Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 1259/QD-TTg approving the general planning on construction of Hanoi
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Hanoi, July 26, 2011
APPROVING THE GENERAL PLANNING ON CONSTRUCTION OF HANOI CAPITAL UP TO 2030, WITH A VISION TOWARD 2050
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Law on Construction dated November 26, 2003;
Pursuant to the Law on Urban Planning dated June 17, 2009;
Pursuant to the Resolution No.15/2008/NQ-QH12 dated May 29, 2008 of the XII National Assembly on adjustment of administrative border of Hanoi city and a number of concerned provinces;
Pursuant to the Decision No.490/QD-TTg dated May 05, 2008 of the Prime Minister on approving the planning on construction of Hanoi capital region up to 2020, with a vision toward 2050;
At the proposal of Minister of Construction,
Article 1. To approve the general planning on construction of Hanoi capital up to 2030, with a vision toward 2050 with the main contents as follows:
1. Scope, duration of planning
Scope: including the entire area under administrative border of Hanoi capital is about 3,344.6km2.
Duration of planning: Orientation up to 2030, a vision toward 2050.
2. The nature and objectives
a) The nature
As the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the administrative, political nerve center of the whole country, the special type urban; the important center of culture, education and technical science of whole country; the one of centers of economy, tourism, trade and services in the Asia – Pacific region.
b) The objectives
To develop Hanoi capital for sustainable development, with infrastructure systems of synchronous and modern society and technology, harmonious development between culture, heritage conservation, historical relics with economic development, in which focus on the knowledge economy and environmental protection, to ensure national defense and security upon the direction of regional, national and international linking. To develop Hanoi capital to become a city of "Green - culture - civilization - Modern", the urban of highly competitive, efficient, dynamic development in domestic country, regional and international area; with good living and working environment, high quality activities and entertainment and with favorable investment opportunities.
3. Targets of urban development
a) Population size
The population is expected up to 2020, about 7.3 to 7.9 million people, the urbanization rate of about 58 to 60%. Population up to 2030 is about 9.0 to 9.2 million people, about 65 to 68% of urbanization rate. By 2050, the maximum population is about 10.8 million people, about 70 to 80% of the urbanization rate.
b) Land size
By 2020, total construction area of urban and rural areas is about 128,900 ha, including the urban construction land of about 73,000 ha (about 21.8% of natural area), the target of about 160 m2 per person, including about 34,200 ha of civil land, the target of about 70 to 75 m2 per person and outside civil land of about 38,800 ha.
By 2030, total construction area of urban and rural areas is about 159,600 ha, including urban construction land of about 94,700 ha (about 28.3% of natural area), the target of about 150 m2 per person, including about 48,100 ha of civil land, the target of about 80 m2 per person and outside civil land of about 46,600 ha.
4. Orientations for spatial development organization
a) Models of urban spatial development
Hanoi capital is oriented to develop by the model of the urban cluster including central urban area, five satellite towns, and the towns which are connected by transport systems of the ring road combining the centripetal axes, with a link with national and regional transportation network. The central urban is separated from the satellite urban, towns with green corridors (70% of natural area of the city).
b) The orientation of development of urban systems
- The central urban area is developed and extended from the inner capital areas to the West, South to the 4th Ring Road and to the north with the regions of Me Linh, Dong Anh; the East to the area of Gia Lam and Long Bien. As the center of administrative politic, economy, culture, history, services, health care, high quality training of Hanoi city and the whole country. The population is expected up to 2020 of about 3.7 million people, the urban construction land area is about 45,300 ha; civil land is about 26,000 ha, and targets of about 70m2/person and outside civil land of about 19,300 ha. The population up to 2030 is about 4.6 million people; the urban construction land area is about 55,200 ha; civil land is about 34,900 ha; targets of the construction land of inner capital area is about 60 to 65 m2/person, expanded area to the south of the Red River is about 90 to 95 m2/person; outside civil land is about 20,300 ha. Including the following areas:
+ Inner metropolitan area includes:
Historic inner capital area limited from the southern of the Red River to the ring road 2, is the conservation region of cultural heritage of Thang Long, the traditional values of Ha Noi people. To conserve and renovate architectural space and urban landscape and honoring cultural and historical traditions of the antique quarter, the old quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, West Lake, old Citadel ... to adjust functions of using land, relocate outside the inconsistent production facilities, training facilities, health facilities. To add to improve social infrastructure systems, technical infrastructure, embellishment of urban architecture, landscape, enhance of trees, water and habitat protection, to limit the development of high-rise buildings and control the mechanical growth of population, reducing from 1.2 million people down to about 0.8 million people.
Inner capital area’s limitation extended from the ring road 2 to Nhue River is the development area of high-quality city-level new urban area, cultural centers, and services - commerce with modern architecture. To improve urban infrastructure synchronously, modern; embellish architecture of some residential areas and suburban villages in the process of urban expansion. The population up to 2030 is about 0.85 to 0.9 million people.
+ The southern extension area of the Red River from Nhue river to the 4 ring road includes a chain of urban areas: Dan Phuong, Hoai Duc, Ha Dong, Thanh Tri as synchronous and modern new residential development area, cultural centers, commercial services, finance of region, nation. The population up to 2030 is about 1.2 to 1.4 million people.
+ The northern extension area of the Red River, South Ca Lo River, includes three major areas: Urban area of Long Bien - Gia Lam - Yen Vien: to develop commercial services, education, health centers ... associated with high-tech industry in the direction of the Highway 5 and Highway 1. By 2030, population is bout 0.7 million people.
Dong Anh urban area: to develop international trade, high-tech industries, ecological tourism and entertainment associated with the conservation and promotion of traditional cultural values of the Co Loa ruins, Thiep river and Van Tri swamp; to form the new sport area of Hanoi city and the Nation (for ASIAD), Hanoi trade, exhibition center (EXPO) and the entertainment area of the city. By 2030, population is about 0.55 million people.
The urban area Me Linh – Dong Anh: to develop service and clean, hi-tech industries associated with air services, Noi Bai airport, exhibition center, flower fairs, and science and technology center specialized in flowers and plants. By 2030, population is bout 0.45 million people.
+ The two banks area of the Red River is the spatial axis of landscape of the capital center, the place to locate the parks, major entertainment, and cultural projects to organize the significant events of the Capital. To exploit, inherit the basic planning of development of the Red River, the passing-through-Hanoi section (has been organized to research by Hanoi city) to continue the research and synchronous development of the two banks of the section flowing through the city, affecting the spatial axis of cultural landscape - urban West Lake - Co Loa. Along the Red River, parts of the line passing through Tu Lien are not built high-rise buildings affecting the spatial axis of landscape connecting the West Lake – Co Loa.
- Five satellite towns, including the towns of Hoa Lac, Son Tay, Xuan Mai, Phu Xuyen and Soc Son, each satellite town has its mixed function and private characteristic operates relatively independent to support and share with the central urban on housing, education, industry and services ... the population by 2020 is expected abound 0.7 million people; urban construction land is about 24,300 ha, civil land is about 6,300 hectares, target is about 90m2/person and outside civil land is about 18,000 people ha. In 2030, population is about 1.3 to 1.4 million people, urban construction land is about 35,200 ha; civil land is about 11,000 ha; target for civil land is about 60 to 95 m2/person outside civil land is about 24,200 ha. Population of satellites towns between now and 2030 must conform to the requirements of economic – social development in each period.
Hoa Lac satellite town has the main function as technology science, and training. To invest in facilities that the focus one are the Hanoi national university and Hoa Lac high-tech zones; to continue to improve tourism cultural village of Vietnam races associated with Dong Mo - Ngai Son and the tourism area in Ba Vi - Vien Nam, to develop the system of modern urban infrastructure and synchronization, such as health centers, institutions of university education, the new urban projects such as Tien Xuan - Phu Man, Dong Xuan as the western gateway urban of Hanoi, associated with the central urban by the high-speed transport system on the Thang Long Highway and axis of West Lake - Ba Vi. The Hoa Lac Area has tolerated a number of population of about 0.6 million people, urban construction land of about 18,000 ha, civil land of about 4,800 to 5,000 ha.
Son Tay satellite town is the urban of historic culture, resort tourism; focus on the Son Tay Citadel preservation zone, Duong Lam ancient village and develop newly the center for tourism associated with Xuan Khanh lake, training services, health and the new urban. As the northwest gateway town of Hanoi, linked to the central town by public transportation system on the Highway 32 and the road of Thang Long West. By 2030, population is about 0.18 million people, urban construction land is about 4,000 ha, civil land is about 1,700 ha.
Xuan Mai satellite town is the urban of services - industries supporting the development of small industries and craft village systems; to develop the small industries zones, the service centers on commerce, university education, college.... as the southwest gateway city of Hanoi linked the central urban connected with the northwest mountainous provinces through Highway 6 and South Highway 6 corridor. By 2030, population is about 0.22 million people, the urban construction land is about 4,500 ha, civil land is about 2,000 ha.
Phu Xuyen satellite town is the urban of industry, transportation hubs, and transshipment of goods; to develop the industrial zones, clusters to relocate industrially from the inner capital area, Ha Tay area (old) and support the development of agriculture for the southern plains of the Red River. To form the service centers of goods transshipment, housing zones of workers and other urban facilities such as high-quality medical, training ... To build a system of large artificial generating lakes to serve drainage, consistent with low-lying characteristic of the region. As the southern gateway urban of Hanoi connected to the central city through the economic corridor North-South - Highway 1A: The population up to 2030 reaches 0.12 to 0.13 million people, urban construction land of 2,500 to 3,000 ha, about 900 ha of civil land.
Soc Son satellite town is the urban of development of industry and air services, eco- resort tourism, forming newly the Mai Dinh industrial zone and clean industrial zones; medical centers, focus universities zone. To exploit the potential of international airports of Noi Bai, Trans-Asia economic corridor of Con Minh - Hanoi - Quang Ninh and the landscape of mountain Soc and Mount Tam Dao, as the northern gateway of the capital, connected urban centers through the National Highway 3, Thang Long - Noi Bai and Nhat Tan - Noi Bai. By 2030, the population is about 0.25 million people, the urban construction land is about 5,500 ha, about 1,900 ha of civil land.
- The Townships
To build the townships according to the urban ecological model of low density, from the existing district townships like Phung, Tay Dang, Lien Quan, Kim Bai, Van Dinh, Dai Nghia, Thuong Tin, Phuc Tho, Quoc Oai, Chuc Son, and the new townships. To Develop the district townships to become economic - social centers of the districts, hubs of: infrastructure (supply of electricity, water, transport, and sanitation), public services (the administration, the commerce, education, health ...), and manufacturing (industry, small industry, technology transfer, information, finance ...) of the city. By 2020, population is expected about 0.2 million people, about 3,400 to 3,500 ha of urban construction land, about 1,900 ha of civil land, target of about 95m2/person and outside civil land of about 1,500 – 1,600 ha. By 2030, population is about 0.23 to 0.25 million people, about 4,100 to 4,300 ha of the urban construction land of which: civil land of about 2,100 to 2,200 ha, target of about 90 - 95m2/person and outside civil land of about 2,000 to 2,100 ha, develop three townships Phuc Tho, Quoc Oai, Chuc Son into the ecological urban areas.
c) Rural development orientation
To develop rural in Hanoi under the model "new rural", focus on developing rural roads, upgrading the inter-communal and inter-village roads, and relocate on site residents of places where the new or expanded road passing through. The commune centers approaching villages and urban service areas by the transport system to be upgraded and newly built. To preserve traditional craft villages, religious cultural historical relics, natural landscape associated with tourism and entertainment. To form the high-tech agricultural zones (high-yield rice, clean vegetable production areas by technological advances, maintaining and expanding the vegetables planting areas, traditional fruits planting areas, concentrated breeding areas ...). To control and restrict development that takes agricultural land to build newly, expand unplanned. To construct the concentrated craft village production areas outside the resident villages, reduce environmental pollution in craft villages. For rural housing, promote development of architectural value, conservation of traditional village space.
d) Orientation of green space and water.
- The city's green space, including green corridors, green belts along the Nhue River, green wedges and the urban parks.
Green Corridor, including rural areas, the system of lakes, mountains, natural forests, agricultural areas ... are strictly protected to become the logistics for urban areas, preserves landscape and ensure urban living environment. Green belt along the Nhue River is the buffer separating between the expanded inner capital areas with the southern expanded urban area of Red River.
The green wedges are the green buffer separating the new urban areas along the Eastern 4th Ring Road and the northern Red River.
Urban park system: to upgrade the existing green space, adding a portion of land fund the land zones after relocation of the offices, industrial production facilities ...In the inner capital areas, to prioritize the new construction and completion of the parks, flower gardens. To build the entertainment parks and topics such as historical park Co Loa; entertainment cultural park West Lake, zoological parks, Thong Nhat, Yen So, Me Tri parks...; ecological parks associated with the sports activities, roundabout connection with the natural systems of trees in the area of Soc Son, Ba Vi, Huong Tich and system of lakes. To control the development of existing villages, construct some public works in small size, low-rise associated with the ecological characteristics of trees and water surface Co Loa, Thiep River, Van Tri swamp…
- Water surface: to preserve and restore systems of river, lakes and ponds to balance the ecological environment, enhance the ability of urban drainage, promote water transportation and activities of tourism and entertainment. To set up the corridor to protect rivers, lakes, dams, and irrigation, to plan the space of ecological landscape, protect biological environment along the rivers connected to the green spaces, major cultural, economic, social centers of the cities and the historic inner capital areas to make the specific environment: culture, ecology, architecture, water face, and trees.
5. The development orientation of major functional areas
a) System of agencies, offices, security, and national defense
- The head offices of the Party, National Assembly, the State, and Government located in Ba Dinh area.
- To review and relocate the working offices of several central agencies outside the inner capital to the areas Me Tri and West Lake. Prioritize the location at the West Lake area to add the offices of central agencies, to create favorable connection conditions with the headquarters of the Central Party, the National Assembly, President, and the Government.
- Offices of the City Party Committee, People's Council, People's Committee of city located in the area around Hoan Kiem Lake. On the basis of moving offices of some agencies Ministries- branches, locating of Departments, branches of the city at the appropriate locations to conveniently contact with the headquarters of the city Party Committee, People's Council, the city People's Committee.
- To arrange, upgrade, renovate, refurbish and hold land fund, status of security and defense sector upon the planning of specialized security and defense.
b) Orientation of housing development
By 2030, the average housing area for urban areas is a minimum of 30m2 using floor/person and housing in rural areas is a minimum of 25m2 using floor/person. For the inner areas, improve living conditions in residential areas, old apartments, control building density, and height; to add public function, trees, and technical infrastructure. To control planning and architecture for houses that people build by themselves without permission. To build houses obtaining national standard in response to variety of using objects in the satellite cities and new urban areas to reduce load to the central urban.
c) The development orientation of education and training system.
- The education schools of universities and colleges:
To dispose and rearrange the system of universities and colleges, inner capital areas is controlled at 300 thousand students. To newly construct 3,500 to 4,500 ha of the zones, clusters of universities, including: Gia Lam of about 200 to 250 ha (50 to 60 thousand students), Soc Son of about 600 to 650 ha (80 to 100 thousand students), Son Tay of about 300-350 ha (40-50 thousand students), Hoa Lac of about 1,000-1,200 ha (15 to 20 thousand students), Xuan Mai about 600-650 ha (80 to 10 thousand students), Phu Xuyen 100 - 120 ha (15 to 20 thousand students); Chuc Son of about 150 to 200 ha (20 to 30 thousand students). To perform the relocation or construction of 2th facility for some inner capital schools moving to the satellite towns or provinces in the Capital region; after-removal land fund is used for purposes of urban public service.
- The system of general and hope education: for the inner capital area, to increase the area of school construction through the projects of reinvestment of land fund of functions conversion of the industrial clusters, facilities, the offices.... To promote the programs of modernization, standardization of the general and hope schools, build synchronously the system of general education in the new urban areas according to current regulations.
d) The development orientation of the medical systems and community health care.
To upgrade the hospitals, medical facilities available in urban areas, exploit to serve community under the current regulations, standards; to move the medical establishments treating high level infectious, infectious diseases out of the inner capital, to reserve land for the facilities of research - training - health care of high quality.
To invest in construction of the combination of high-quality medical projects of international, national size, such as the centers of training - medical examination, treatment, rehabilitation, production of pharmaceuticals - medical equipment and 2th facility for the central hospitals and the city in Gia Lam - Long Bien (about 50 ha), Hoa Lac (about 200 ha), Soc Son (about 80 to 100 ha), Phu Xuyen (about 200 ha), Son Tay (about 50 ha). For the expanded urban areas, satellite cities, ecology urban area and the existing townships, to build the districts, city hospital system, and general practice clinics under the standards and regulations of construction of Vietnam, to strengthen and improve the grassroots health network.
đ) The development orientation of the system of cultural projects.
To complete the network of hierarchical cultural works in the urban areas and rural residential places in Hanoi; to improve and embellish the existing cultural centers of the historic inner capital area and the existing residential areas, newly construct and continue to improve cultural tourism village of Vietnam ethnics, typical cultural buildings of the capital such as museums, theaters ... associated with the natural landscape of the Red River, West Lake; Co Loa, Thang Long royal citadel and on the main spatial roads, the large cultural center of Hanoi, to set up cultural squares system, the spaces for community exchange relation, the space for walking associated with the monuments, statues, large art mural paints... associated with the green tree parks, parks, agencies, public administrative works, the public offices, and entertainment zones.
e) The development orientation of system of sport works.
To build newly the sports center of international and regional size in the north area of the Red River for Asiad (or Olympic in the future), the sports center of West Lake, the recreation sports centers in association with the large entertainment parks of the capital such as topography sports centers, the sport combination of multi-types... To complete the My Dinh national sports center, improve and upgrade the old sports facilities in the city, to build completely the sports facilities in urban areas, old residential areas, and schools.
g) The development orientation of system of commercial services.
- The central urban area: to construct newly the centers of trade fairs and exhibitions of national, international level in Me Tri and Dong Anh; centers of finance, banks, international trade, services in West Lake and Dong Anh; centers of commercial service, bank and finance in the urban areas in Ha Dong, Dan Phuong, Hoai Duc, Thuong Tin - Thanh Tri and along the Ring Road 4, to construct newly general commercial center of the city of about 10 to 15 ha/area in Thuong Dinh, Vinh Tuy ... on the land of the industrial zones, offices moved; renovate and upgrade the existing service commercial works upon the hierarchical service; encourage the use of underground space in the commercial and service buildings, the hub station to develop commercial services.
- In the satellite cities and townships: to construct newly the trade centers, supermarkets, markets ... synchronously, modern and the routes or commercial streets axis.
- In rural areas: to improve and upgrade the traditional markets; develop the expansion of wholesale markets of agricultural products, the centers of shopping - commercial service of small and medium size, retail markets.
- Key transport areas: to form 02 areas of service, distribution, transshipment of goods in Soc Son and Phu Xuyen. To build a network of general agricultural products wholesale market of regional level of about 20 to 30 ha/market associated with the agricultural areas of rice, vegetables, fruits of high yields in 05 regions: North (Me Linh), South (Phu Xuyen), West (Quoc Oai), East (Long Bien, Gia Lam), Northwest (Son Tay). To build a network of centers of wholesale and procurement of regional level of about 20 ha/center associated with the central urban area, the satellite cities and the inter-regional traffic hub in Soc Son, Phu Xuyen, Hoa Lac, Chuc Son, Gia Lam.
h) Orientation of tourism development
To build clusters of tourism, history - the national culture of West Lake – Co Loa - Van Tri, ecological-cultural tourism zone Dong Quan - Mountain Soc; clusters of resort tourism Ba Vi - Suoi Hai; spiritual cultural tourism Thay Pagoda, Tay Phuong Pagoda, Tram Gian Pagoda ...; sports tourism zone Dong Mo - Ngai Son, Ao Vua, Khoang Xanh, Suoi Hai, Ba Vi National Park ... To form the cultural and spiritual landscape tourism zone Huong Son and clusters of ecology, resorts Vien Nam, form the cluster of cultural and spiritual tourism, craft villages Ha Dong - Quan Son - Huong Son. To develop agro-ecological tourism, ecological forests and craft villages associated with the protection and promotion of traditional cultural values, the historical relics, cultural heritage, mountainous ecological landscapes, rivers, lakes, swamp, agriculture - forestry ... and the excellent art science zones of Hanoi, to develop water tourism on the Rivers of Red, Nhue, Day, and Tich.
i) Industrial development orientation.
To develop less polluted, clean industry, high-tech zones; relocate industrial facilities in the districts in the form of appropriate lines. To devote the after-relocation industrial land for building the system of social infrastructure, trees, parking places and public services ...
To form the high-tech zones, technology cluster of around 8,000 ha. The North consists of Soc Son, Me Linh, Dong Anh, Long Bien, Gia Lam, Tu Liem of about 3,200 ha; prioritize the development of the electronic industry - information technology, mechanic, automobile production, new materials industry, pharmaceutical chemistry - cosmetics, textiles ... The South to be of Thuong Tin, Phu Xuyen of about 1,500 ha: prioritize the development of biological industries for agriculture (high technology agriculture), modern technology agro-processing with inputs from the agricultural development regions of the southern provinces of Hanoi: develop supporting industries (textiles, footwear, engineering mechanic, informatics electronic, manufacturing and assembly of automobiles) ... The West is Hoa Lac and Xuan Mai, Mieu Mon of about 1,800 ha: prioritize the development of key industries as biotechnology for agriculture, pharmaceutical chemistry - cosmetics, electronic technology, accuracy mechanic, new materials technology, nanotechnology, new energy technologies, building materials, high quality furniture .... In the townships of about 1,400 to 1,500 ha: prioritize the development of ecological industry, processing of agricultural product, food of high quality.
To plan the development of system of the existing craft village production facilities in rural areas: inspecting manufacturing facilities and the craft village that are interleaving in the villages and rural residential areas to take management measures to strictly control for environment and infrastructure. To preserve and develop traditional handicrafts, craft villages at risk of environmental pollution must be taken into zones, clusters of concentrated industry. To develop transport in connections between the productions with the main roads, build the service centers of on-site support to cater for visitors of craft villages and introduction to purchase products.
6. Orientation for technical infrastructure development
a) On transport system
- General orientation:
To enhance the development of transportation systems for public passenger to meet the major travel needs of cities such as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT), urban railway, build a number of multi-level routes from the belt route 4 back on, to build completely, synchronous the system of transport meeting the needs of the city's development in each stage, to organize reasonable traffic at intersections, roads to ensure the flow in the inner capital and at the gateway of the city, contributing to solve the congestion and traffic accidents.
Percentage of transport land for central urban sector occupies 20% - 26% of urban construction land. Public passenger transport in 2020 meets 35% of all passengers, about 55% in 2030 and the percentage of transport land for the satellite cities occupies 18% - 23% of urban construction land, public passenger transport in 2020 meets 26%; about 43% in 2030; and the ratio of transport land of the townships occupies 16% - 20%.
To link central urban areas with the satellite cities by means of public passenger transport: suburban railway, BRT, buses.
- External transport:
+ Road traffic: To build, improve the system of centripetal highways, including 7 routes: Ha Noi - Thai Nguyen, Hanoi - Lao Cai, Hanoi - Ha Long, Ha Noi - Hai Phong, Hanoi – Hoa Binh, Highway Tay Bac - Highway 5, Ha Noi - Ninh Binh - Thanh Hoa. To build newly and renovate Ho Chi Minh road phase 2. To complete the belt lines 3, 4 and 5; renovate and upgrade the centripetal highways: Highway 1A, 6, 21B, 32, 2, 3, 5. To build newly the roads connecting the central city and satellite towns with the inner regional transport axes: Ngoc Hoi - Phu Xuyen, Ha Dong - Xuan Mai, the axis of West Lake - Ba Vi, West Thang Long, Do Xa - Quan Son, axis of north-south economy, Mieu Mon - Huong Son, the southern economic axis, Le Van Luong - Chuc Son and the important centripetal provincial roads.
On the main axis lines of the urban, to plan the clusters of combination of works for public, office under the direction of open space, modern architecture, to create urban specific characteristic, to develop with control on architecture, landscape of the centripetal spatial axes to the inner capital of Hanoi.
To build newly 8 bridges and tunnel across the Red River, to build newly 03 bridges, and fully make 02 bridges across the Duong River; to build newly 02 bridges across the Da River and improve, construct the system of inter-provincial terminals, parking lots and the contact points in association with end-points of Buses.
+ Railway traffic: To build, improve the system of the national and international railways and railway stations: Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi - Lao Cai, Ha Noi - Ha Long, Ha Noi - Hai Phong, Hanoi - Thai Nguyen; To build newly the belt railroads along the belt road 4; to research to build the high speed railways Hanoi - Vinh; the inner locality railway lines: Hanoi - Hoa Binh, Hanoi - Bac Giang, Ha Noi - Hai Duong, Hanoi - Hung Yen, Ha Noi - Phu Ly. To build the logistics centers to distribute and transship passengers and goods between the various types of railway transport with road associated with the hub stations such as Ngoc Hoi, Bac Hong, Co Bi, west Hanoi.
+ Airway traffic: to upgrade the Noi Bai international airport to reach 50 million passengers/year after the year of 2030; Gia Lam airport to serve short-range domestic and Hoa Lac, Mieu Mon airports mainly for military, can serve for civilian if needed, Bach Mai airport is the airport for rescue, helicopter.
Waterway traffic: To improve, dredge the ways, lines; upgrade and build newly ports, docks along the Da River, Duong River, and Red River for waterway linking with national networks, to improve Day River, Tich River, Nhue River, Ca Lo River for tourism.
- Urban Transport
+ Road Traffic:
The central urban area: Continue to build, renovate, improve, and complete the connection with the ring roads, the centripetal axes, the synchronized main urban axes with the traffic intersections. To complete and construct part of the belt roads 2, 3 and a number of centripetal routes.
The satellite cities: transportation system is planned synchronously and modernly, consistent with function, scope, and specific conditions of the urban areas, to ensure rapid contact with the central urban and other urban area.
The townships: road network developed based on a combination of upgrading the existing road system with new construction in sync and modernization, in accordance with specific ecological natural characteristics of the townships, to ensure rapid contact with the central urban and other urban area.
+ Static Traffic: To boost the underground parking system at the parks, gardens, under the combination of large-scale projects, to dispose the focus car parks combined with other functions of land use on the basis of land converted from industrial parks, offices, schools in the inter city.
+ Railway traffic:
To build newly urban railway lines connecting the central urban with the satellite towns, to build eight urban railways in the central urban upon the stages, in combination with the construction of public, service projects and the construction of urban railway stations.
To renovate and add the generation of water sources in the dry season for the Ca Lo River, Day River, Tich River, the Rivers Thiep - Ngu Huyen Khe, river system Nhue – To Lich for tourism waterway transport operation, vacation by boat, to construct the tourism wharf along the rivers.
b) On the technical preparation of land.
Ground filling planning must combine closely with the rain water drainage planning, required to ensure that it is not to be affected by flood, the adverse effects of nature and climate change. The controlled ground height of each urban is selected by the hydrological regime of rivers and streams directly affect urban; to comply with current standards, the importance, not contrary to the plan which was approved and in harmony with the areas which were built adjacent.
c) On surface-water drainage
Urban surface water drainage must be in accordance with irrigation planning on dividing the three main basins Ta Day, Huu Day, and north of Hanoi. Drainage direction under natural terrain is the main one and to the pump stations which were built in the area.
The lake systems are generated, distributed evenly over the basins and reaching the rate of 5% - 7% of the basin area. To clear, expand, dredge the main axis passing through the cities such as Red River, Day river, Nhue river, Tich river, Hang River, La Khe canal, Van Dinh canal, Hoang Giang River - Ngu Huyen Khe, Ca Lo River ...
To build embankments of all the crucial sections of the river, sections of the river passing through the urban to prevent landslides and ensure beauty and prevent encroachment.
d) On prevention and combat of flood
To Comply with the guarantee level for prevention and combat of flood and flood sewage boundaries according to the planning of prevention and combat of flood on the system of Red River and Thai Binh river, the planning of prevention and combat of flood for each river with dyke in Hanoi area approved. The works to divert or slow the flood will comply with the specific provisions of the Government, Ministry of Agriculture, and Rural Development and Hanoi city.
To combat flood across the Chuong My area, upgrade two reservoirs Dong Suong and Van Son, to construct the open ditches western Ho Chi Minh road to collect flood for guaranteeing that flood shall not overflow into the city.
e) On water supply
To exploit and use rationally water resources, prioritize surface water and gradually replace groundwater source by surface water from the Da river, Duong river and Red river, to use water economically, efficiently, and increase ratio of recycling water in public, living and industrial activities.
The key works of water supply: To improve capacity of the Song Da surface water plant to reach 1.2 million m3/day; to build new surface water plant on the Red River of about 450,000 m3/day; Duong river of about 600,000 m3/day. Total capacity of groundwater plants reach 475,000 m3/day; the water supply station in rural areas is about 250,000 m3/day, to build the pipeline system of transmission and distribution, pumping stations, tanks, support facilities, fire fighting water supply system.
e) On power and lighting supply of urban area
To expand and upgrade the Thuong Tin 500 kV station, to build newly the 500 kV station Quoc Oai, Dong Anh, Dan Phuong and Hoa Hiep (Bac Giang Province) up to 2030 reaching a total capacity of 11,700 MVA. To build newly the 500 kV line Thuong Tin - Quoc Oai - Dan Phuong and connect to the 500 kV line from Son La to Hoa Hiep, the 500 kV line Hiep Hoa - Dong Anh – Pho Noi. To renovate and expand 05 existing 220 kV stations as Soc Son, Mai Dong, Chem, Ha Dong, Xuan Mai and to build newly another 21 stations with total capacity of reaching 14,250 MVA by 2030.
Gradually, the lay underground the existing lines of 220 kV, 100 kV within the central urban. To build newly and renovate and lay underground the electricity net within the central urban, the satellite towns. For the power stations in urban areas, it must be used the close, synchronized stations in order to save land and ensure the landscape.
To renovate and complete the urban lighting system in accordance with the nature of the work function and the standards as prescribed. Rate of 100% on urban roads and more than 90% of alleys are lighted with high performance. To form the center of controlling lighting focused on the entire urban area.
g) On the drainage of waste water, solid waste disposal and cemeteries
- Drainage of waste water:
The rate of urban wastewater collection reaches 100%. To renovate and upgrade the sewer system in the inner capital, the old urban areas; it must build the own sewage systems for the new urban areas, waste water focus treatment. The wastewater treatment stations for the urban areas must be ensured environmental hygiene, with modern technological line, combined into block, saving land and reducing the distance to residential areas. For the rural areas, it must build the common drainage systems, prioritizing for biological wastewater treatment in natural conditions. The industrial, health facilities must be collected wastewater separately and treatment must meet the environmental standards.
- Solid waste:
The rate of urban waste collection reaches 90 to 100%, rural areas reaches 85%, it needs to sort waste from the source. To build newly and expand 12 concentrated solid waste treatment areas with a large-scale in the districts: Soc Son, Dong Anh, Gia Lam, Phu Xuyen, Thanh Oai, Chuong My, Thach That, Son Tay and build newly the inter-provincial solid waste treatment area in Lang Son. The total demand for land for construction of living solid waste disposal activities is about 356 ha, of which the construction area is about 230 hectares of new additions.
The solid waste treatment areas with large scale is selected modern technology; the rate of recycling, incineration for electricity reaches 60 to 85%, and sanitary landfills reaches 15 to 40%. The small-scale processing areas in rural areas are prioritized in use of landfill and recycling technology for agriculture. In each district’s area, it needs to be built a solid waste treatment area for demand of each locality.
Cremation rate is expected to reach over 40%. Gradually stop the temporary burial in the existing focus cemetery from 2013: Van Phuc (Ha Dong); Xuan Dinh (Tu Liem), Mai Dich 1, Yen Ky 1. Van Dien Cemetery is maintained only for cremation, final inhumation. To close the scattered cemeteries filled in the inner capital and plant trees to isolate to ensure environment, landscape, to expand and construct newly the concentrated cemeteries and construct newly the crematories for the suburban districts; to combine to use the park cemeteries of the provinces in the capital area. In each district’s area, it needs to be built cemeteries for demand of each locality. The people cemeteries scattered must be set aside land to plant trees for separation.
h) On communications
Communications system is required to build with modern and new technologies; to converge types of telecommunications, Internet, television; and to absorb new technologies of the world.
To upgrade and expand the transmission and switching systems across the whole city; to deploy synchronously the underground cable network upon the urban underground works; to invest in upgrading the information infrastructure to serve development of economy and society for use as a basis for deploying e-government; to complete construction of the City wide networks serving the economic - social - cultural activities and urban development management of the capital.
To manage and optimize the frame infrastructure systems for development of mobile communication networks; to operate the telecommunications satellite for service development; to develop, improve the quality of the postal network, combine to provide public-utility services with commercial services to meet the needs of social development.
i) On environmental protection orientation.
- Orientation to reduce environmental pollution.
To reduce environmental pollution by setting up a modern public transport system together with using efficient fuel in the transport activities.
To move the old industrial facilities, health facilities of treating the infectious diseases out of the inner capital aiming to reduce pressure on environmental pollution for the central urbans, to conserve the ecosystems and biodiversity, with 70% of the total natural land area for green corridors in order to keep the urban ecological balance, climate conditioning, pollution reducing, increase in the environmental carrying capacity.
- To partition to control, protect the environment.
Conservation areas restricted the development consist of the old towns, old town, Son Tay urban, Huong Son, the area of cultural relics, the heritage conservation area, landscape protection and environmental restoration.
Region of environmental quality control in the new central urban area develops along the Ring Road 2, 3; to control air environmental quality due to the transport operation, water quality in lakes and rivers; to improve the environment of the old residential quarters.
To control the polluting facilities such as southern old industrial zone of Hanoi (Thuong Dinh, Minh Khai, Phap Van, Van Dien), Duc Giang, Long Bien, Dong Anh ... To thoroughly handle the business, production facilities causing pollution; to restore the polluted canals, lakes; to improve drainage, reduce air and noise pollution.
To control the urban environment and core urban industrial zones expanded from the Nhue River to the spring road 4. To improve the village environment, mitigate the impact of changing land use, improve the quality of life, create jobs, resettle, and control industrial and urban environmental pollution.
To supervise pollution, develop ecological agriculture, thoroughly handle the environment polluting facilities the new urban areas of Hoa Lac, Gia Lam, Dong Anh, Soc Son, Xuan Mai, Linh - Dong Anh, Phu Xuyen.
Environmental protection areas along two sides of Red River: flood impact mitigation and prevention of incidents and protection of ecosystems; Green Corridor along two sides of the Nhue river: Disposal of garbage, waste water, Nhue river’s environment restoration, pollution control, establishment of riparian ecosystems, microclimates conditioning; Green Corridor of the flood discharge area of the Day and Tich rivers: flood impact mitigation, disposal of garbage, waste water, polluted villages improving, Day river rehabilitation and construction of eco-village models.
Strict protection areas of special-use forest ecosystems, wetlands: Locations: Ba Vi, Dong Mo, Suoi Hai, Quan Son, West Lake, Soc Son, Huong Son. To conserve Heritage, protect landscape of ecology, biodiversity, build infrastructure for environmental protection.
Environmentally controlled areas of rural, craft villages to areas of Thach That, Quoc Oai, Hoai Duc, Thanh Oai, Ung Hoa, Thuong Tin, Phu Xuyen. To preserve cultural values, control pollution, mitigate the impact of resettlement, changes in land use.
The orientation contents of planning of technical infrastructure system will be further supplemented, researched, determined specifically in the scheme of specialized planning of technical infrastructure, zoning planning and detailed planning.
7. Orientation of preserving cultural and historic heritage and nature
- To preserve and promote the cultural value of Thang Long – Hanoi; to manage architecture of urban landscape and conserve and cultural values at the center of politics Ba Dinh, the world heritage – center area of Thang Long Citadel, the antique quarter, the old quarter, the area along the West Lake, the Co Loa ruins, ancient city of Son Tay, the traditional craft villages, clusters of relics and relics alone.
- To limit the development of high-rise buildings, reduce building density and the density of residents, conserve features of old urban structures and protect and promote the value of landscape of the architectural works with values of culture - history - religion, typical architecture of the periods of development to build capital in the historic inner capital area.
- The historic, cultural relics, and ancient citadel, ancient villages, revolutionary relics, religious belief ... is zoned for protection and have regulations to strictly control the conservation activities of relics, construction activities and other sightseeing activities.
- To conserve the particularly important ecological landscape such as Ba Vi National Park, Mount Soc, West Lake, the Dong Mo lake, Huong Son, area along the Red River, Day River ... To control the construction, management and exploitation of benefit resource of natural areas, undeveloped residential areas, urban areas.
8. The prioritized program of investment.
a) Investment in construction and renovation of new urban development and the main economic – social facilities.
- To renovate the old apartments; develop the eastern new urban areas of the ring road 4, Dong Anh, Me Linh - Dong Anh.
- Social housing and resettlement, green tree park and lakes generating water.
- To develop the system of commercial centers and culture, sports; to build the financial centers, the Dong Anh international exhibitions and sports.
- To relocate the facilities of colleges, universities, health in the inner capital areas. To construct the clusters of new universities and the combination of multi-functional health as planned.
- To make programs and plans for training and improving professional capacity of officials of urban management.
b) Investment in building the technical infrastructure.
To construct and complete the centripetal and belt transport axis: Nhat Tan - Noi Bai, west of Thang Long, West Lake - Ba Vi, Do Xa - Quan Son ....; Ring Roads 1; 2; 2.5; 3; 3.5; 4, the main urban roads. To develop the system of multi-tier roads, different level intersections, terminals and parking lots, to upgrade rural roads; to prioritize construction of the systems of urban railways, BRT, buses meeting the almost need for public transport of the capital.
- Water supply: to upgrade the capacity of surface water plants: Da River (600,000 m3/day), Red River (300,000 m3/day), Duong River (300,000 m3/day).
- Power supply: Construct newly the 500 KV stations Quoc Oai, Hiep Hoa, Dong Anh; renovate and expand the 500 KV Thuong Tin, the 500 KV transmission line from Viet Tri passing through Quoc Oai, Thuong Tin; to upgrade 22 substations of 220 KV (9,000 MVA).
- Waste water drainage: To export the system of wastewater collection and treatment in the central urban areas; to treat wastewater for the National University of Hanoi in Hoa Lac and concentrated industrial zones.
9. Mechanisms and policies
- To specify the legal documents relating to the management and implementation of planning and architecture.
- To complete, supplement, and make newly the legal regulations related to construction planning and management of urban development.
- To develop and complete mechanisms and policies; to mobilize the resources to invest in developing infrastructure in urban and rural areas.
- To develop mechanisms, policies and regulations; to guide the implementation of underground space, protection area of landscapes.
- To develop the list and measures to protect and embellish the works with value on culture and architecture, history.
10. Management regulations.
The management of the implementation of planning is specified in the "Regulations on management of the general planning scheme to build the capital up to 2030 with a vision toward 2050" attached to this approved decision.
Article 2. Organization of implementation
a) The People's Committee of Hanoi City:
- To coordinate with the Ministry of Construction to publicize, keeping the scheme records in accordance with provisions.
- To preside over and coordinate with the ministries, branches to make the planning scheme of the branch in accordance with the general planning which has been approved by the Prime Minister.
- To review, adjust, and supplement the contents of planning in the planning scheme and related management regulations issued in accordance with the planning managed by the scheme of general construction planning approved.
- To formulate and approve the zoning planning, detailed planning, urban design, construction planning of rural residential areas, regulations on management of architectural planning, ... in accordance with the general planning to build capital of Hanoi, the provisions of the law and complete within the time limit prescribed in the Decree No.37/ND-CP dated April 07, 2010 of the Government on the formulation, appraisal, approval and management of urban planning.
- To direct the review and management of high-rise projects in the city area under the specific conditions of each region, in accordance with provisions on management by the general planning scheme approved.
- To develop mechanisms and policies to implement the planning according to schedule and order of priority.
- To direct the planning, program of improvement and embellishment of urban, the urban development program, plans to invest in the construction of social - technical infrastructure; strictly manage the land fund expected for development of works, the important functional areas of the city as planned.
b) The Ministry of Construction:
- To preside over the organization of publication of planning, keeping the scheme records in accordance with provisions.
- To inspect the implementation of the general planning scheme to build Hanoi capital which has been approved; provisions of management by the general planning scheme to build Hanoi capital in accordance with the provisions of functions and duties.
- To preside over the implementation of adjustment of regional construction planning of the Hanoi capital.
c) To assign the concerned ministries, branches and localities on the basis of the approved planning to coordinate with Hanoi city for the implementation of sector planning, planning of local construction to ensure consistency and the unity.
Article 3. This Decision takes effect from the date of signing.
President of the People's Committee of Hanoi City, ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and heads of governmental agencies and the presidents of the concerned Provincial People's Committees are responsible for the implementation of this Decision.
This translation is made by LawSoft and for reference purposes only. Its copyright is owned by LawSoft and protected under Clause 2, Article 14 of the Law on Intellectual Property.Your comments are always welcomed