Decision No. 1483/QD-TTg promulgating the list of products of support industries đã được thay thế bởi Decree of Government No. 111/2015/ND-CP development of ancillary industry và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 01/01/2016.
Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1483/QD-TTg promulgating the list of products of support industries
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, August 26, 2011
PROMULGATING THE LIST OF PRODUCTS OF SUPPORT INDUSTRIES PRIORITIZED FOR DEVELOPMENT
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to November 13, 2008 Law No. 21/2008/QH12 on High Technology;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 49/2010/QD-TTg of July 19, 2010, approving the list of high technologies prioritized for development investment and the list of hi-tech products eligible for development promotion;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 12/2011/QD-TTg of February 24, 2011, on policies to develop a number of support industries;
At the proposal of the Minister of Industry and Trade,
Article 1. To promulgate together with this Decision the list of products of support industries prioritized for development.
Article 2. Projects to produce products of support industries on the list of those prioritized for development mentioned in Article 1 will be considered for application of appropriate support mechanisms provided in Article 4 of the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 12/2011/QD-TTg of February 24, 2011, on policies to develop a number of support industries.
Article 3. This Decision takes effect on the date of its signing.
Article 4. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, chairpersons of provincial-level People’s
Committees and related organizations and individuals shall implement this Decision.
LIST OF PRODUCTS OF SUPPORT INDUSTRIES PRIORITIZED FOR DEVELOPMENT
(To the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 1483/QD-TTg of August 26, 2011)
I. TEXTILE AND GARMENT:
- Natural fibers: Cotton, jute, hemp, silk worm;
- Synthetic fibers: PE, viscose;
- Fabrics: Technical fabrics, non-woven fabrics;
- Chemicals, additives and dyes for dying and finishing fabrics;
- Garment accessories: Buttons, mex, zippers, elastic bands.
II. LEATHER AND FOOTWEAR:
- Tanned leather;
- Shoe soles;
- Tanning chemicals;
- Brined hide;
- Shoe sewing thread.
- Basic electronic-optoelectronic components: Transistor, integrated circuit, sensor, resistance, capacitor, diode, antenna, thyristor;
- Quartz components;
- Electronic microchips;
- Materials for manufacture of electronic components: Semi-conductor, hard magnetic material, soft magnetic material, active insulant;
- Components for the assembly of electronic products: Plastic components, rubber components, electromechanical details, glass components;
- Batteries for laptops, cell phones;
IV. AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURE AND ASSEMBLY:
- Engines and engine details: Engine block, piston, crankshaft, connecting rod, gear, exhaust assembly, cylinder, intake assembly, camshaft, piston ring, engine valve;
- Lubricating system: Oil filter, cooler, radiator, oil pump and valves of various kinds;
- Cooling system: Radiator, water tank, cooling fan, thermostat, water pump;
- Fuel supply system: Fuel tank, fuel filter, air filter, fuel pump lines, carburetor, fuel injection system;
- Frame - body shell - door: Pierced sheet metal details, chassis, truck body, steps, door assembly;
- Suspension system: Leaf spring, spring, shock absorber;
- Wheel: Tire, wheel rim of aluminum alloy;
- Force transmission system: Clutch, gear box, wheel drive, universal shaft;
- Steering system;
- Braking system;
- Electric-electronic components:
+ Power source: Accumulator, generator;
+ Ignition devices: Spark plug, compressor, voltage transformer;
+ Starter relays, starter electric motors;
+ Electric wire, connectors, fuses, sensors of various kinds, automatic control devices, processing units;
- Lighting and signaling system: Lamp, horn and meters of various kinds;
- Automobile exhaust treatment system;
- Automobile plastic parts;
- Rubber parts and shock-absorbing materials.
V. MANUFACTURING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:
- Molds, models and clamps: Pressing mold, casting mold, processing clamp, testing clamp;
- Tools - cutters: Lathe tool, circle saw, drill;
- Spare parts of mechanical working machines and welding machines;
- Measuring and testing devices used in mechanical engineering: Caliper, three-dimension measuring apparatus, metal composition analyzer, weld- testing ultrasonic machine;
- Machinery details: High-intensity bolt and screw, ball bearer, bushing, gear, valve, joints of various kinds, crankcase, pierced detail, variable speed box, hydraulic cylinder, spare parts of prime movers and agricultural machines;
- Engineering steel.
VI. PRODUCTS OF SUPPORT INDUSTRIES FOR HI-TECH INDUSTRIES:
- Models and molds: Models, molds and plastic molds of high precision;
- High-quality standard mechanical engineering details: Nuts, bolts and screws of high precision for use in electronic, electromechanical and electronic medical equipment and industrial robots;
- Electronic components and microchips for development of peripheral devices of computers, household appliances, audiovisual appliances, solar cells;
- Part and spare part assemblies for systems of equipment for generating electricity from new and renewable energy sources;
- High-quality plastic details: Precision drive units, highly durable and enduring, heat- and abrasion-resistant plastic details.-