Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1895/QD-TTg approving the agriculture development program of hi-tec
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, December 17, 2012
APPROVING THE AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OF HI-TECH APPLICATION OF THE NATIONAL PROGRAM OF HI-TECH DEVELOPMENT THROUGH 2020
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Law on High Technologies dated November 13, 2008;
Pursuant to Decision No.2457/QD-TTg dated December 31, 2010 of the Prime Minister approving the national program of high-tech development through 2020;
At the proposal of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development,
Article 1. To approve the agriculture development program of hi-tech application of the national program of hi-tech development through 2020 (hereinafter referred to as the Program) with the following principal contents:
1. Promote the development and effective application of high technology in the agricultural sector; contribute to build a comprehensively-developed agriculture in the direction of modernization, large-scale commodity production, high productivity, quality, efficiency and high competitiveness, achievement of an annual growth rate of over 3.5%; and assure firmly national food and foodstuff security in both short and long terms.
2. By 2015
- Initially develop the high technologies on the List of high- technology prioritized for investment, development, and advanced technologies in agriculture to create and put into production 1 - 2 new varieties for each staple plant, livestock or aquatic animal of high yield, good quality, outstanding resistance; 2 - 3 advanced technological processes in each sector; 2 - 3 kinds of biological products ; 2 - 3 kinds of animal feed; 1 - 2 kits; 1 - 2 vaccines; 1 - 2 kinds of new supplies, machinery and/or equipment for agricultural production;
- Step-by-step apply high technology, advanced technology to produce some of agricultural products of high yield, quality, economic efficiency and safety; increase the proportion of hi-tech applied agricultural production obtained about 15% of total value of national agricultural production;
- Establish and develop at least 80 hi-tech applied agricultural enterprises in the key economic provinces; build 3-5 agricultural area of hi-tech application in a number of agro-ecological areas and 1 - 2 agricultural high-tech applied area in every key economic province.
3. The period 2016 - 2020
- Promote development of the high technologies on the List of high technology prioritized for investment, development, and advanced technologies in agriculture to create and put into production 2 - 3 new varieties for each staple plant, livestock or aquatic animal of high yield, good quality, outstanding resistance; 3 - 4 processes of advanced technology in each sector; 3 - 4 kinds of biological products ; 3 - 4 kinds of animal feed; 2 - 3 kits; 2 - 3 vaccines; 2 - 3 kinds of supplies, machinery and/or equipment for agricultural production;
- Promote application of high technology, the advanced technology to produce the agricultural products of high yield, quality, safety and high competitiveness; increase the proportion of hi-tech applied agricultural production obtained about 35% of total value of national agricultural production;
- Establish and develop about 200 hi-tech applied agricultural enterprises in the key economic provinces; build more 1-2 agricultural hi-tech applied area in a number of agro-ecological areas and 2 - 3 agricultural high-tech applied area in every key economic province.
II. MAJOR TASKS
1. Creation and development of high technology in agriculture
Implement the tasks of research, creation and the development of high technology in agriculture on the list of high technology prioritized for investment, development and advanced technology to produce the products on the list of hi-tech products encouraged development, including:
a) Technology in selection, creation of plant varieties, livestock breeds and aquatic breeds of high yield and quality
- For forestry, agricultural plants: intensively research and apply hybrid advantage using technology and experimental mutation technology and biotechnology to create new plant varieties with superior agronomic properties (high yield, good quality, resistance to pests and unfavorable conditions), corresponding to market requirements; and propagating technologies to meet the demand for high-quality and disease-free seedling;
- For livestock breeds: research and renovate breeding technologies, especially animal cell technology in sperm and embryo freezing and zygote transplant and in-vitro fertilization, focusing on dairy cows and beef cattle: apply traditional methods combined with biotechnology in breeding and multiplying the new breeds of high yield, high quality;
- For aquatic animal breeds: concentrate on studying the combination of traditional methods and genetic technology to select and create a number of aquatic species with disease-free, rapid growth rate and high resistance; develop advance technology to produce high-quality breeds for key species.
b) Prevention and elimination technology of epidemic disease for plants, livestock and aquatic animals.
- For agricultural and forestry plants: research and apply microbiology technology and enzyme and protein technology in order to produce the production process of industrial scale of bio-products used in plant protection; study and develop kits for diagnosis and screening of plant diseases; study and apply bio-technology, remote sensing technology in the management, prevention of epidemic disease for agricultural and forestry plants;
- For livestock animals: study and apply biotechnology to diagnose diseases at molecular level; research kits production technology for rapid diagnostic of animal diseases; study and produce veterinary vaccines, especially vaccines against bird flu, foot-and-mouth disease, green ears of castle and other dangerous diseases;
- For aquatic animals: study to produce a number of rapid diagnostic kits for aquatic diseases; study and apply molecular biology, immunology and microbiology in preventing and treating some dangerous diseases in aquatic animals.
c) High effective technology in plant cultivation, livestock husbandry and aquaculture
- For cultivation: study and develop integrated and automated technological process in the cultivation and harvest of crops in net houses and greenhouses, such as growing medium, hydroponic technology, economical watering, automatic regulated nutrient and light, caring and harvest; study and develop technological processes in intensive cultivation and integrated management of crops (ICM); and technological process in the production of safe crops according to VietGAP;
- For the forestation: study and develop integrated technological processes in intensive forestation;
- For livestock husbandry: study and develop integrated and automated technological process in industrial-scale livestock husbandry, using the system of closed breeding facilities, air-conditioning system and appropriate humidity and feed distribution and quantification system in breeding facilities;
- For cultivation and exploration of aquatic, marine products: study and develop technological process in intensive, super-intensive aquaculture, environmental treatment technology in cultivating a number of key species; advanced technology in catching aquatic products towards efficient and sustainable resource.
d/ Creation of new supplies, machines and equipment for using in agriculture
- Study and create supplies, machines and equipment for the production, post-harvest and processing of agricultural crops and forest trees, especially plants to be grown in greenhouses and net houses, such as special-use fertilizer, growing medium, bio-products, growth regulators, net house frames, covering nets, irrigation system, caring and harvesting equipment, and air ventilation system;
- Study and create supplies, machines and equipment for livestock husbandry and aquaculture such as feed, bio-products; house frames, lighting system, feed distribution and harvesting system in livestock husbandry; automated control system in the production of animal feed, wastewater and solid waste treatment system, circulating water regulating system, floating ditches system, and artificial pond system in aquaculture.
đ) Technology in the preservation and processing of agricultural products:
- For agricultural products: study and develop irradiation technology, hot steam treatment technology, thermal water treatment technology, cold-drying and quick-drying technology in preservation of agricultural products; technology for preliminary processing and preservation of fresh vegetables, flowers and fresh fruits on a concentration scale; controlled atmosphere packaging technology; technology for fast cold preservation combined with ethylene absorbent to preserve vegetables, flowers, and fresh fruits; filming technology in preserving fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs; fermentation technology, deep-processing technology, biology technology and microbial producing bio-products, and natural colorants, additives in preservation and processing of agricultural products;
- For forest products: study and apply information and automation technologies to save fuels, time and to improve the efficiency of wood use; wood denaturing technology, eco drying technology, technology of soaking and impregnating for wood preservation; biotechnology for producing new-generation preservatives and termite killers; technology for producing environment-friendly films;
- For aquatic products: study and develop long-term cold preservation technology of aquatic products on offshore fishing vessels; biotechnology for producing additives in aquatic product processing; technology for intensive processing of aquatic products of high added value.
e) Technology of irrigation field
- Study and improve forecasting technology, storage and exploitation of water resources; water-collecting, reserving technology for stable, effective provision of water for multi-purpose service; technology of irrigation construction; technology of filtering and providing fresh water to saline lands, coastal areas, islands; technology of waste water treatment and environmental sanitation in rural areas;
- Study and develop water-saving irrigation technology to agricultural and forestry plants; technology of new materials, new structural solutions, new equipment for construction of the irrigation works;
- Study and apply automation, remote sensing technology and geographic information systems for management and administration of irrigation works.
g) Import and master of high technology in agriculture
- Select and import a number of high technologies in agriculture which have not been produced domestically; study, test, master and adapt imported high technologies from foreign countries into Vietnam's ecological and practical conditions, especially those in cultivation, livestock husbandry and aquaculture.
2. High technology application in agriculture
Implement the schemes and projects of high-tech application in agriculture on the basis of the results of research or technology transfer, including the schemes and projects engaging in experimental development to produce agricultural products of high-tech application; make trial production in order to improve the high technology, agricultural products, high-tech application in small-scale production; make models and invest in producing products of quality, outstanding features, high value-added, environmentally friendly, replaceable imported products, namely:
a) In cultivation
- Produce seedling and widely apply new plant varieties with high yield, good quality and high resistance, focusing on staple crops for food security, export and import substitution; gradually apply the production of mutagenic crops (corn, soybeans, cotton);
- Produce quality, safe and highly effective agricultural products; apply integrated crop management (ICM) system, VietGAP, focusing on staple food crops, fruit trees and major industrial plants;
- Produce safe vegetables, high quality flowers in greenhouses, net houses;
- Breed and produce food and medicinal mushrooms in a concentrated scale;
- Produce and apply biological products, diagnostic kits, the new generation fertilizers in the cultivation and protection of agricultural crops.
b) In livestock husbandry
- Produce new animal breeds of high yield, high quality, focusing on a number of key animals, such as: beefs, pigs, poultry;
- Raise poultry, pigs, and cattle on industrial scale;
- Produce and apply biological products, animal feeds, vaccines, new kits in breeding and disease prevention.
c) In forestry
- Rapidly multiply and produce varieties on industrial-scale of some new forestry seedling, such as: hybrid Acacia, Eucalyptus by tissue engineering, cutting technology;
- Economically afforest with intensive method;
- Apply remote sensing technology, geographic information systems, global positioning systems in management and protection of forests.
d) In the fisheries
- Rapidly multiply and produce aquatic breeds of high yield, quality, focusing on a number of major aquatic products, such as: tiger shrimp, white shrimp, freshwater fishes, marine fishes of high value, bivalve mollusk;
- Raise in intensive method, super intensive method, with automation control and environmental treatment by advanced technology (chemicalfog, biofloc, biofilters) in aquaculture for a number of aquatic species, such as: fish, shrimp;
- Produce food, medicines for aquatic diseases prevention, and produce rapid diseases diagnostic kits on the subjects of aquaculture;
- Apply remote sensing technology and geographic information system for planning, management and exploitation of marine resources, aquaculture areas.
đ) In irrigation
- Apply automation, remote sensing technology and geographic information system for management, exploitation and operation of irrigation works;
- Produce new materials, equipment and build irrigation works;
- Develop and expand the application model of saving irrigation technology for a number of agricultural crops and forestry.
e) In processing and preservation
- Produce and apply biological products, natural additives, colorants for preservation and processing of agricultural, forestry and fisheries products;
- Develop and expand the preservation, intensive processing models of agricultural products;
- Apply advanced technology in wood processing and preservation; materials and nanotechnology to improve the mechanical strength, biological durability of fast-growing plantation wood; produce new types of bio-composite materials from wood and plant fibers;
- Develop and expand long-term preservation model of fishery products on fishing vessels; process aquatic products with high added value.
g) In the electrical engineering, automation, production of supplies, machinery, equipment
- Apply advanced technology including mechanical and electrical automation control technology in manufacturing all kinds of materials, machinery and equipment for producing agriculture, forestry and aquaculture;
- Build and develop automatic or semi-automatic establishments in cultivation (breeding and production of vegetables, flowers), livestock husbandry (pigs, chicken, beef), seafood (breeding and intensive aquaculture of fishes, shrimps).
3. Building and developing high-tech applied agriculture
a) Building agricultural areas of high-tech application
- To 2015:
+ Implement the projects, the overall planning schemes and general planning of hi-tech applied agricultural areas in the different ecological regions;
+ Establish and invest, build the hi-tech applied agricultural areas in some areas of agro-ecological advantages, such as: the Red River Delta, Central Coast and the Central Highland, Southeast and Mekong Delta;
+ Implement some projects of demonstration support, high-tech application in agriculture in the established hi-tech applied agricultural areas.
- Period 2016 - 2020:
+ Continue to establish and invest in building the hi-tech applied agricultural areas in the agro-ecological zones in accordance with the approved overall planning;
+ Promote implementation of the projects supporting applicable research, demonstration, training, production of agricultural products in the high-tech applied agricultural areas;
+ Implement the projects supporting attraction of domestic and foreign investment into high-tech applied agricultural areas.
b) Establishment and development of the high-tech applied agricultural areas
- To 2015:
+ Implement the projects, the overall planning schemes for agricultural areas of high-tech application in the whole country and the general planning of hi-tech applied agricultural areas at the localities;
+ Initially establish a number of high-tech applied agricultural areas in some localities with advantages, In the short term, they are the quality rice, intensive rice production areas (Mekong Delta, Red River Delta) , the safe vegetables, flowers production areas (the Red River Delta, Central Highland, Southeast areas), the planting areas of fruit trees: Citrus, longan, lychee, pomelos, dragon fruit (Mekong Delta Red river Delta, Northern Midland and mountainous areas), industrial tree plantations: tea, coffee, pepper/cashew (Northern Midland and mountainous areas, the Central Highland, South East area); seafood, aquaculture area ( Northern Mountains, the Central Highland and the Mekong Delta).
- Period 2016 - 2020:
+ Implement the tasks of demonstration, application of high technology in agriculture and production of agricultural products applied high technology in the agricultural areas of high-tech application recognized or in the approved planning;
+ Promote the establishment and development of the agricultural areas of high-tech application at the localities; focus on the production areas which are concentrated one or some types of agricultural products of high yield, quality and economic efficiency, expanding to other areas with livestock, forestry products.
c) Development of agricultural enterprises of high-tech application
- To 2015:
+ Establish and recognize the agricultural enterprises of high-tech application in some provinces having advantages in certain sectors applied high technology, such as: planting flowers, growing vegetables in greenhouse; produce seedling, breed of industrial scale; raising cattle, pigs, poultry of industrial scale; intensive aquaculture, producing fertilizer, bio-products of industrial scale;
+ Implement the pilot, demonstration projects, and apply new varieties, advanced technological processes for the production of agricultural products of high yield, quality, economic efficiency, safety in some agricultural enterprises and recognized agricultural enterprises of hi-tech application.
- Period 2016 - 2020:
+ Promote the development of agricultural enterprises of high-tech application in all areas of agricultural production in the provinces; gradually expand the scale and operation of the agricultural enterprises of high-tech application; encourage the development of agricultural enterprises of high-tech application in the agricultural zones and areas of high tech application;
+ Strengthen the implementation of projects to support applicable research, testing and demonstration of new technologies, technology of import and production of agricultural products of high-tech application in the agricultural enterprises of high-tech application.
1. Capital sources for program implementation
Funding for implementing program shall be raised from the sources:
a) State budget funding sources
- Funding sources for non-business focused on supporting the implementation of tasks, schemes, projects to create, develop and apply high technology in agriculture; supporting the establishment and development of agricultural enterprises of high tech application, information activities and propaganda; management of program;
- Funding sources for investment in development, support to build technical infrastructure of high-tech applied agricultural areas, high-tech applied agricultural areas.
b) The funding sources of the enterprises mainly to carry out the tasks of the production of agricultural products of high-tech application, transfer of technologic advance for technological innovation, staff training, improvement of management ability in the enterprises, application of advanced management system in enterprises.
c) Other funding sources as prescribed.
2. Development of market, services supporting high-tech activities in agriculture
a) Establish high-tech trading floor in agriculture and develop various services of brokerage, consultation, assessment, investment, legal affairs, finance, insurance, intellectual property and other services in order to promote high-tech activities, consume and use high-tech products in agriculture;
b) Develop a high-tech data base in agriculture; create favorable conditions for the organizations and individuals to access, use and exchange information on high technology in agriculture; organize and participate in the high-tech markets, fairs, exhibition in agriculture of a national and international scale;
c/ Intensify information, propagate, disseminate, introduce information in the mass media and on the internet for people to enable to access to high technologies, results of application of high technologies, models of development of high technologies and agricultural products of hi-tech application.
3. International Cooperation
a) Organize and implement schemes and projects of bilateral and multilateral cooperation, particularly with the countries having advanced agriculture on research, development, application and transfer of high technology in agriculture;
b) Exchange experts, people doing research, development and application of high technology in agriculture between Vietnamese organizations, enterprises with the foreign high-tech organizations and enterprises;
c) Create favorable conditions in term of legal procedures for the Vietnamese organizations and individuals to participate in the international program, cooperation projects, international associations and other organizations in the development and application of high technology in agriculture.
4. Mechanisms and policies
a) Policies of supporting activities to create high technology, development and application of high technology in agriculture
- Organizations and individuals researching, creating high technology, developing and applying high technology in agriculture, producing high-tech applied agricultural products are entitled to the highest preferential level, support in accordance with in Clause 1, Article 12 of the Law on High Technologies; Section1, 2 and 4, Part III, Article 1 of the Decision No.2457/QD-TTg dated December 31, 2010 of the Prime Minister and the relevant provisions of law;
- Develop mechanisms and policies for financial support from the state budget for investment of equipments for laboratories, research facilities for agricultural high-tech development activities according to the investment projects approved by the competent authorities; importing some high technologies and hi-tech machinery and equipment in agriculture which have not been yet manufactured domestically, to perform a number of high-tech application and demonstration projects approved by the competent authorities.
b) Policies of supporting the development of the agricultural enterprises of high-tech application.
The agricultural enterprises of high-tech application as provided in Clause 2 Article 19, Clause 2 Article 20 of the Law on High Technologies are entitled to the policies of development support in accordance with provision of the State and other incentives decided by the People's Committees of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government according to their competence.
c) Policies of support for the agricultural areas of high tech application
- Organizations and individuals investing in building technical infrastructure of agricultural areas of high-tech application are entitled to the highest preferential level, support by the state in accordance with Clauses 2, 3, 4 and 5, Article 33 of the Law on High Technologies and the relevant legal provisions;
- Enterprises operating in the agricultural areas of high-tech application are entitled to the preferential policies as for the agricultural enterprises of high-tech application.
d) Policies of supporting agricultural areas of high-tech application
- Organizations and individuals investing in building agricultural areas of high-tech application are entitled to the highest incentives under the land law for land areas for the agricultural production of hi-tech application and the construction of service establishments for agricultural development of high-tech application in the areas;
- The agricultural areas of high-tech application recognized by the competent authorities are supported up to 70% of the state budget for the construction of infrastructure (transport, irrigation, waste treatment systems) in the areas according to the investment projects approved by the competent authorities and are entitled to other incentives regulated by the People's Committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government according to their competence.
đ) Policies of attracting and using high-tech human resources in agriculture
Build and implement special preferential policies to attract and use high-tech human resources in agriculture in the country and overseas; conduct the agricultural development of high-tech application as prescribed in Clause 1 Article 29 of the Law on High Technologies and the relevant legal provisions.
IV. IMPLEMENTATION ORGANIZATION
1. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development shall
- Preside over and coordinate with the Ministry of Science and Technology and other ministries, branches and localities to organize the implementation of the program;
- Guide, inspect and periodically review the implementation of the program, report to the Head of Steering Committee of National High-Tech Development Program through 2020; hold preliminary summing-up, summary of assessment of program implementing result;
- Preside over and coordinate with the relevant ministries and agencies to formulate documents guiding the program implementation; to formulate, submit to the Prime Minister the mechanisms and policies to support the implementation of the program;
- Coordinate the implementation of the program with other component programs of the national program of high-tech development through 2020 implemented primly by the Ministry of Science and Technology and the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
- Synthesize, report to the Prime Minister for consideration and decision to modify, adjust and supplement the content of the program as needed.
2. The Ministry of Science and Technology shall collaborate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the formulation and implementation of the tasks of the program.
3. The Ministry of Planning and Investment shall preside over and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and other related ministries to allocate investment expenditure estimates for implementing the contents of the program, and submit to the competent authorities for decision in accordance with regulations.
4. The Ministry of Finance shall preside over and coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and other related ministries to allocate regular expenditure estimates for implementing the contents of the program, submit to the competent authorities for decision in accordance with regulations.
5. The ministries, branches and localities shall
- Base on the content of the program and the functions and powers assigned to coordinate with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to implement the program;
- Create favorable conditions for allocating, using land for agricultural development of high-tech application; implement the mechanisms, preferential policies for the implementation of the tasks of the component program in the localities;
- Integrate the tasks of the program with the tasks of development of the branches, localities, national target programs, programs of socio-economic development.
Article 2. This Decision replaces the Decision No.176/QD-TTg dated January 29, 2012 of the Prime Minister approving the scheme of agricultural development of high-tech application through 2020 and takes effect from the signing date.
Article 3. The Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Heads of the agencies attached to the Government, Presidents of the People's Committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government shall implement this Decision.
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed