Decree No. 83/2003/ND-CP of July 18, 2003, prescribing the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the radio voice of Vietnam đã được thay thế bởi Decree No. 16/2008/ND-CP of February 4, 2008, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the voice of Vietnam radio. và được áp dụng kể từ ngày 26/02/2008.
Nội dung toàn văn Decree No. 83/2003/ND-CP of July 18, 2003, prescribing the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the radio voice of Vietnam
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, July 18, 2003
PRESCRIBING THE FUNCTIONS, TASKS, POWERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE RADIO VOICE OF VIETNAM
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 30/2003/ND-CP of April 1, 2003 prescribing the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of the agencies attached to the Government;
At the proposals of the General Director of the Radio Voice of Vietnam and the Minister of the Interior,
Article 1.- Position and functions
The Radio Voice of Vietnam is a national radio broadcasting station attached to the Government, which performs the function of providing information on, and propagation of, the Party's undertakings and policies as well as the State's laws; contributes to educating and raising people's intellectual standards and serves people's spiritual life through radio programs; and performs some specific tasks and exercises some specific power as the representative of the owner of the State capital portions at State-invested enterprises under its management as prescribed by law.
The Radio Voice of Vietnam shall be subject to the State management by the Ministry of Culture and Information over press activities and by the Ministry of Post and Telecommunications over radio frequency and broadcasting.
Article 2.- Tasks and powers
The Radio Voice of Vietnam shall have to perform the tasks and exercise the powers of non-business agencies stated in the Government's Decree No. 30/2003/ND-CP of April, 1, 2003 prescribing the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of the agencies attached to the Government as well as the following specific tasks and powers:
1. To submit to the Government and/or the Prime Minister its strategies, plannings, programs, long-term, five-year and annual plans and important projects; organize the implementation of strategies, plannings and plans after they are approved;
2. To submit to the Prime Minister for promulgation the mechanism on financial autonomy and self-responsibility applicable to the Radio Voice of Vietnam;
3. To participate in the formulation of strategies and plannings on the development of Vietnam's radio-broadcasting system;
4. To assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with local radio stations and radio-television stations in working out plans on the production of programs to be broadcast on the national radio wave;
5. To decide on the contents and time volumes of its daily programs;
6. To provide guidance on broadcasting operations and techniques to local stations;
7. To directly manage its technical system exclusively used for the production of programs, signal transmission and radio broadcasting at home and abroad;
8. To submit to the minister assigned by the Prime Minister to sign for promulgation legal documents on professional standards, process and procedures as well as economic-technical norms of radio broadcasting for application nationwide;
9. To manage investment and construction projects falling under its competence as prescribed by law; participate in the appraisal of important schemes and projects in the field of radio broadcasting at the request of the Government or the Prime Minister;
10. To decide on, and direct the implementation of, its administrative program according to the objectives and contents of the State's administrative reform program already approved by the Prime Minister;
11. To provide professional training and fostering on radio broadcasting;
12. To organize and direct the scientific research and the application of scientific and technological advances on radio broadcasting;
13. To undertake international cooperation on radio broadcasting according to law provisions;
14. To organize business and service activities according to law provisions;
15. To perform some specific tasks and exercise some specific powers as the representative of the owner of the State capital portions at State-invested enterprises under its management as prescribed by law;
16. To manage its organizational apparatus, payroll and salaries; realize regimes and policies on preferential treatment, commendation, rewards and discipline applicable to officials, employees and laborers under its management;
17. To manage its finance, equipment, supplies and material foundations according to law provisions and manage and efficiently use the properties assigned by the State;
18. To comply with the regime of reporting to the Government, the Prime Minister as well as competent organizations of the Party and the State as prescribed by law.
Article 3.- Organizational structure
a/ Organizations assisting the General Director:
1. The Editorial Secretariat;
2. The Organization and Personnel Department;
3. The Planning and Finance Department;
4. The International Cooperation Department;
5. The Inspection Department;
6. The Office.
b/ Program-producing organizations:
1. The Department for Current Affairs;
2. The Department for Culture and Social Affairs;
3. The Music Department;
4. The Department for Broadcasting in Ethnic Minority Languages;
5. The Department for Edition of External Service News;
6. The Department for Economy, Science and Technology;
7. The Department for Literature and Arts;
8. The Department for Radio Listeners;
9. The Department for Broadcasting Techniques;
10. The Audio Center;
11. The Resident Office in Ho Chi Minh City;
12. The Resident Office in the Central Highlands;
13. The Resident Office in the Mekong River Delta;
14. The Resident Office in the Northwestern Region;
15. The Resident Office in Central Vietnam.
c/ Other organizations:
1. The Center for Informatics Application and Broadcasting Technology Development;
2. The Center for Advertisement and Broadcasting Services;
3. The VOV News online newspaper;
4. The Voice of Vietnam newspaper.
The General Director of the Radio Voice of Vietnam shall decide on its overseas bureaus after the Prime Minister permits the establishment thereof.
The General Director of the Radio Voice of Vietnam is assigned to reorganize other existing non-business units according to law provisions.
Article 4.- Implementation effect
This Decree takes effect 15 days after its publication in the Official Gazette and replaces the Government's Decree No. 53/CP of August 16, 1993 on the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Radio Voice of Vietnam.
Article 5.- Implementation responsibilities
The General Director of the Radio Voice of Vietnam, the ministers, the heads of the ministerial-level agencies, the heads of agencies attached to the Government and the presidents of the provincial/municipal People's Committees shall have to implement this Decree.
ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT