Nội dung toàn văn Decision No. 14/2010/QD-TTg of February 12, 2010, on organizing the receipt and settlement of administrative affairs on Saturdays
THE PRIME MINISTER
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, February 12, 2010
ON ORGANIZING THE RECEIPT AND SETTLEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS ON SATURDAYS
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the June 23, 1994 Labor Code; the April 2, 2002 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Labor Code; the November 29, 2006 Law Amending and Supplementing a Number of Articles of the Labor Code; and the April 2, 2007 Law Amending and Supplementing Article 73 of the Labor Code;
At the proposal of the Minister-Chairman of the Government Office,
Article 1. Receipt and settlement of administrative affairs on Saturdays
1. Based on actual needs of citizens and organizations and conditions of state administrative agencies, ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies, chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees may decide on types of administrative affairs to be settled and agencies, units and areas to work half-day or full-day Saturdays (except those falling on national holidays, new-year days and other day-offs prescribed by law) for receipt and settlement of these administrative affairs.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and heads of government-attached agencies shall stipulate Saturday work for cadres, civil servants and public employees of central agencies and units located in provinces and centrally run cities; provincial-level People's Committees stipulate Saturday work for cadres, civil servants and public employees of agencies and units under their management.
3. The heads of agencies and units working to receive and settle administrative affairs on Saturdays shall arrange their staff in a scientific and reasonable manner without increasing their payroll and affecting normal operation on other workdays and working effectiveness.
Article 2. Benefits, policies and guarantee for working conditions
1. Day-offs will be arranged for cadres and civil servants working on Saturdays to ensure they work for 40 hours a week under the Prime Minister's Decision No. 188/1999/QD-TTg of September 17, 1999; cadres and civil servants who work overtime are entitled to benefits and policies provided by law.
2. Funds for Saturday work will be covered by the state budget and included in funds allocated to state agencies under the autonomy and accountability regime specified in the Government's Decree No. 130/2005/ND-CP of October 17, 2005, on the regime on the autonomy and accountability of state agencies for use of administrative management payrolls and funds.
Article 3. Implementation responsibilities and effect
1. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government-attached agencies and provincial-level People's Committees shall implement this Decision and annually report implementation results to the Prime Minister.
2. The Government Office shall monitor, urge, inspect, summarize and report on the implementation of this Decision to the Prime Minister.
3. This Decision takes effect on April 1,2010, and replaces the Prime Minister's Decision No. 127/2007/QD-TTg of August 1, 2007, on organizing the receipt and settlement of administrative affairs on Saturdays.
4. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and heads of government-attached agencies and chairpersons of provincial-level People's Committees shall implement this Decision.-