Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 35/2015/QD-TTg amending to Decision No. 02/2012/QD-TTg
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, August 20th 2015
AMENDING TO DECISION No. 02/2012/QD-TTG DATED JANUARY 13th 2012 BY THE PRIME MINISTER ON PROMULGATION OF ESSENTIAL GOODS AND SERVICES FOR WHICH CONTRACT FORMS AND GENERAL TRANSACTION CONDITIONS MUST BE REGISTERED
Pursuant to the Law on Government organization dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Law on consumers’ right protection dated November 17th 2010;
Pursuant to Decree No. 99/2011/ND-CP dated November 27th 2011 by the Government providing guidance on the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on consumers’ right protection;
At the request of the Minister of Industry and Trade,
The Prime Minister promulgates Decision amending to Decision No. 02/2012/QD-TTg dated January 13th 2012 by the Prime Minister on promulgation of List of essential goods and services for which contract forms and general transaction condition must be registered.
Article 1. Modification of names of a number of goods and services on the List of essential goods and services for which contract forms and general transaction conditions must be registered enclosed with Decision No. 02/2012/QD-TTg
1. Number 2: “Supply of clean water for residential consumption” is changed into “Supply of tap water”
2. Number 4: “Fixed telephone subscription” is changed into “Terrestrial fixed telephone services”
3. Number 5: “Postpaid mobile phone subscription” is changed into “Terrestrial mobile information services (form of payment: postpaid service)”.
4. Number 6: “Internet connection” is changed into “Internet access services”.
Article 2. Addition to the List of essential goods and services for which contract forms and general transaction conditions must be registered enclosed with Decision No. 02/2012/QD-TTg
1. "Terrestrial mobile information services (form of payment: prepay service).
2. Number 10 - “Issue of inland debit cards, open and use payment account service (applicable to individual customers), individual borrow service (for consumption purpose) - is add to the List.
3. Number 11 – “Life insurance” – is added to the List.
Article 3. Effect
This Decision comes into effect from October 15th 2015.
Article 4. Transitional clause
1. Within 90 days from the day on which this Decision comes into effect, any organizations/individuals applying contract forms and/or general transaction conditions to goods and services specified in Article 2 of this Decision shall register according to laws on secure of rights of consumers.
2. Regarding contracts that are signed and effective before the effect of this Decision:
a) This Decision does not apply to contract forms and general transaction conditions for supply of goods and services specified in Article 2 of signed Decision nor apply to consumers before the effective date of this Decision.
b) If contract forms and/or general transaction conditions specified in Point a Clause 2 of this Article are modified, business organizations and individuals shall carry out the registration procedures; this Decision applies to consumers only when the registration is completed according to regulations.
Article 5. Implementation
Ministries, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Heads of Governmental agencies, Presidents of People’s Committees of central-affiliated cities and provinces and relevant organizations/individuals shall be responsible for implementing this Decision./.
THE PRIME MINISTER
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed