Nội dung toàn văn Thông báo hiệu lực Hiệp định miễn thị thực người mang hộ chiếu ngoại giao
BỘ NGOẠI GIAO
CỘNG HÒA XÃ HỘI CHỦ NGHĨA VIỆT NAM
Hà Nội, ngày 05 tháng 12 năm 2012
VỀ VIỆC ĐIỀU ƯỚC QUỐC TẾ CÓ HIỆU LỰC
Thực hiện quy định tại khoản 3 Điều 47 của Luật Ký kết, gia nhập và thực hiện điều ước quốc tế năm 2005, Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng thông báo:
Hiệp định giữa Chính phủ nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam và Chính phủ Cộng hòa Xây-sen về miễn thị thực cho người mang hộ chiếu ngoại giao, công vụ ký tại Hà Nội ngày 21 tháng 7 năm 2011, có hiệu lực kể từ ngày 02 tháng 12 năm 2012.
Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng gửi Bản sao Hiệp định theo quy định tại Điều 68 của Luật nêu trên./.
TL. BỘ TRƯỞNG
BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SEYCHELLES ON WAIVER OF VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC OR OFFICIAL PASSPORTS
The Government of the Republic of Seychelles and the Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam (hereinafter referred to as the “Parties” and in singular as a “Party”);
Desiring to further promote the development of friendly relations and cooperation between the two countries;
And aiming at facilitating travels of the nationals of both countries holding diplomatic or official passports;
Have agreed as follows:
The holders of valid diplomatic or official passports of a Party may enter into, exit from and transit through the territory of the other Party and shall be permitted to stay in the territory of that Party for a maximum period of ninety (90) days from the date of entry without having to obtain a visa.
1. Nationals of each Party holding valid diplomatic or official passports, who are accredited members of the staff of the Diplomatic Missions, Consular Posts or the representatives to international organizations in the territory of the other Party, shall be exempted from visa requirements for entry into, exit from and transit through the territory of the other Party for the period of their assignments.
2. The provisions of paragraph 1 of this Article shall also be applied to the members of their families, holding valid diplomatic or official passports.
The holders of valid diplomatic or official passports of a Party may enter into, exit from and transit through the territory of the other Party through the points of entry designated for international traffic.
The provisions of this Agreement shall not exempt the holders of valid diplomatic or official passports from complying with the domestic legislation relating to the entry into, sojourning in or exiting from the territory of the other Party.
If the holder of a valid diplomatic or official passport loses his or her diplomatic or official passport in the territory of the other Party, he or she shall inform the competent authorities of the host country. The Diplomatic Mission or Consular Posts concerned shall issue a new diplomatic or official passport or travel document to this person and also inform the competent authorities of the other Party about the issuance of the new passport or travel document.
1. Each Party reserves the right to completely or partially suspend this Agreement for reasons of public order, national security or public health.
2. Such suspension, as well as the reasons therefor, shall be conveyed to the other Party in writing through the diplomatic channel and shall take effect immediately after receipt of such written notification by the other Party to whom it has been conveyed.
3. The suspending Party shall lift the suspension as soon as possible by way of written notice to the other Party through the diplomatic channel.
This Agreement may be amended by mutual consent of the Parties through an exchange of diplomatic notes between the Parties through the diplomatic channel.
Any dispute arising from the interpretation and implementation of the provisions of this Agreement shall be resolved through consultations or diplomatic channels.
1. The Parties shall exchange specimens of their diplomatic and official passports, as well as information on the rules of their use, through the diplomatic channel, not later than thirty (30) days before the date of entry into force of this Agreement.
2. Each Party shall also transmit to the other Party, through the diplomatic channel, specimens of new or amended diplomatic or official passports at least thirty (30) days before the introduction of the new or amended diplomatic or official passport.
3. The Parties shall also inform each other in writing through the diplomatic channel of any changes in respect of the rules for the use of diplomatic or official passports at least thirty (30) days before the introduction of the changes.
1. This Agreement shall enter into force thirty (30) days from the date of the receipt of the last written notification by which the Parties have notified each other that their internal legal requirements necessary for the entry into force of this Agreement have been met.
2. This Agreement shall remain in force for an indefinite period, but may be terminated by either Party by giving notice in writing through the diplomatic channel to the other Party six (6) months in advance.
Done in Ha Noi, on this twenty-first day of July 2011, in two originals, in the English language.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE
FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF THE