Decision No. 65/2011/QĐ-TTg amending 63/2010/QĐ-TTg subsidies losses aquaculture đã được thay thế bởi Decision No. 68/2013/QĐ-TTg on supportive policies on reduction of losses in agriculture và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 01/01/2014.
Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 65/2011/QĐ-TTg amending 63/2010/QĐ-TTg subsidies losses aquaculture
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, December 02nd, 2011
AMENDING TO A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE DECISION No. 63/2010/QĐ-TTg DATED OCTOBER 15th, 2010 BY THE PRIME MINISTER ON POLICY ON SUBSIDIES TO REDUCE POST-HARVEST LOSSES IN AGRICULTURE AND AQUACULTURE
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Government Organization dated December 25th, 2001;
Pursuant to the Resolution No. 48/NQ-CP dated September 23th, 2009 by the Government on mechanism and policy to reduce post-harvest losses in agriculture and aquaculture;
In consideration of the request of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural development,
Article 1. Amending to a number of articles of the Decision No. 63/2010/QĐ-TTg dated October 15th, 2010 by the Prime Minister on supportive policy to reduce post-harvest losses in agriculture and aquaculture:
1. Article 1 is amended as follows:
“Article 1. The interest on the long-term loans in VND by an organization/individual via Agribank for purchase of Vietnamese machinery and equipment to reduce post-harvest losses shall be subsidized as follows:
1. Organizations, households and individuals eligible for supportive loans and subsidies on interest rate include:
a) Any cooperative, artel, household, individual with lawful residential address that is certified by the People’s Committee of communes to be individual directly manufactures and assists the manufacture;
b) Any enterprises that signs with farmers contracts on consumption of agricultural products and mechanization of agriculture and complies with such contracts.
2. The supportive loans and subsidies on interest are applicable to the following machinery and equipment:
a) Plough, broadcast seeder, planter; machinery serving the care and harvest of rice, corn, coffee, tea, sugar-cane; dryer, materials for construction of drying yard (for rice, corn, cashew nut, pepper) with area of 1,000 m2;
b) Machinery and equipment used for aquatic breed production; materials; equipment used for construction and renovation of aquatic ponds; equipment and devices used for the cultivation, harvest and transport of aquatic products;
c) Freezers, ice makers used on fishing vessels, storage used for long term fishing on sea.
3. Machinery and equipment specified in clause 2 of this Article shall satisfy the following conditions:
a) Machinery and equipment shall be manufactured by an organization/individual and shall have domestic manufacturing value of over 60%;
b) Machinery/equipment shall have labels according to the law provisions on labels.
4. The maximum loan level for purchase of domestic manufacturing machinery and equipment prescribed in clause 2 of this Article 2 equals (=) 100% of value of goods.
5. The State budget shall cover 100% of interest for the first 2 years and cover 50% of interest from the third year onwards.
6. The state-owned commercial banks shall grant the loans according to the regulations in this Article; the State budget shall provide subsidies on interest rate difference.”
2. Clause 2 Article 2 is amended as follows:
“2. Regarding investment project on construction of storage with capacity of 4 million tonnes of rice and/or corn, cold storage for preservation of aquatic products and fruit (including the cold storage on fishing vessels), temporary storage of coffee beans and the investment project on production of agricultural machinery and equipment for reducing post-harvest losses."
3. Article 3 is amended as follows:
1. Any organizations/individuals that invests in the project on construction of the storage with capacity of 4 million tonnes of rice, cold storage for preservation of aquatic products and fruit and temporary storage of coffee beans according to the planning shall obtain exemption from land rents according to the Decision No. 57/2010/QĐ-TTg dated September 17th, 2010 by the Prime Minister. Such organizations/individuals shall be cover by the State budget 20% of expenditure on site clearance and 30% of expenditure on completion of infrastructure outside the fence;
2. Enterprises that are newly establish for carrying out the investment project on construction of the storage with capacity of 4 million tonnes of rice, cold storage for preservation of aquatic products and fruit and temporary storage of coffee beans according to the planning in disadvantaged areas (according to the list of areas eligible for enterprise income tax incentives enclosed with the Decree No. 124/2008/NĐ-CP dated December 11th, 2008 by the Government) may be applied the tax rate at 20% for 10 years or obtain exemption from tax for 2 years and receive a reduction of 50% of amount of enterprise income tax for the next 4 years; regarding the plan applicable to extremely disadvantaged areas eligible for applying the tax rate at 10% for 15 years, exemption from enterprise income tax for 4 years and reduction of 50% of amount of payable enterprise income tax for the next 9 years.”
4. Point c clause 1 Article 6 is amended as follows:
“c) Publish the List of machinery and equipment for reduction of post-harvest losses with domestic manufacturing value of over 60% and the establishments that manufacture the machinery and equipment included in the aforesaid list as the basis for the banks to grant the loans; cooperate with the Ministries and regulatory bodies relating to the appraisal for the technical conditions of the investment project on production of machinery and equipment specified in clause 2 Article 1 of this Decision.”
Article 2. This decision comes into effect from December 01st, 2012.
Article 3. The Ministers, Heads of ministerial-level agencies, Heads of Governmental agencies, the Presidents of People’s Committees of central-affiliated cities and provinces, President of the Board of Directors, General Director of state-owned commercial banks are responsible for implementing this Decision./.
THE PRIME MINISTER
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed