Nội dung toàn văn Thông báo 54/2016/TB-LPQT hiệu lực Chương trình hợp tác văn hóa Việt Nam Italia 2013 2016
BỘ NGOẠI GIAO
CỘNG HÒA XÃ HỘI CHỦ NGHĨA VIỆT NAM
Hà Nội, ngày 30 tháng 8 năm 2016
VỀ VIỆC ĐIỀU ƯỚC QUỐC TẾ CÓ HIỆU LỰC
Thực hiện quy định tại Điều 56 của Luật Điều ước quốc tế năm 2016, Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng thông báo:
Chương trình hợp tác văn hóa giữa Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam và Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa I-ta-li-a giai đoạn 2013 - 2016 ký tại Rô-ma ngày 23 tháng 9 năm 2016 có hiệu lực từ ngày 23 tháng 9 năm 2013.
Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng gửi bản sao Chương trình theo quy định tại Điều 59 của Luật nêu trên./.
TL. BỘ TRƯỞNG
OF CULTURAL CO-OPERATION BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE ITALIAN REPUBLIC FOR THE YEARS 2013 - 2016
In accordance with Art. 4 of the Cultural Agreement signed on 18th May 1990, in Rome, Italy, the Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam and the Government of the Italian Republic, hereinafter referred to as “the Parties”,
Making reference to the provisions of the Framework Agreement on Comprehensive Partnership and Cooperation between the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, of the one part, and the European Union and its member states, of the other part, signed on 27 of June 2012,
Wishing to further develop their co-operation in the field of culture, to contribute to the strengthening of the bonds of sincere friendship between both countries and peoples, have agreed upon the following Executive Programme of cultural co-operation for the years 2013-2016 as follows:
1. ART AND CULTURAL EVENTS
Exhibitions and Cultural Events
1.1. The two Parties will favour the exchange of exhibitions intended to better illustrate the art and cultural heritage of the two countries. Details, financial conditions included, shall be defined through diplomatic channels (see Annex - I).
1.2. The two Parties shall exchange events in the fields of music, opera, ballet, drama, and other art forms and shall improve the exchange of information on festivals, celebrations and major cultural events organised in their respective countries.
1.3. The Italian Party will favour the participation of Vietnamese films in the major Italian film festivals. The Vietnamese Party will favour the participation of Italian films in the major Vietnamese film festivals.
1.4. The two Parties will favour the implementation of Vietnamese or Italian film-screening programmes under the framework of cinema or cultural activities held in each country.
2. THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS
2.1. The Two Parties shall facilitate the establishment, in their territory, of cultural institutions of the other country in accordance with their applicable laws and regulations in force.
3.1. The two Parties will promote the exchange of books, publications and periodicals between Libraries and Cultural Institutions of the two countries.
3.2. The two Parties shall encourage, in accordance with their own legislation, the exchange of copies and microfilms of books and lists of published books kept in State Libraries.
3.3. During the period of validity of this Programme, the two Parties shall exchange, on a reciprocity basis, 1 librarian for each Party for study visits for a total period of 8 days (see Annex - II).
3.4. The Italian Party expresses its willingness, through the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities, to send books of any field and subject to universities and cultural institutions requesting them through diplomatic channels.
3.5. During the validity of this Programme, the Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities, expresses its willingness, upon request, to provide experts on library archive, conservation, restoration, classification, computer technology, library building and promotion of library assets. Details shall be defined through diplomatic channels.
3.6. The Italian Party will assist the library sector of Viet Nam in terms of state management on librarian activities, library management and other librarian professional tasks, including preservation, restoration, digitalization of materials, in the forms of short-term, middle-term and long-term courses.
3.7. The Italian Party informs about the following awards:
- Financial awards and grants offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Italian and/or foreign publishing houses and translators who submit proposals with the purpose of disseminating Italian books, for the translation of literary and scientific works as well as the translation, subtitling and dubbing of short-and full-length motion pictures and television series for the media.
- The Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities awards the Italian National Prize for Translations, under the High patronage of the President of the Italian Republic, to foreign translators and editors.
4. PROTECTION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
4.1. The parties agree to cooperate in order to fight illicit trade in works of art with preventive, repressive, and remedial measures in accordance with the respective national legislations, and in compliance with the obligations provided for in the 1970 UNESCO International Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing Illicit Import, Export, and Transfer in Ownership of Cultural Property, and taking into account the principles of the 1995 UNIDROIT Convention on Stolen or Illegally Exported Cultural Objects.
The Parties also agree to cooperate in protecting underwater cultural heritage in accordance with the respective legislations, and taking into account the principles of the 2001 UNESCO International Convention on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage.
4.2. The Parties shall devote particular attention to cooperation in compliance with the obligations provided for in the 1972 UNESCO International Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage and in the 2003 UNESCO International Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
The Parties also undertake to cooperate in compliance with the obligations provided for in the 2005 UNESCO International Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions.
4.3. The two Parties shall promote and encourage archaeological or anthropological studies, research and missions by the other Party in its own territory, in pursuance with legal regulations of each country.
4.4. The Parties shall favour the exchange of information, publications and experts in the field of museums restoration, conservation and protection of the cultural heritage between the relevant institutions of both Countries. The details, financial conditions included, shall be defined through diplomatic channels.
5.1. Both Parties will encourage the development of different sport activities through the exchange of experiences and information between their sports associations, sports federations and between Olympics Committees, especially focusing on the exchange of athletes and teams in the fields of football, fencing, taekwondo, shooting, archery; sending coaches, referees, sports experts to participate at training courses, symposiums organized in each country.
5.2. The Parties shall comply with the obligations provided for in the 2005 UNESCO International Convention against doping in sports.
6. AUTHOR’S RIGHTS AND RELATED RIGHTS
6.1. The two Parties shall favour to develop the bilateral co-operation in author's rights and related rights protection, between the relevant government administrations and organizations representing author’s rights and related rights. For the Italian Party, the relevant administration is Office of the Prime Minister - Department for Information and Publishing and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities, Department XI, Copyright and Surveillance SIAE. For the Vietnamese Party, the relevant administration is Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Copyright Office of Viet Nam (COV).
6.2. The two Parties shall favour the exchange of information related to policies, legal regulations and experiences in the protection of author’s rights and related rights.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
7.1. This Programme does not rule out the possibilities of agreeing on other initiatives not indicated herein, through diplomatic channels, provided that they are previously authorised by the two Parties.
The financial provisions regulating these initiatives will be agreed upon, on a case by case basis, through arrangements between both countries’ concerned bodies.
7.2. Both Parties agree that all the initiatives mentioned in this Programme would be carried out within the limits of the financial resources yearly established by their budgets.
7.3. In case of disputes and disagreement during the interpretation and application of the provisions of this Programme, the Parties resolve them through negotiations and consultations.
7.4. This Programme shall enter into force on the day of its signature and shall remain effective until a new one is subsequently signed, but in no case later than 2017.
7.5. The Annex is considered to be an integral part of this Programme.
In witness thereof, the undersigned, being duly authorized by their respective Governments, have signed this Programme.
Done in Rome, on September 23rd, 2013, in two original copies in the English language./.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF
GENERAL AND FINANCIAL PROVISIONS
I. Exchange of Art Exhibitions
All modalities, procedures and financial details shall be agreed, case by case, through diplomatic channels.
In principle, unless otherwise agreed upon in separate agreements by the relevant institutions of the sending Party and of the receiving Party, the exchanges of exhibitions envisaged by this Programme shall be carried out according to the following financial provisions:
a) the sending Party shall bear the following expenses:
- "nail to nail" insurance costs;
- transport costs of the exhibition to its first display location and return from the last display location;
- travel expenses for the expert accompanying the exhibition to the first display location as well as the return expenses from the last display location (in case more than one expert should be required, their number and the length of their stay shall be agreed, case by case, through diplomatic channels);
b) the receiving Party shall bear the following expenses:
- transport costs of the exhibitions within its own territory;
- advertising and setting up costs of the exhibition;
- expenses for publishing the catalogue, unless otherwise agreed upon;
- board and lodging expenses for the expert accompanying the exhibition;
- customs expenses, including shipment of the exhibits;
- in case of damage of any material, the receiving country must forward all documentation relating to the damages to the sending country. Damage appraisal expenses are to be covered by the receiving country. Under no circumstances may restoration be carried out without the explicit authorisation by the sending country. The selected appraisal company/organization must be accepted by the sending Party.
II. Exchange of Visits
In case of exchanges as in paragraph 3.3:
- The sending Party shall pay for the travelling expenses from one capital city to the other capital city and back.
- The receiving Party shall pay for the travelling expenses within its own territory from the capital city to the university/institution where the visit is to take place.
- The Italian Party shall provide the Vietnamese visitors with an all-inclusive allowance of €93 (ninety three Euro) per day.
- The Vietnamese Party shall provide the Italian visitors with an all-inclusive allowance varying from VND 1,500,000 (one million five hundred Vietnamese Dong) to VND 2,000,000 (two millions Vietnamese Dong) per day.