Nội dung toàn văn Decree No. 22/2010/ND-CP, amending and supplementing Article 3 the Government
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, March 09, 2010
AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING ARTICLE 3 OF THE GOVERNMENT'S DECREE NO. 188/2007/ND-CP OF DECEMBER 27,2007, DEFINING THE FUNCTIONS, TASKS, POWERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP of December 3, 2007, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of ministries and ministerial-level agencies;
At the proposal of the Minister of Health,
Article 1. To amend and supplement Article 3 of the Government's Decree No. 188/2007/ND-CP of December 27,2007, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health:
"Article 3. Organizational structure
1. The Health Insurance Department.
2. The Science and Training Department.
3. The Maternal and Child Health
4. The Traditional Medicine and Pharmacy Department.
5. The Medical Equipment and Facilities Department.
6. The Planning and Finance Department.
7. The Organization and Personnel Department.
8. The Legal Department.
9. The International Cooperation Department.
10. The Office.
11. The Inspectorate.
12. The Preventive Medicine Department.
13. The Health Environment Management Department.
14. The Medical Examination and Treatment Management Department.
15. The Drug Administration of Vietnam.
16. The Vietnam Food Administration.
17. The Vietnam Administration of HIV/AIDS Control.
18. The General Office for Population and Family Planning.
19. The representative agency of the Ministry of Health in Ho Chi Minh City.
20. The Health Strategy and Policy Institute.
21. The Health and Life newspaper.
22. The Practical Medicine magazine.
23. The Pharmacology magazine.
The Organization and Personnel; Planning and Finance; and International Cooperation Departments, the Inspectorate and the Office may organize their own sections.
The units mentioned in Clauses 1 thru 19 of this Article shall assist the Minister in performing the state management function; the units mentioned in Clauses 20 thru 23 of this Article are non-business ones under the Ministry.
The Minister of Health shall submit to the Prime Minister for promulgation regulations on the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the General Office for Population and Family Planning; and issue a list of remaining non-business units of the Ministry.
Article 2. This Decree takes effect on May 1, 2010.
Article 3. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, and chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees shall implement this Decree.-
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT