of business and economic information;
- assisting each other with the organisation of fairs, exhibitions, symposiums and similar.
- facilitating the exchange of information on laws and regulations governing the economic activities in both countries;
- expanding their cooperation in the field of small and medium sized enterprises, investment. etc..;
- promoting trade in goods and services, and long-term cooperation in the fields of industry, agriculture, infrastructure, construction, information and communications, transport, environment protection, banking, finance and tourism.
To this end, the Parties hereby establish the Intergovernmental Viet Nam - Slovenia Commission for Economic Cooperation (hereinafter referred to as “Intergovernmental Commission”) which shall deal with the fields covered by this Agreement and:
- identify fields to which cooperation between the Parties may be extended, propose measures and make recommendations for their implementation;
- prepare proposals for improving the cooperation between economic operators of the two countries;
- exchange information on the economic situation in the two countries, on regulations, economic programmes, and other information of mutual interest;
- identify problems which hinder bilateral trade and economic cooperation, and propose measures for resolving these problems;
- identify other forms in the framework of the Intergovernmental Commission (such as sub-commissions, working groups etc.) to which the cooperation between the Parties may be extended, propose measures and make recommendations for their implementation.
1. The Intergovernmental Commission shall be composed of the representatives of the Parties under the chair of the leader of one ministry and/or equivalent government agency of each Party and, where necessary, the representatives of other public and/or private sector institutions may also be invited to participate.
2. The Parties shall agree upon the Rules of Procedure of the Intergovernmental Commission at its first meeting.
1. The Intergovernmental Commission shall meet once a year or when necessary at the request of either of the Parties.
2. The dates and meeting agendas of the Intergovernmental Commission shall be agreed by both Parties.
3. The host Party shall take minutes of the Intergovernmental Commission meeting, to be signed by the heads of both delegations at the end of the meeting.
This Agreement shall apply without prejudice to the rights and obligations arising from the international agreements binding on the Parties, as well as from their membership of international organizations. This Agreement shall apply without prejudice to the obligations arising from the membership of the Republic of Slovenia in the European Union
This Agreement may be amended by mutual consent of the Parties and amendments shall be drawn up in separate Protocols forming an integral part of the Agreement.
Any question and dispute arising in connection with the interpretation or application of the provisions of this Agreement shall be resolved through consultations in the framework of the Intergovernmental Commission.
1. This Agreement shall enter into force on the thirtieth day following the date of receipt of the last notification by the Parties confirming that all internal legal procedures for the entry into force of the Agreement have been concluded.
2. This Agreement shall be concluded for a period of three years and shall be automatically extended for successive one-year periods unless either Party submits a written notification to the other of its intention to terminate the Agreement six months prior to its expiry.
Done at Ljubljana on the sixteenth day of June 2015, in two originals in the English language.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF